Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs (31519 Views)

Hilarious Throwback Photo Of Laura Ikeji / Hilarious Throwback Picture Of Olamide Baddo / RMD Shares Hilarious Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by adedam007(m): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
T
Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by ennysuccess(m): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
Endtime Photo

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by xpat1: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
I can see Young Timaya.

Don jazzy too resemble im mama.

Basketmouth is a living testimony that testify to the fact that poverty is a very big disease.

Omotola lucky to get married early the husband has been taking good care of her right from d start.

psquare has got swagg right from adolescence

Tuface and wife don rilly suffer together no be small... lol
Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by neolboy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
All of them wowo b4
Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by Burger01(m): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
smiley
Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
Meaning?
Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by babeflenz(f): 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Very cute

@Banky
Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by cruzita(f): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
dat tuface shirt na better *take me to heaven*but basket mouth ur ugliness carry pikin oooo
Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by slimgold123(f): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by topas100(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Na wa o. Money is good
Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by cocoflakes: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
I guess u guys didnt notice Timaya in the second pic....
Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
Girls should learn from annie
Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by justmenoni: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Let's see oga seuns own as well, we don't need to see people like justwise, ladyF, introvert and some end time campaigners own cos they are still as jobless pass jobless grin cheesy
Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by danjaD(m): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
"Anybody wey say money nor good, slap am". I go die

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by moscobabs(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
danjaD:

jesus!!!! see long neck grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by yyeanqah(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
Kk

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by burujnews: 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
(photos) Pope Francis Arrive Kenya Hold Mass

image Pope Francis held a Holy Mass in Kenya today to mark the country’s National Day of Prayer and Reflection. He is visiting Kenya as part of his state visit to Africa

http://burujnews.com/2015/11/26/photos-pope-francis-arrive-kenya-hold-mass/
Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by dacovajnr: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
nikkypearl:
cry
But Obasanjo n Oshiomole were never broke but they refused to be atleast fine cry cry
Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by cindyblash: 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
Omo c don jazzy ear grin moni good oooo any ways dem de njoy de reward of dai hard work
Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by joshuaidibia(m): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
grin Me too na celeb na #TbT

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by cyprus000: 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
costandi:
Theory wey Obasanjo don disprove tey tey.
[size=13pt] Lol..gringringrin
You no lie atall
[/size]
Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by Nicklaus(m): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Banky is cute!! kiss see 2face shirt like sack@2nd to d last pics grin grin smh head for dat shirt!
that's not 2face aunty, that's blackface.
Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by ogaprime(m): 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
oekehinde:
The principal was once a school boy shocked

I don't know where you got your comment from but it inspired me to add more to it...

The principal was once a school boy.

The pastor was once a baby christian.

The world best player was once a youngster.

An expert was once a learner.

A grandfather was once little baby.

A finished product was once a raw material.

The earth of today was once without form and
void.

A shining diamond was once a dirty stone.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by ogaprime(m): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
danjaD:

Pepsi should have used his throw back pics for the long throat advert...
Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by tpraiz(m): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
costandi:

Obasanjo is better wit Money

U see the guy picture when him dai Prison Forget dat thing o Obasanjo is Handsome in his own Level#
Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
costandi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nicklaus:
that's not 2face aunty, that's blackface.
D one on blue not red!! angry
Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by Dubemkelly(m): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
A. man is never ugly, the beauty of a man lies in his. dreams

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by possibilita(m): 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chai see as Annie and Omotola breast small that time.
Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by deramarks(f): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
And olu jacobs
costandi:

Re: Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs by dionflex: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Rixy007:
when banky still had hair...check him head now
End time bald head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masterkraft Buys CDQ A 'Female Bag' (Photos) / Adesua Etomi & Her Mother Praying On Her Traditional Wedding Day (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.