Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Dear Nigerian Men, Let's Kill Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) (H0T PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Nigerian Men, Let's Kill Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) (H0T PHOTOS) (2332 Views)

Actor, Richard Mofe Damijo RMD Slays In Native Outfit [PICS] / Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere / Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nigerian Men, Let's Kill Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) (H0T PHOTOS) by melalily: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
A humorous, enlightening view of celebrities and celeb life in Nigeria from the mind of a sarcastic writer.

This is calling all Nigerian men, young, old, married, single, divorce, separated, employed and unemployed to come together and deal with the latest threat to our chances of getting idolized by members of the opposite s ex- Richard Mofe Damijo.
In this 'insta-millenial' generation it's pretty much hard for average guys like you and myself to end up being the #MCM of 'on fleek' divas on Instagram. The guys who get this weekly 'trophy of thirst' are usually celebrities, douche bags or ex-boyfriends that they can't get over. Even when the odd MCM pops up it usually on your birthday, which is a sad consolation if you ask me.
Richard Mofe Damijo
Richard Mofe Damijo

Now some of us have managed to beat this trap of not having women fawn over us. We grew a beard. Yes the beard gang is just a move by ordinary men to get attention from women who normally wouldn't pay us any attention. And I won't lie, it has been good. But now we have a problem. The devil has found a new way for 9 to 5 guys not to progress, and he has chosen the veteran Nollywood actor RMD to be his tool.

I don't know how it happened but somehow RMD who has been a s ex symbol since the early 90's got his hands on Instagram and all hell has been let loose among the women folk in Nigeria. RMD has taken the attention from we normal guys because of his good looks and grey beards. Since he got Instagram, hardly a day goes by without you seeing a tweet from some chick or woman drooling over the movie star. It's just ridiculous. Go to his Instagram page and read his comments. You will weep. Even married women with kids are dropping the 'Hmmmmmm' comment, and you know what that means. When last did you get a 'hmmm' comment. Have you ever gotten one from your so called bae? My point exactly.

RMD is not just a s ex symbol but a se x symbol with grey beards. Like really? After the stress of growing a beard we now have to grow grey beards just to catch up with him? No, this is not fair. With RMD's emergence and our women fawning over him like secondary school girls, we have been pushed down the ladder. Now we have billionaires, millionaires, pastors, campus pastors, RMD, celebrities, Instagram celebrities, yahoo boys, trust fund kids, and normal guys in the social ladder. RMD has just made the game harder for us. When are we normal, hardworking men going to catch a break? It's high time we do something.
I suggest Nigerian men kill RMD. Life is not fair and we can't win by playing fair. Let's take RMD out of the equation. He has had his time in the sun, from Check Mate to becoming a successful politician. He has tried. A seasoned playboy like him shouldn't be dragging babes with us. E don do bros. And I know he means well cos he is married but this women won't stop adoring him. It's an epidemic. Drastic times call for drastic measures brothers. We must bring back our girls and women. Enough of RMD stealing our attention. If we don't stop this Adonis of a man he will steal our daughters too when they hit puberty.

http://spicyblogz..com/2015/11/dear-nigerian-men-lets-kill-richard.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Let's Kill Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) (H0T PHOTOS) by abimbawealth(f): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
Tor
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Let's Kill Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) (H0T PHOTOS) by faith551(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
He still looks good, even at his age.
I dnt feel threatened tho.
I used to get angry at the hmmmmm comment, didn't know I should be happy about it
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Let's Kill Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) (H0T PHOTOS) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
Baba is handsome and stylish
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Let's Kill Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) (H0T PHOTOS) by ozy4christ(f): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Love this man,muaaah
Re: Dear Nigerian Men, Let's Kill Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) (H0T PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
Story for the gods cheesy grin

Op, u av a deep figment of imagination... I must say.. cheesy

What a joke!

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Hitting The Gym Pays Off,Steps Out Slimmer At SPOTLIGHT(pics / Best Dressed Female Stars At AMAA 2016 Night! / My Sexy Pregnant Wife - Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.