Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,022 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Help my guy analyze his issue - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help my guy analyze his issue (2438 Views)

Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help my guy analyze his issue by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok, you sound a little confused. What is it that you want? Do you still wanna continue with her or not? I really don't get why you'd encourage her to continue her relationship if you have plans. Make an honest woman out of her by either making her choose or completely take yourself out of the equation since you admit that you can't trust her. You're the enabler here. Check yourself & check out if you feel the way you do about trusting her. It's not that hard.

I got feelings for her. Babe this check got some lovely cooking skills any man would vouch for. As in... She will wash my cloths and I can say she is a wifey material. I am so much interested in her but I have trust issues. That's my stand. I would like to continue but I'm scared of karma. Dyu get me now?
Trust issues!!!!
Re: Help my guy analyze his issue by NinaNigeria(f): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
so 1 girl represents all?
Re: Help my guy analyze his issue by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
NinaNigeria:
so 1 girl represents all?

Girls Girls Girlsssss
Re: Help my guy analyze his issue by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
jayhumble:

I got feelings for her. Babe this check got some lovely cooking skills any man would vouch for. As in... She will wash my cloths and I can say she is a wifey material. I am so much interested in her but I have trust issues. That's my stand. I would like to continue but I'm scared of karma. Dyu get me now?
Trust issues!!!!

No trust me cheesy I get it. Ah well.
Re: Help my guy analyze his issue by NinaNigeria(f): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
jayhumble:

Girls Girls Girlsssss

girls girls girls what?
Re: Help my guy analyze his issue by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

grin

I understand you very well, but people do fall out of love, unfortunately. Maybe you're just the person to make her walk away from a failing relationship. Tell me this though, what is she planning to do about her other relationship? She can't be juggling you both at the same time. Something's gotta give.

She wants us to have a real relationship that would lead to marriage but obviously I'm having trust issues. I like her a lot but trust is my problem and I don't want her to lose on two sides cuz she's a good girl. That's why I'm suggesting she still keep a good contact with her fiance
Re: Help my guy analyze his issue by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
NinaNigeria:

girls girls girls what?

I dey fear ni
Re: Help my guy analyze his issue by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
jayhumble:

She wants us to have a real relationship that would lead to marriage but obviously I'm having trust issues. I like her a lot but trust is my problem and I don't want her to lose on two sides cuz she's a good girl. That's why I'm suggesting she still keep a good contact with her fiance

I get you but what I don't get is, you're talking karma lah
di dah & yet you're still seeing her. Hence I say you're confused. Karma is still gonna get you if it wants you just for sleeping with her, considering that she's another man's woman. So either you let it (karma) get you for a bigger charge, by claiming her as your own or you save your butt from collecting more karmic debts by breaking up with her. Make up your mind. Put on your big boy briefs & challenge karma or run for ya life cheesy
Re: Help my guy analyze his issue by NinaNigeria(f): 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
jayhumble:

I dey fear ni

y?
Re: Help my guy analyze his issue by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I get you but what I don't get is, you're talking karma lah
di dah & yet you're still seeing her. Hence I say you're confused. Karma is still gonna get you if it wants you just for sleeping with her, considering that she's another man's woman. So either you let it (karma) get you for a bigger charge, by claiming her as your own or you save your butt from collecting more karmic debts by breaking up with her. Make up your mind. Put on your big boy briefs & challenge karma or run for ya life cheesy

I stopped seeing her since the third week of last month. This whole thing started July. But she won't stop calling me. What's app and everything. I'm trying hard but I ve abstained for 5weeks and still counting. It's not easy but I'm trying. She's even talking of we going to the city during December holidays and stuff but I told her I can't. Now she's the one giving me close marking. Should I just tell her whatsup on my mind I like her in fact love her but she's not the kind of girl I wanna see getting hurt. Don't want her to lose her marriage promising man due to my own trust issues. How do I let her know? U be chick na... Advise a brothet
Re: Help my guy analyze his issue by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
NinaNigeria:

y?

Hmmm...
Re: Help my guy analyze his issue by Nature8(m): 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chai! This is unbelievable.. I pity her fiance
Re: Help my guy analyze his issue by NinaNigeria(f): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
jayhumble:

Hmmm...

k
Re: Help my guy analyze his issue by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
NinaNigeria:

k

It is what it is.
Re: Help my guy analyze his issue by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nature8:
Chai! This is unbelievable.. I pity her fiance

Honestly I had to back off. Cuz at some point I was feeling for the guy and started fearing karma.
Re: Help my guy analyze his issue by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
jayhumble:

I stopped seeing her since the third week of last month. This whole thing started July. But she won't stop calling me. What's app and everything. I'm trying hard but I ve abstained for 5weeks and still counting. It's not easy but I'm trying. She's even talking of we going to the city during December holidays and stuff but I told her I can't. Now she's the one giving me close marking. Should I just tell her whatsup on my mind I like her in fact love her but she's not the kind of girl I wanna see getting hurt. Don't want her to lose her marriage promising man due to my own trust issues. How do I let her know? U be chick na... Advise a brothet

Dude, truth is, you have to work on yourself 1st. We all have trust issues to a degree & it becomes unhealthy only when they make you fear getting into relationships with people. You should fight to overcome the paranoia that comes with it or you'll continue to live in constant fear of the unknown. It shouldn't be that chronic. I say tell her what's on your mind, ask her to give you a break to sort out your inner "demons" & if you emerge with a fresher perspective, then you can either continue with her or leave her in the dust. Your choice.
Re: Help my guy analyze his issue by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Dude, truth is, you have to work on yourself 1st. We all have trust issues to a degree & it becomes unhealthy only when they make you fear getting into relationships with people. You should fight to overcome the paranoia that comes with it or you'll continue to live in constant fear of the unknown. It shouldn't be that chronic. I say tell her what's on your mind, ask her to give you a break to sort out your inner "demons" & if you emerge with a fresher perspective, then you can either continue with her or leave her in the dust. Your choice.

Confirm... I think I need a break at this point. Thanks tho
Re: Help my guy analyze his issue by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
jayhumble:

Confirm... I think I need a break at this point. Thanks tho

smiley
Re: Help my guy analyze his issue by Nature8(m): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
jayhumble:

Honestly I had to back off. Cuz at some point I was feeling for the guy and started fearing karma.

Yeah.. But I don't blame you sha.. I blame the girl cos if she truly love that her guy no matter what, no matter the kind of pressure and temptation you give her, she wouldn't have fallen for you.. It simply mean that she's a cheap girl that can be tricked.. I guess she doesn't truly love the guy, maybe she's dating him for cos of something..
Re: Help my guy analyze his issue by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nature8:

Yeah.. But I don't blame you sha.. I blame the girl cos if she truly love that her guy no matter what, no matter the kind of pressure and temptation you give her, she wouldn't have fallen for you.. It simply mean that she's a cheap girl that can be tricked.. I guess she doesn't truly love the guy, maybe she's dating him for cos of something..

So are u telling me that if a girl truly loves her man, she won't cheat regardless the pressure and/or temptations

I don't believe that bro. Everyone has a price. Whoever refuses to succumb has yet been given their price. Everyone has a price.

Just my believe
Re: Help my guy analyze his issue by Nature8(m): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
jayhumble:

So are u telling me that if a girl truly loves her man, she won't cheat regardless the pressure and/or temptations

I don't believe that bro. Everyone has a price. Whoever refuses to succumb has yet been given their price. Everyone has a price.

Just my believe

Believe me when I tell you that cheating is a choice, not a mistake, bro.. If she doesn't want it, she would've do something that'll make you know how serious she is with her guy..
Re: Help my guy analyze his issue by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nature8:

Believe me when I tell you that cheating is a choice, not a mistake, bro.. If she doesn't want it, she would've do something that'll make you know how serious she is with her guy..

Funny...
I'll tell you like fashola told the Senate.
"I pray our loyalty won't be tested"

#OkBye
Re: Help my guy analyze his issue by osazeeblue01: 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
The day u trust your gf that same day u will developing Bp.
Re: Help my guy analyze his issue by chinnyonwu(m): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
lol Im not even a bad guy and i have had this experience twice. Trust a woman more than 37% at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Help my guy analyze his issue by Latoch(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lol! I had a similar experience, was gonking d hell outa d girl back then in d uni, her bf called, while she was riding me real hard. She told d guy hope he wasn't doing what she can't do...........................hope u guys get my drift.
Since then, I can't trust any girl. I can't even trust myself, not to talk of someone else.
Re: Help my guy analyze his issue by firstking01(m): 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
yyeanqah:
End time
wats wit u guys and dis end tym gibberish?, no be say u be born agn sef. @d topic, op, i cant trust my gf u knw?, cos erri gal dating a guy is just waiting for a berra offer or option frm anoda guy day myt come her way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Message For The Nigerian Guy Who Want To Marry A Virgin / Would You Allow Your Husband Wear This To Your Wedding??? / RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.