Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,535 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:24 PM

Running Phd Programme With University Of Ibadan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Running Phd Programme With University Of Ibadan (389 Views)

University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Best / Prison Inmate Undergoing Phd Programme ―controller / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Running Phd Programme With University Of Ibadan by Scramble: 11:45am On Nov 26, 2015
I did first degree in Electronic Engineering (Faculty of Engineering UNN) and Masters in Project Management (Dept. of Building, Faculty of Environmental Sciences). Is it possible for UI to allow me run PhD in an engineering field? Guys with ideas on the UI PG School, please advise as Unilag would not accept my application, stating that i need first to run an academic masters in Elect Elect before proceeding on the PhD.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike Gets New Vice Chancellor / If You Need Mathematics Teacher For Home Tutorial Contact 08024264660 / What's The Pay Of A Pharmacist Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.