Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) (29250 Views)

How I Got N237, 500 Magic Money From My New Bank / Fraudsters Dupe Politician's Wife Of $18,000 In Abuja / How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) by sabi99(m): 11:34am On Nov 26, 2015
Really, devil has powers buh GODS power is superior

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) by ivili(m): 11:34am On Nov 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
Where can i get this money from?

So i can buy SHELL,CHEVRON,MOBIL,MTN,Ekiti State and Fayose's mouth.
Lol,na those cheap things you wan buy?As for me,i am buying the Presidency,African Union Chairmanship and the United Nation.I will buy the Vatican just for holiday inn...lol

2 Likes

Re: Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) by tuna4servi(m): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2015
End time money
Re: Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) by JonSnow(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2015
papawemba:
That is why even tomatoes seller for Agboju market here has a POS machine.
No Card No Transactions.

Festac town?
Re: Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) by justurch(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2015
FORGET that gist, why doesnt it work in banks?
Re: Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) by Mykelpato(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2015
grin End time fraudsters
Re: Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) by karkinase(m): 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
Sunseeker:
EVERY BODY... PRAY! PRAY PRAY !!!! Nawow !

Naija people and Juju no de tire O!!

Yesterday manhood is removed from live body in street...Now Magic Money...Tomorrow Teacher and Police will become Witch and fly!!

Na Last Days Juju !
!

My brother the manhood own now is getting more rampant these days oooo.... Make all man hold him john thomas tight. Everybody wanna make quick money to oppress dis december, hook or crook.. GOD help we d hardworking ones to excel..

2 Likes

Re: Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) by onajo2000(m): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
It has happened to my sales girl in 2007 when I was selling recharge card ........it magic money but don't work when two or more people are there in the shop at that time

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
JonSnow:

Festac town?

Yes ke
Re: Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) by nigeriancuban: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
lol,naija-loaded-dot-com
Re: Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) by nggie(f): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
Christmas tym haf reach peepz wnt to make fast money
Re: Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) by Tedassie(m): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
tellwisdom:
Another calabar story...Are these people foolish?? sad
Ikpewe:
wat u ve inside dat ur cockroach brain is direct opposite of your name.
Re: Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) by Thomchad(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Christmas scam in front of my house
Re: Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) by Ustazee04: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
DikSin:
Omo, see GOBE cheesy
i don enter gobe before nd na dis can one o, dat 1992 but the money they gave us turned to leaves
Re: Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) by PEREZPERECTUS: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
tellwisdom:

Its your entire tribe that is foolish- thats why that your cursed region always complain of marginalisation because they stupidly believe they are the only wise ones.mtcheeew!
Re: Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) by Ustazee04: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
Wenever u receive a suspicious money lyk dat just wee on it, even if d pee is not much. u can quickly catch d ole
Re: Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) by PEREZPERECTUS: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
meriosmerios:
Akwa Ibom and their evil...dark minds all the way from childhood to adulthood...mtcheeew...

Thats how madness starts, i hope your people can trace your location and take you to the nearest hospital
Re: Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) by alaskido(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
The money given to her was actually N100.00 notes. They hypnotise her eyes to see N1,000.00 notes. Nigeria is now a cashless society. Use cards on POS machines. Many traders now use POS.

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) by DikSin(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ustazee04:
i don enter gobe before nd na dis can one o, dat 1992 but the money they gave us turned to leaves

Ye! Mo_foh (I break) grin grin
Re: Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) by pmatiu: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
Where can i get this money from?

So i can buy SHELL,CHEVRON,MOBIL,MTN,Ekiti State and Fayose's mouth.
. Just like ur name
Re: Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
You know the new 100 looks like 1000.They brought it out,confused her and counted the 100;She was excited about selling 10 bags that she couldn't get her sences to know it was the 100 she later collected.
Re: Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
was the N100 coated or something?
Re: Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) by Arabs999: 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
tellwisdom:

...My OP, the whole Foolish people are Fuulish...
Re: Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) by Ceufinish: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
You are cordially invited

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market / If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. / Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.