Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Flying In The Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Flying In The Dream (1636 Views)

Flying In My Dreams / Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. / Writing Exam In The Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flying In The Dream by falseman(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
I really don't know which section to post this moderator can help me if this isn't the right section.

I don't know if I should be worried about flying at will in my dreams. It all started about 2 years ago when a group of people were seriously chasing me with all sort of weapons I ran my life out but they were getting closer and closer and all of a sudden I lifted off the ground and saw myself fly but like a bird learning to fly I fell a few times till I managed to escape.

Since them I perfected flying off at will in my dreams whenever Danger Approaches me.

Most times I noticed those chasing me are left amazed when I fly off. Honestly it's very cool flying and seeing my enemies look helpless from such a height but I don't know if I should be worried about this.
This only happens when there is danger besides that I can't remember doing it for fun.

Really I don't know how normal this is and if anyone here has experienced such.
Re: Flying In The Dream by frank317: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
Would you rather be walking or running so that your enemies would catch you?

Flying in the dream is completely normal. Its part of our wishful thinking to be supernatural hence such wishes are displayed in dreams.

How ever... How old are you? What anxiety are you going through? Do you have people bullying or oppressing and making you feel inferior?
The answers to these might help.
Re: Flying In The Dream by Lucialovely(f): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
CUMPOLICE01 you are needed her. Come and apply
Re: Flying In The Dream by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lucialovely:
CUMPOLICE01 you are needed her. Come and apply
THIS FRANK GUY HAS ANSWERED FR ME
frank317:
Flying in the dream is completely normal. Its part of our wishful thinking to be supernatural hence such wishes are displayed in dreams.
How ever... How old are you? What anxiety are you going through? Do you have people bullying or oppressing and making you feel inferior?
Re: Flying In The Dream by falseman(m): 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
frank317:

Bro I'm in my late 20's and as much as I can recall I've never been bullied or oppressed not to talk of anxiety. These dreams just come
Re: Flying In The Dream by frank317: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
falseman:

Bro I'm in my late 20's and as much as I can recall I've never been bullied or oppressed not to talk of anxiety. These dreams just come

OK.. Then let it be, its a phase. A harmless phase. I used to fly too... But, now I dont.

Soon life realities will take over... Job stress, marriage stress, money wahala, u will have no time for such dreams again.

1 Like

Re: Flying In The Dream by tripplephi: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
falseman:
I really don't know which section to post this moderator can help me if this isn't the right section.

I don't know if I should be worried about flying at will in my dreams. It all started about 2 years ago when a group of people were seriously chasing me with all sort of weapons I ran my life out but they were getting closer and closer and all of a sudden I lifted off the ground and saw myself fly but like a bird learning to fly I fell a few times till I managed to escape.

Since them I perfected flying off at will in my dreams whenever Danger Approaches me.

Most times I noticed those chasing me are left amazed when I fly off. Honestly it's very cool flying and seeing my enemies look helpless from such a height but I don't know if I should be worried about this.
This only happens when there is danger besides that I can't remember doing it for fun.
Really I don't know how normal this is and if anyone here has experienced such.

BRO YOU SHOULD CELEBRATE BECAUSE YOU HAVE MANY ENEMIES BUT THEY CAN NOT CATCH YOU...... MAY YOU CONTINUE TO FLY HIGH.

1 Like

Re: Flying In The Dream by falseman(m): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
tripplephi:

BRO YOU SHOULD CELEBRATE BECAUSE YOU HAVE MANY ENEMIES BUT THEY CAN NOT CATCH YOU...... MAY YOU CONTINUE TO FLY HIGH.

Amen!! Thanks boss
Re: Flying In The Dream by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Flying in a dream is not a common phenomenon. It's a sign of spiritual significance. Watch it brother watch it!!

When u see yourself FLYING AT WILL in a dream it means you are a sleeping Spiritual Giant. You are meant to lead at a higher level. You' ve got powers that are docile by your WILL.
Rise Up and seek God's face to know HOW to position yourself for the glory coming for you!

God Bless You!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flying In The Dream by falseman(m): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Flying in a dream is not a common phenomenon. It's a sign of spiritual significance. Watch it brother watch it!!

When u see yourself FLYING AT WILL in a dream it means you are a sleeping Spiritual Giant. You are meant to lead at a higher level. You' ve got powers that are docile by your WILL.
Rise Up and seek God's face to know HOW to position yourself for the glory coming for you!

God Bless You!!

You have a point here bro I will surely look into it.

(1) (Reply)

The Companions Of Prophet Muhammad That Walk On Water / Bishop Akan Weeks Still Went Ahead With Ordination After Building Collapse / Tithe: Does God Accept A Tithe Paid From A Gambling Profit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.