Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Oh My God, This Lady Find It Very Hard To Enter Her Car Because Of Her Big Ukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh My God, This Lady Find It Very Hard To Enter Her Car Because Of Her Big Ukwu (8684 Views)

OMG!!! See What These 2 Girls Are Busy Doing With Their Big Ukwu (PHOTOS) / Check Out This 19 Year Old Girl With A Very Big Ukwu [see More Photos] / South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My God, This Lady Find It Very Hard To Enter Her Car Because Of Her Big Ukwu by realuz: 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
Big everything. From the car, to the back-side and b00bs.
Scroll down for more photos : http://spicyblogz..com/2015/11/oh-my-god-this-lady-find-it-very-hard.html

Re: Oh My God, This Lady Find It Very Hard To Enter Her Car Because Of Her Big Ukwu by Lionofdjungle: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
It's more of liability than asset to her.
Re: Oh My God, This Lady Find It Very Hard To Enter Her Car Because Of Her Big Ukwu by mydex93(f): 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Isn't this RoseKate..johnbull's wifey
Re: Oh My God, This Lady Find It Very Hard To Enter Her Car Because Of Her Big Ukwu by MRBrownJ: 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
mydex93:
Isn't this RoseKate..johnbull's wifey

nah thats Amber Rose

Re: Oh My God, This Lady Find It Very Hard To Enter Her Car Because Of Her Big Ukwu by mydex93(f): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
MRBrownJ:

nah thats Amber Rose

*smiling*...I knew..was jez bn sarcastic..tnx tho
Re: Oh My God, This Lady Find It Very Hard To Enter Her Car Because Of Her Big Ukwu by OCTAVO: 12:04am On Nov 27, 2015
angry
Re: Oh My God, This Lady Find It Very Hard To Enter Her Car Because Of Her Big Ukwu by patience54: 7:39am On Nov 27, 2015
asset to her.

Re: Oh My God, This Lady Find It Very Hard To Enter Her Car Because Of Her Big Ukwu by quincie(m): 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
todygist:
If You Think That Ass Is Big, Then Check Out Some Of The Baddest Ass In Nigeria

Naija got talent.
Re: Oh My God, This Lady Find It Very Hard To Enter Her Car Because Of Her Big Ukwu by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
mydex93:
*smiling*...I knew..was jez bn sarcastic..tnx tho
.. and how did you know that?? cause i can barely see her face

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: The New Housemate Mate, Joe Is Albert Macurly Grandson (Photo) / Breaking News; Patience Ozokwor Critically Sick In The Hospital. / Latest Tricks And Tutorials On Fashion And Styles....new Tricks Everyday!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.