Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

NNPC Wants To Know If You Had Bought Fuel For #87 (screenshot) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NNPC Wants To Know If You Had Bought Fuel For #87 (screenshot) (618 Views)

Name That Thing You Wished You Had Bought When You Had The Chance / Fuel For Sale / Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Wants To Know If You Had Bought Fuel For #87 (screenshot) by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2015
Now, go and cast your vote and please be reasonable and don't exaggerate or say what you didn't experience. I think they want to know how much hardship the petroleum issue has inflicted on Nigerians

Re: NNPC Wants To Know If You Had Bought Fuel For #87 (screenshot) by iliyande(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2015
in Abuja, Total filling station around Police Headquarters, Area 11, I spent less than 10 minutes today
Re: NNPC Wants To Know If You Had Bought Fuel For #87 (screenshot) by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 26, 2015
iliyande:
in Abuja, Total filling station around Police Headquarters, Area 11, I spent less than 10 minutes today
That area will always be free. You can spend not less than 30mins before you get fuel here, APO, Abuja. Nyanya is where the devil lives.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Wants To Know If You Had Bought Fuel For #87 (screenshot) by iliyande(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2015
Vig86:

That area will always be free. You can spend not less than 30mins before you get fuel here, APO, Abuja. Nyanya is where the devil lives.

hahaha, I stay in Maraba but I always take my fuel in area 11
Re: NNPC Wants To Know If You Had Bought Fuel For #87 (screenshot) by MPVGoddess: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Vig86:

LOL at the bolded

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Without Money / Fixed Match Deal 30 Odds@16:00 And 25odds @19:00 / Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Product In Wholesale Quantity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.