Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,964 members, 7,803,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

A Nairalanders Defense Of PDP.... Must Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalanders Defense Of PDP.... Must Read (259 Views)

Pdp Must Not Die In Your Hands – Anenih Tells Sheriff / Major Steps The PDP Must Take To Become A Viable Opposition / Why PDP Must Not Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalanders Defense Of PDP.... Must Read by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2015
I don't have much to say in defense of PDP ....am not a member after all.
It should be clear while saying that PDP ruled Nigeria for 16 years.... Obj ruled Nigeria for 8 of those years...... he was expelled and pitched tent with APC ......
Atiku ruled Nigeria as vice for 8 years he is the APC BOT chairman.
Okorocha who contested for president under PDP is the APC governors chairman.....
Trace all APC members and find out those with out PDP links.
The PDP we are avoiding is in reality the APC that is ruling Nigeria
let me conclude by saying the words of those senators who said ......" for these amount that was rejected by Jonathan to come up again ......then the people that are destroying Nigeria are still in power"......... Oreva .

(1) (Reply)

I Have Got An Offer For You / Thanksgiving Day Parade 2015 Live Streaming / Http://www.wecareskincare.com/ageless-illusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.