Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? (39866 Views)

I Think He's Using Me. Is He? / "Is This Lady Using Me?" / Define Your Girlfriend Using A Fruit!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by osesology(m): 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
That girl is a big distraction so I'm going to be blunt: dump her and pursue your dream. Marriage ko love ni.

*mycandidopinion*

4 Likes

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Abee79(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op, your number one mistake. For.nication
- Ask God to forgive you and trust him to start afresh.
- Even if you marry her, you will always have trust issues. The foundation of your relationship is already faulty . . .

4 Likes

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by money121(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
tongue tongue
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by OnankpaBa(m): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Morning guys, there is this lady we have being dating over 4 yrs now

We have been dating. How many of una.

4 Likes

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
sholikay:
well @OP. I think its because she refused you s3x,which made you feel discombobulated,that is why you decide to come seek for advice here...anyway since she is not making any threat to leave you..she is only acting as a lady. you know lady's beauty fades out as she increases in age..i would rather suggest you go for HND too,then you both marry,thereafter,you might consider BSC degree....
NB: acquiring a BSC or Diploma certificate doesn't guarantee you success,it only pave way to success...

You bad gan

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
jonath0012:
Chai... Op you broke an important rule: you don't sponsor a girl you are not married to ' cos you gonna regret it...

Love can still make some guys still mumu like this... Shm
I've been monitoring you
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
fayose4real:
Morning guys, there is this lady we have being dating over 4 yrs now, she is ok by me as we match each other perfectly, our relationship has being wonerfull, we live together through out our school days & even up till now, so i am the one providing food & taking care of her and truly i wasn't complaining as i do it with lot of joy because her mother died when she was ten years of age & her father is not financially buoyant, so because of the love i have for her i willingly and happily took up her responsibilities, due to the fact that i have my personal business which is bringing me money when i was in school, though she was the one paying her school fees her self then because she is not a lazy type that depends wholly on another.

her father could send some & she would add the rest from the petty she use to save. We both finished our ND programme in 2013 with upper credit in SLT, so we decided to cross to university through D.E, but unfortunately we were not offered admission to university, so i quickly returned to road construction as i am an excavator operator before gaining admission to ND. That was the 1st time we were separated by work since we started our relationship, my working place then was far so i used to send her money for her feeding every month. I knew for sure construction work is not reliable, & she will be starting her HND early 2015 so i decided to set up a viewing center business for her to be able to take care of her self and her HND school fees so that if the worst happened in my working place we will still be on a safer side & be secured.

I spent all my savings on setting up the business (over 270k) but couldn't complete it so i had to borrow (100k) from her to complete it. The reason for choosing that kind of business was to give her enough time to study as well as maintain the business at the same time, as matches are being played on weekends & any match that falls on midweek will be 7.45pm or 8.45pm, so i know it wont affect her studies. But unfortunately the business didn't excel due to the area, & fortunately for me again i got employed to the Nigeria Immigration then so i had to leave the construction work, & due to this fact we decided she try another DE because she loves medical line (nursing), & since i thought i was an immigration officer by then i agreed to sponsor her through it, 3 months of training no salary & i had spent all i had on that business which is not moving a bit, by that time i dont have anything like money again, to add more to my trouble we were suspended after 3 months of training till further directive, & dont forget that she is still on her HND, so i sold the viewing center at the rate of 150k & returned the 100k i borrowed from her 4 the business.

Fastforward to why am writting this epistle, when there is no sign from immigration that they will call us back, i decided to have a plan B if eventually they refuse to, so i told her that i will have to return to school for my BSc, hearing this from me this lady was so furious, she was so annoyed, she started saying all sort of things that she is 26 yrs of age now that how can i expect her to wait for another 4yrs before getting married, that God forbid bad thing in her life, that she can never wait that long for any man. I was so confused that i didnt even know what to say, i was now thinking that is this how life is, is this girl using me for her benefit or what, the same girl that wanted to abandon HND for 5 yrs nursing programme at university when i got employed, same girl is now claiming she cant wait for me if eventually i go back to school.

The 2nd day i got a call from the previous construction company that i should resume immediately so i rushed there to resume since i dont have any source of income at the moment. We later discussed the issue & she apologized for saying harsh things, & she is acting normal from the day of our discussion, but to my greatest surprise when i returned home on month ending break, this girl is now refusing my sexual advances towards her. Pls i need ur advice, what is happening to me?. Pls don't mind my grammatical error & my lengthy write up.
She used u because u made urself available 4 usage. Follow ur passion & dreams ok, if u marry her she wud leave u if u re financially down. So do d needful.

1 Like

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
fayose4real:
Morning guys, there is this lady we have being dating over 4 yrs now, she is ok by me as we match each other perfectly, our relationship has being wonerfull, we live together through out our school days & even up till now, so i am the one providing food & taking care of her and truly i wasn't complaining as i do it with lot of joy because her mother died when she was ten years of age & her father is not financially buoyant, so because of the love i have for her i willingly and happily took up her responsibilities, due to the fact that i have my personal business which is bringing me money when i was in school, though she was the one paying her school fees her self then because she is not a lazy type that depends wholly on another.

her father could send some & she would add the rest from the petty she use to save. We both finished our ND programme in 2013 with upper credit in SLT, so we decided to cross to university through D.E, but unfortunately we were not offered admission to university, so i quickly returned to road construction as i am an excavator operator before gaining admission to ND. That was the 1st time we were separated by work since we started our relationship, my working place then was far so i used to send her money for her feeding every month. I knew for sure construction work is not reliable, & she will be starting her HND early 2015 so i decided to set up a viewing center business for her to be able to take care of her self and her HND school fees so that if the worst happened in my working place we will still be on a safer side & be secured.

I spent all my savings on setting up the business (over 270k) but couldn't complete it so i had to borrow (100k) from her to complete it. The reason for choosing that kind of business was to give her enough time to study as well as maintain the business at the same time, as matches are being played on weekends & any match that falls on midweek will be 7.45pm or 8.45pm, so i know it wont affect her studies. But unfortunately the business didn't excel due to the area, & fortunately for me again i got employed to the Nigeria Immigration then so i had to leave the construction work, & due to this fact we decided she try another DE because she loves medical line (nursing), & since i thought i was an immigration officer by then i agreed to sponsor her through it, 3 months of training no salary & i had spent all i had on that business which is not moving a bit, by that time i dont have anything like money again, to add more to my trouble we were suspended after 3 months of training till further directive, & dont forget that she is still on her HND, so i sold the viewing center at the rate of 150k & returned the 100k i borrowed from her 4 the business.

Fastforward to why am writting this epistle, when there is no sign from immigration that they will call us back, i decided to have a plan B if eventually they refuse to, so i told her that i will have to return to school for my BSc, hearing this from me this lady was so furious, she was so annoyed, she started saying all sort of things that she is 26 yrs of age now that how can i expect her to wait for another 4yrs before getting married, that God forbid bad thing in her life, that she can never wait that long for any man. I was so confused that i didnt even know what to say, i was now thinking that is this how life is, is this girl using me for her benefit or what, the same girl that wanted to abandon HND for 5 yrs nursing programme at university when i got employed, same girl is now claiming she cant wait for me if eventually i go back to school.

The 2nd day i got a call from the previous construction company that i should resume immediately so i rushed there to resume since i dont have any source of income at the moment. We later discussed the issue & she apologized for saying harsh things, & she is acting normal from the day of our discussion, but to my greatest surprise when i returned home on month ending break, this girl is now refusing my sexual advances towards her. Pls i need ur advice, what is happening to me?. Pls don't mind my grammatical error & my lengthy write up.

you and who want read this essay? dem nor teach you summary for school?
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
you are better off letting her go and sorting your head out properly....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by oglalasioux(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
You better sit down and think before this chic turns you into a vegetable

2 Likes

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
I'm with the girl on this one abeg....she's not using you,she's only concerned about her future,.... she's 26 and I believe you're older, and you still dey reason school?...by the time you eneter school now, 4yrs...to her 26 that's 30yrs and we know how school life be.. you when you finish now, you'll say she's old cargo and dump her ass.....at least that's what she thinks... as for the school matter, how many school you wan go for this life sef?!...the one wey you go never do you?.the money you'll burn in school for 4yrs cant you think of something to do with it that can yield results or go for professional courses that can help you become self employed?...

Me i see reason with the babe o....No time for all this grammer wey you dey speak...its either you marry her sere sere and spend the rest of your life "going to school" or you leave for bobos wey don ready to pluck her ...cos im sure no how she go get one or 2 suitors.but shes stuck with you all the while.....

Better choose wisely

As for all those ITKs in first page that keeps foaming from mouth anytime they hear say guy sponsor babe..cupid never shoot una for balls before na hin make grin

20 Likes

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by theplushist: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
She is not using you. She just wants to get married to you ok. Please Wife her asap
fayose4real:

3 Likes

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by monlawal(m): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
Are we in the season of heartbreaks? Exactly what is happening to me, but different format but storyline is the same
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
misspicy:
OP dump that lady now before its too late....since her life dream is to be married and you are not ready to marry yet,your visions are different so let her go asap

my opinion

I quite agree with you.

I find it rather perplexing that a 21st century lady's life dream would be marriage. Getting married at the right time is important, don't get me wrong, but making it your life goal??

Some male chauvinists see themselves as gods because most of these ladies don't want to bring anything to the table aside the flesh between their legs.

It's appalling, really.

Anyway, no sitting at my table if you're bringing nothing to it.

However, I think the lady in question just needs some reassurance/commitment from the OP. She'll be around 30 by the time he graduates and her biological clock will be ticktockingly fast at that age.

More so, he may just go to university and discover a younger lady, he'd then return to start telling stories.

OP, propose to do an introduction or sth. Do the right thing, make it legal and chase your dreams.

All the best!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by roymary: 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
^^^

Drink beer - its weekend already

Op is a confused motherfaka. grin

1 Like

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by cyberguy72(m): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
fayose4real:
i knw what i see in her that made me invest dat much in her, nt dat i dont knw what am doing, she is grade A wife material and she is very committed to the relationship, & very, very, & very decent a girl
OP then marry her na.She has told u wot she wants so if u really value her Take her to the alter. Besides u can still go to school after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
@fayose4real, I read everything. Honestly from my point of view, the lady has done nothing wrong other than tell you her mind. Would you have preferred she acted cool with everything only for you to be sent a wedding IV?

She may have told you her mind in a harsh manner but like you said, she apologised and if not because she refused your sexual advances, you wouldn't have asked this question. You mentioned that she is not the type to depend wholly on another and that she is somewhat not lazy, i deduce that she is just a normal lady that wants what she wants which is marriage. If you can't put a ring on it yet, then let her go. Whatever you did for her, you did it because you wanted to do it, she did not force it on you.

In conclusion, she is just being a human being and a woman for that matter. #Myopinion

15 Likes

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by sisisioge: 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hmmmm...

Money money money money money...sorry. You guys will be fine so long as the money inflow is guaranteed. The hard truth.
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Akynzodeighbour(m): 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
wrong investment

1 Like

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by validman7(m): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
anakogheli
hope u taking care of ur mun an sis?? akuko mike ejeagha
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by roymary: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
fayose4real:

If you say make she wait for you for another 4 years- you no think am say she go be 30 by then? You forget her folks go dey worry? You forget say the older a woman becomes, the tougher it is to get Pregnant- Nigga when you vex finish- try see things from her angle- Try marry her next year since you say na correct girl - All these work you say you get self - no be say the work wan give you $1M any time soon- so marry my sister sharperly make we eat rice- make she get belle born like normal women go aspire to do.

By the way, she's not using you cos you dey nack her all these years- abi u think na free In short na you dey use her sef .

If you waste time, i get one Senator wey dey find wife- You know the rest of the story.

grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
I'm with the girl on this one abeg....she's not using you,she's only concerned about her future,.... she's 26 and I believe you're older, and you still dey reason school?...by the time you eneter school now, 4yrs...to her 26 that's 30yrs and we know how school life be.. you when you finish now, you'll say she's old cargo and dump her ass.....at least that's what she thinks... as for the school matter, how many school you wan go for this life sef?!...the one wey you go never do you?.the money you'll burn in school for 4yrs cant you think of something to do with it that can yield results or go for professional courses that can help you become self employed?...

Me i see reason with the babe o....No time for all this grammer wey you dey speak...its either you marry her sere sere and spend the rest of your life "going to school" or you leave for bobos wey don ready to pluck her ...cos im sure no how she go get one or 2 suitors.but shes stuck with you all the while.....

Better choose wisely

As for all those ITKs in first page that keeps foaming from mouth anytime they hear say guy sponsor babe..cupid never shoot una for balls before na hin make grin
1000 likes for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by tpraiz(m): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op the Babe try for U oh @26Years

Cwiously I wount en can never Blame her......

I pray dat u guys finds a gwed solution tu dis issue coz its Really complicated.......

1 Like

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
phellamon:
I guess I'll av 2 go tell ma daddy.... Wait OP, I'll b back
lol. Dude, ur signature is.. grin
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by drnairalov: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
so is that a problem...then do the needful..ofcourse she still supports u goin to school .her only concern is that u myt leave her...its just human psychology..if u cant do a big marriage now ..why not do introduction nd do a small thingy to keep her calm..

just marry f u luv her, shikenna

1 Like

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by zimoni(f): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
fayose4real:
pls dont call her names, she is not a *bĂ­tch*

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are still in love bah? Your eyes go soon slear. Pele grin grin grin grin grin

Maga 101.

2 Likes

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Kingbilo(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
OP you left out a major point in this story..

Why must you wait to finish school before getting married.. Finishing school doesn't equal money.. Lots of graduates are looking for the jobs you have had.

I'm really confused by your/her reasoning. You already know your construction job might not last 4 years.. She also knows this.. Are we on the same page if i say I don't understand the reason behind her outburst...

Maybe you need to try and find out why she acted that way..

But if I were to make a guess, I'd think she's getting self conscious about her age and is considering jumping ship if you don't tell her your intentions about settling down.. This nervousness is making her think irrationally. Sit her down and tell her your plans for the both of you.

As for using you, I doubt she's using you if she's willing to put up 100k into a business with you... One characteristic of someone who is consciously betraying your trust is that they will not trust you back..

Like I said before, maybe you need to spell out your plans with her and calm her mind.

3 Likes

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
fayose4real:

bros there is some1 else sad

simple fact undecided
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Rexeffiom(m): 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Since u love her dat much as u claimed, impregnate her nd make sure she keeps it nd after she's given birth to d 1st baby,... Impregnate her again
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Tell her to leave your house cus you can't be taking care of an ingrate then sort yourself out
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Dennison27(m): 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
fayose4real:

.you don pay brideprice for another person

1 Like

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by HirstMOG(m): 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
You guys need to sit down and talk, let her know your mind and as well know hers, you can decide afterwards. Is good she speaks out.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / Transgender, Miss Sahhara: ''I Am Single And A Virgin''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.