Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? (39859 Views)

I Think He's Using Me. Is He? / "Is This Lady Using Me?" / Define Your Girlfriend Using A Fruit!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
I find no problem here....

A girls of 26 years and u still want her to wait for another 4 Years.... To me it is not right at all... Especially in this part of our world..

Op if u think u want her and u like her, go and meet her family, Do some introduction or better pre-traditional arrangement ... And see that girl run back to ur alms....

1 Like

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by lachenzy1(m): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Wrong investment: Agba u've loosed her already..... Am sorry
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by engrshakespeare: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
You know u make me wish I was female and had an atm as reliable as you.

2 Likes

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Panshow(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
There's trouble in the land. A very serious trouble but God will help us.
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Genea(f): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I've been monitoring you
me sef av bin searching 4 u
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
fayose4real:
Morning guys, there is this lady we have being dating over 4 yrs now, she is ok by me as we match each other perfectly, our relationship has being wonerfull, we live together through out our school days & even up till now, so i am the one providing food & taking care of her and truly i wasn't complaining as i do it with lot of joy because her mother died when she was ten years of age & her father is not financially buoyant, so because of the love i have for her i willingly and happily took up her responsibilities, due to the fact that i have my personal business which is bringing me money when i was in school, though she was the one paying her school fees her self then because she is not a lazy type that depends wholly on another.

her father could send some & she would add the rest from the petty she use to save. We both finished our ND programme in 2013 with upper credit in SLT, so we decided to cross to university through D.E, but unfortunately we were not offered admission to university, so i quickly returned to road construction as i am an excavator operator before gaining admission to ND. That was the 1st time we were separated by work since we started our relationship, my working place then was far so i used to send her money for her feeding every month. I knew for sure construction work is not reliable, & she will be starting her HND early 2015 so i decided to set up a viewing center business for her to be able to take care of her self and her HND school fees so that if the worst happened in my working place we will still be on a safer side & be secured.

I spent all my savings on setting up the business (over 270k) but couldn't complete it so i had to borrow (100k) from her to complete it. The reason for choosing that kind of business was to give her enough time to study as well as maintain the business at the same time, as matches are being played on weekends & any match that falls on midweek will be 7.45pm or 8.45pm, so i know it wont affect her studies. But unfortunately the business didn't excel due to the area, & fortunately for me again i got employed to the Nigeria Immigration then so i had to leave the construction work, & due to this fact we decided she try another DE because she loves medical line (nursing), & since i thought i was an immigration officer by then i agreed to sponsor her through it, 3 months of training no salary & i had spent all i had on that business which is not moving a bit, by that time i dont have anything like money again, to add more to my trouble we were suspended after 3 months of training till further directive, & dont forget that she is still on her HND, so i sold the viewing center at the rate of 150k & returned the 100k i borrowed from her 4 the business.

Fastforward to why am writting this epistle, when there is no sign from immigration that they will call us back, i decided to have a plan B if eventually they refuse to, so i told her that i will have to return to school for my BSc, hearing this from me this lady was so furious, she was so annoyed, she started saying all sort of things that she is 26 yrs of age now that how can i expect her to wait for another 4yrs before getting married, that God forbid bad thing in her life, that she can never wait that long for any man. I was so confused that i didnt even know what to say, i was now thinking that is this how life is, is this girl using me for her benefit or what, the same girl that wanted to abandon HND for 5 yrs nursing programme at university when i got employed, same girl is now claiming she cant wait for me if eventually i go back to school.

The 2nd day i got a call from the previous construction company that i should resume immediately so i rushed there to resume since i dont have any source of income at the moment. We later discussed the issue & she apologized for saying harsh things, & she is acting normal from the day of our discussion, but to my greatest surprise when i returned home on month ending break, this girl is now refusing my sexual advances towards her. Pls i need ur advice, what is happening to me?. Pls don't mind my grammatical error & my lengthy write up.

Let me be frank.

You're a complete dunce.
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by DonTim1: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
ayam coming, let others tell you first

modified

ok am back, first of all, this one that angers me "she cant wait 4 years more to get married" , must she marry before or at 30 ? my bro, i think you have you life ahead of you, i also admire your entrepreneurial spirit. i am guessing she just said that out of fear of loosing you since you mentioned going back to school.

You mentioned she isn't lazy + she is a faithful woman which is a scarce quality in many, talk with her...but be straight as to when you think marriage would be feasibly,don't paint it else bro it will come back to bite u, leave love, if its in 5yrs u think, tell her so, if she wants to stay, tell her she needs to work with you to achieving it and please discuss more future iish, if she doesn't want to stay, Let her GO!, pls make money, make more money, you will be surprised there are many options to chose from when you are ready. trust me, you will find!
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by dedugbaa(m): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Just because she refused you sex. That is why you think she is using you.Guy You have a Low self esteem and your mind set is Warped.She obviously loves you and want to marry on time,She is a honest girl,the sex you having being get from her and the one you want to collect belongs to her husband not boyfriend.If she refuses you sex it is because she is not sure what she is giving you belongs to you,Do the needfull and stop being CHIlDISH.

1 Like

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Genea:
me sef av bin searching 4 u
Gosh! Genea, I miss you so much, its like a fish in the desert. Was banned for over a month, just came back from my ban. Follow me on nairaland love, lemme follow back.

1 Like

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by bummyla(m): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
If You Love Her! Marry Her While Still In School! If She Loves You! She Should Endure With You! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by HermajestyQ(f): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
fayose4real:
Morning guys, there is this lady we have being dating over 4 yrs now, she is ok by me as we match each other perfectly, our relationship has being wonerfull, we live together through out our school days & even up till now, so i am the one providing food & taking care of her and truly i wasn't complaining as i do it with lot of joy because her mother died when she was ten years of age & her father is not financially buoyant, so because of the love i have for her i willingly and happily took up her responsibilities, due to the fact that i have my personal business which is bringing me money when i was in school, though she was the one paying her school fees her self then because she is not a lazy type that depends wholly on another.

her father could send some & she would add the rest from the petty she use to save. We both finished our ND programme in 2013 with upper credit in SLT, so we decided to cross to university through D.E, but unfortunately we were not offered admission to university, so i quickly returned to road construction as i am an excavator operator before gaining admission to ND. That was the 1st time we were separated by work since we started our relationship, my working place then was far so i used to send her money for her feeding every month. I knew for sure construction work is not reliable, & she will be starting her HND early 2015 so i decided to set up a viewing center business for her to be able to take care of her self and her HND school fees so that if the worst happened in my working place we will still be on a safer side & be secured.

I spent all my savings on setting up the business (over 270k) but couldn't complete it so i had to borrow (100k) from her to complete it. The reason for choosing that kind of business was to give her enough time to study as well as maintain the business at the same time, as matches are being played on weekends & any match that falls on midweek will be 7.45pm or 8.45pm, so i know it wont affect her studies. But unfortunately the business didn't excel due to the area, & fortunately for me again i got employed to the Nigeria Immigration then so i had to leave the construction work, & due to this fact we decided she try another DE because she loves medical line (nursing), & since i thought i was an immigration officer by then i agreed to sponsor her through it, 3 months of training no salary & i had spent all i had on that business which is not moving a bit, by that time i dont have anything like money again, to add more to my trouble we were suspended after 3 months of training till further directive, & dont forget that she is still on her HND, so i sold the viewing center at the rate of 150k & returned the 100k i borrowed from her 4 the business.

Fastforward to why am writting this epistle, when there is no sign from immigration that they will call us back, i decided to have a plan B if eventually they refuse to, so i told her that i will have to return to school for my BSc, hearing this from me this lady was so furious, she was so annoyed, she started saying all sort of things that she is 26 yrs of age now that how can i expect her to wait for another 4yrs before getting married, that God forbid bad thing in her life, that she can never wait that long for any man. I was so confused that i didnt even know what to say, i was now thinking that is this how life is, is this girl using me for her benefit or what, the same girl that wanted to abandon HND for 5 yrs nursing programme at university when i got employed, same girl is now claiming she cant wait for me if eventually i go back to school.

The 2nd day i got a call from the previous construction company that i should resume immediately so i rushed there to resume since i dont have any source of income at the moment. We later discussed the issue & she apologized for saying harsh things, & she is acting normal from the day of our discussion, but to my greatest surprise when i returned home on month ending break, this girl is now refusing my sexual advances towards her. Pls i need ur advice, what is happening to me?. Pls don't mind my grammatical error & my lengthy write up.
I feel your pain bro. How old r u again?
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Hitunnu(f): 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
She isn't using You. She is 26yrs what do u expect. Even you can leave her when u get back to school. So is vice versa. Humans are insatisfiable. Is it cos u have invested so much in her, now refusing sexual advances made u feel she is using U. I guess sex is ur own priority. Had it been, she has been refusing U, u might not sponsor her to that level. If u r nt there to help her, she will definitely attained the level she is, if ordained. My advice to U, if u really care, put things in place and get married. Then, u can further ur education. Education doesn't guarantee success is just a privilege.
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by babafirst(m): 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
jonath0012:
Chai... Op you broke an important rule: you don't sponsor a girl you are not married to ' cos you gonna regret it...

Love can still make some guys still mumu like this... Shm
No be love cause the mumurity na konji or Titi (remove the letter 'I's and replace with Os) cause am.
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by locowulus(m): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Nonsense............ Sex every time as if the girl too is not enjoying it.
bettercreature:
He wasn't sponsoring her,he was paying for sex as they lived together through out their school days,I can't understand why you guys always says a lady is screwing you when you are actually having sex with her 24/7
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by pomsky: 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
misspicy:
OP dump that lady now before its too late....since her life dream is to be married and you are not ready to marry yet,your visions are different so let her go asap

my opinion

lalasticlala

[size=14pt].....is it wrong for her to want to be married after 4yrs of living as husband and wife. If she were ur sister........what would you advice the guy to do?[/size]
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Jonwesley(m): 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
Why not pay her bride price and forge ahead. Just because of a day sex denial, you are writing epistle here, whereas it's been four years of countless sex.

From your moniker, you are Yoruba. And you are the type that enjoy decades of courtship without marriage. Add the duration of your new aspired course to the four already, by which time your girl is coming to menopause.Come to think of it, how old are you now?
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Richy4(m): 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
The one I don't understand was paying her back the 100k you tagged borrowed. and she took it from you.......

you are responsible for her upkeep and she got 100k savings and you got zero savings.......

I don't know how to advice matters of the heart but I fear for you bro just incase something goes wrong.....
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by dionflex: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
guys no dey ever listen!

you be playing philanthropist to a ho.....they just ain't loyal.

but you no pay attention, why? coz you're in love.

the bĂ­tch just playing tinko with ur mumu button for years and you be there thinking you found urself a soulmate or whatever you humans call it.

Just curious, ain't u a human?
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Laredojohn(m): 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
fayose4real:
Morning guys, there is this lady we have being dating over 4 yrs now, she is ok by me as we match her. Pls i need ur advice, what is happening to me?. Pls don't mind my grammatical error & my lengthy write up.
Ans to your question

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by IamTheophilus(m): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
whatever you humans call it.
End time aliencheesy
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by nefertitiram: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
fayose4real:
i knw what i see in her that made me invest dat much in her, nt dat i dont knw what am doing, she is grade A wife material and she is very committed to the relationship, & very, very, & very decent a girl

Bros! Marry her! What is stopping you? Becos u hitting that thing for free? She has every right to be upset! She wants to get married and not wait for you to finish on 4yrs BSC!
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by CaptPlanet(m): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
You're girlfriend is thinking better than you. She's already considering her options while you're still seeking advice.

I believe you know what to do but you're thinking of what you've invested in the relationship. You don't want to be a construction worker all your life for the sake of love. Letting go might be difficult but living to regret, now that's torture.

Do what you have to do for you.

1 Like

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by IamLEGEND1: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
dionflex:

Just curious, ain't u a human?
I have walked among you mortals for centuries now.....so you can consider me a human.

1 Like

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Raypawer(m): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
And you call that decency? you need Jesus, wetin happen to the Girl Papa House? if she even stayed with her parents you would have saved some money, have the time to think well for yourself, and and get some peace for yourself... better shine your eyes shocked shocked , now is not too late for you to make wise choice..

fayose4real:
yeah very decent i say, is true she may be living with me bt atleast she chose to sticks to one man truout up till now unlike some ladies which receive it from any angle witout being identified with 1 man, guy she is decently decent
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by holysina(m): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
fayose4real:

YES. I didn't even read it

modify : so all this episode is because she refused u sex. my friend go and see her parents first, so the girl will know ur serious. she is not getting any younger
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by DonTim1: 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Richy4:
The one I don't understand was paying her back the 100k you tagged borrowed. and she took it from you.......

you are responsible for her upkeep and she got 100k savings and you got zero savings.......

I don't know how to advice matters of the heart but I fear for you bro just incase something goes wrong.....

how did i miss this, she collected what she borrowed? invested with you , from same pot that has been caring for her? shey na small pikin dey worry am or she just isnt seeing the 'We' picture?
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by IamTheophilus(m): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hitunnu:
Education doesn't guarantee success is just a privilege.
privilege? Seriously, privilege? Lol.. :/ education ain't no privilege it's a choice. Ok.
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by vislabraye(m): 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
fayose4real:

It may not be as bad as it sounds. If you guys are so much in love, why don't you marry her ? After all, you have been doing what a husband does.
The longer you stay without marrying her, the riskier it is. Better do so fast.
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Ndmichaels(m): 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op you be mumu o!
So e no clear for ur eye say dis geh love u die?
She's not just ready for any kinda competition.
She's not against your pursuit for Bsc whatsoever,she just want you to make her your WIFE!
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Richy4(m): 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
DonTim1:

how did i miss this, she collected what she borrowed? invested with you , from same pot that has been caring for her? shey na small pikin dey worry am or she just isnt seeing the 'We' picture?

My bro I taya for the whole thing....
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Assuming say she give you that fvck your eye for no open oh,she did you a favour.cut her off shaperedly
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Raypawer(m): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
your advise be showing red flag angry angry

nefertitiram:

Bros! Marry her! What is stopping you? Becos u hitting that thing for free? She has every right to be upset! She wants to get married and not wait for you to finish on 4yrs BSC!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.