Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Pls Fellow Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pls Fellow Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice (1156 Views)

Need Fellow Lesbian and Guys With Big Packs / Ur Advice Pls / Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Fellow Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2015
Pls fellow nairalanders, I'm in dire need of your advice. I have not been able to secure a lady I can call mine. I am currently in my final year in the university, yet no sign of any lady coming. I have tried starting a relationship with the one's I met but it all proves abortive. The painful part is that girls like me but when I talk to them about having them as my boo, they simply rebuff me. I'm the only son and up till nw am yet to find a girlfriend talk more of a wife to be. I get so emotional when I go out for social events, seeing my friends with their boo's but mine is nowhere. The funny aspect is that I start sweet and good with them but then something just happens and the everything is destroyed. I can't just understand cos I just need someone to talk to, someone I can share my life with, someone to love. I need ur advice cos u guys are the only people I can run to at this time.
Re: Pls Fellow Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
I understand your stance, but one thing I want u to understand is that, no matter how long it takes, the one that is meant to be yours will locate u someday.
Being a finalist , it could be that your fate is to marry your first gf. The day, week, month and year u guys will meet has been destined . It could be during your service year.
So no matter how handsome, wealthy and knowledgeable you are , if it's not yet time for u to have a partner, there is no way they can accept to date u. They might even like u and want u to be theirs, but one thing will always be a barrier to that.
The better you understand how destiny works, the better it would be for you.
Re: Pls Fellow Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice by Doughyeenbae(f): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
[s][/s]
tunnamania11:
I understand your stance, but one thing I want u to understand is that, no matter how long it takes, the one that is meant to be yours will locate u someday.
Being a finalist , it could be that your fate is to marry your first gf. The day, week, month and year u guys will meet has been destined . It could be during your service year.
So no matter how handsome, wealthy and knowledgeable you are , if it's not yet time for u to have a partner, there is no way they can accept to date u. They might even like u and want u to be theirs, but one thing will always be a barrier to that.
The better you understand how destiny works, the better it would be for you.
Nope...he needs moneyyy.. grin grin
Just kidding.lol
Re: Pls Fellow Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
I forgot to type these : On a thread like this, any female commenter wants u to send her pm, so don't miss the opportunity. You can put your phone number in your profile so that the bold ones could add u up on WhatsApp .
Re: Pls Fellow Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
Doughyeenbae:
[s][/s]
Nope...he needs moneyyy.. grin grin
Just kidding.lol
lolz.... Money is not the problem here dear. Thanks bro for the advise, am honestly grateful dude. God bless u plenty
Re: Pls Fellow Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice by Doughyeenbae(f): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
akujobi2641:
lolz.... Money is not the problem here dear. Thanks bro for the advise, am honestly grateful dude. God bless u plenty
OK all the best in your bae endeavor kiss kiss
Re: Pls Fellow Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice by Doughyeenbae(f): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
tunnamania11:
I forgot to type these : On a thread like this, any female commenter wants u to send her pm, so don't miss the opportunity. You can put your phone number in your profile so that the bold ones could add u up on WhatsApp .
Lmao.Tunde I swear you are so sick..
Relationship councilor Ose cheesy
Re: Pls Fellow Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
tunnamania11:
I don't know how to send Pm here on nairaland. Can you tell me how to send pm or know when someone sends me a pm?
Re: Pls Fellow Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Doughyeenbae:

OK all the best in your bae endeavor kiss kiss
Thanks alot cutie, are you on facebook or twitter?
Re: Pls Fellow Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice by Doughyeenbae(f): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
akujobi2641:
Nah
Re: Pls Fellow Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice by Doughyeenbae(f): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
akujobi2641:
Nope
Re: Pls Fellow Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
akujobi2641:
I don't know how to send Pm here on nairaland. Can you tell me how to send pm or know when someone sends me a pm?
Click on the person's moniker, you will see send email message , click on it. Being the first time, you won't be able to type any message, just click send. The person will receive it as email. When the person responds, you will receive it as email, you can start conversation there.

1 Like

Re: Pls Fellow Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Thanks bro! I owe you a great deal. @dough No qualms
Re: Pls Fellow Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
Doughyeenbae:

Lmao.Tunde I swear you are so sick..
Relationship councilor Ose cheesy
Op, I hope you are so smart to decipher what's going on here wink.
I started matchmaking 4years ago on 2go grin.
As for you doyin, if I give u factory reset slap, you will forget your date of birth grin
Re: Pls Fellow Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
tunnamania11:

Op, I hope you are so smart to decipher what's going on here wink.
I started matchmaking 4years ago on 2go grin.
As for you doyin, if I give u factory reset slap, you will forget your date of birth grin
Lolz..... The thing is that am not good at stalking a woman. If I make a move and you refuse, I take it that u ain't interested. I hate bothering people, especially ladies.
Re: Pls Fellow Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
akujobi2641:
Lolz..... The thing is that am not good at stalking a woman. If I make a move and you refuse, I take it that u ain't interested. I hate bothering people, especially ladies.
That's a good idea. No one plays hard to get these days, not when female population doubles male's.
Re: Pls Fellow Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
tunnamania11:

That's a good idea. No one plays hard to get these days, not when female population doubles male's.
thanks for understanding me bro. Some people might view it as pride but am just been me. Keeping it 100% real.
Re: Pls Fellow Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
akujobi2641:
thanks for understanding me bro. Some people might view it as pride but am just been me. Keeping it 100% real.
I like that

1 Like

Re: Pls Fellow Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice by kennynelcon(m): 6:43am On Nov 27, 2015
my broda leave relationship... I'm in my 5th n finals, no girl n I'm not expecting too, I feel it's time consuming.

1 Like

Re: Pls Fellow Nairalanders I Need Ur Advice by bvegas2020: 11:56am On Dec 31, 2015
Need help in dating? Join whereweallmeet an online dating site with live dating agents to provide advice and dating ideas.

(1) (Reply)

Akure Babes, Get In Here! / Need A Muslim Male For A Serious Relationship / I Need A Female Friend In Abuja/nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.