Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,775 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Northern Lawmakers Kick Against Birth Control, Say It Is Anti- Islam. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Lawmakers Kick Against Birth Control, Say It Is Anti- Islam. (26975 Views)

Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State / Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers / NDDC: Imo Lawmakers Kick Against Semenitari's Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Lawmakers Kick Against Birth Control, Say It Is Anti- Islam. by Adeboyefa(f): 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
TO GOVT:

Boko Haram is already checking the Northern population. Eliminate Boko Haram first before talking about further population controls.

-------------------------

TO NORTHERN POPULACE:

Don't have more children than you can cater for. Almajiri system is breeding Boko Haram. Malthusian theory at work.
Re: Northern Lawmakers Kick Against Birth Control, Say It Is Anti- Islam. by t2luv1: 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
RealSleek:
I am not for biafra neither am I against it...if Nigeria should break, let it be into two- southern and northern Nigeria. in ten years let's compare the two and u will see massive development in the south, quote me anywhere

This might be one experiment I am 100% for.
Re: Northern Lawmakers Kick Against Birth Control, Say It Is Anti- Islam. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
northerners and their islamist agenda all the time...
Re: Northern Lawmakers Kick Against Birth Control, Say It Is Anti- Islam. by doublex: 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
munex007:
Why saying something you have no knowledge of?

Women in Islam are thought to be subjugated, degraded, oppressed - but are they really? Are millions of Muslims simply that oppressive or are these misconceptions fabricated by a biased media?

Over fourteen hundred years ago, Islam gave women rights that women in the West have only recently began to enjoy. In the 1930?s, Annie Besant observed, ?It is only in the last twenty years that Christian England has recognised the right of woman to property, while Islam has allowed this right from all times. It is a slander to say that Islam preaches that women have no souls.?

Islam honours women greatly. It honours women as mothers who must be respected, Pleasing one's mother is regarded as part of pleasing Allaah. Islam tells us that Paradise lies at the mother’s feet

Islam also honours women as wives. Islam urges the husband to treat his wife in a good and kind manner,and says that the wife has rights over the husband like his rights over her

And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I urge you to treat women well.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 331; Muslim, 1468.

no more lies.islam is bad and a lie!and i am proud i left it.you must be a bad person since you are speaking up for badness.am a proud ex-muslimah and i will never let islam positively in my life!!!

8 Likes

Re: Northern Lawmakers Kick Against Birth Control, Say It Is Anti- Islam. by ossy4rill: 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
As the north and south can never think similarly and our opinions will always conflict, there is no president the north will produce that will clearly be accepted by the south and there is no president the south will produce that will clearly be accepted as the north. We dont even look alike, our foods not similar,North - majority islam , south - majority Christian.

In my humble opinion lets divide peacefully without war and insulting each-other.
Re: Northern Lawmakers Kick Against Birth Control, Say It Is Anti- Islam. by ehinmowo: 2:24am On Nov 27, 2015
this shows the danger of religion to humanity, human survival and right to lifes's amenities.

how can one yoyo open his mouth and say it's an insult against Islam when the same creates terrorists everywhere due to reasons associated with education, poverty and so on which make fanatism very easy.
Re: Northern Lawmakers Kick Against Birth Control, Say It Is Anti- Islam. by nellyelitz(m): 6:55am On Nov 27, 2015
oluface:
LIKE BOKO HARAM
and this

1 Like

Re: Northern Lawmakers Kick Against Birth Control, Say It Is Anti- Islam. by vanunu: 7:40am On Nov 27, 2015
See the kind of people that the yorubas are supporting, what a big shame.
Re: Northern Lawmakers Kick Against Birth Control, Say It Is Anti- Islam. by Sagamite(m): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2015
Treash:

https://www.today.ng/news/national/43053/birth-control-motion-tears-reps-apart

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Cretin, show me where in the article you saw them say birth control is anti-islamic.
Re: Northern Lawmakers Kick Against Birth Control, Say It Is Anti- Islam. by munex007(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
The day you left thousand more entered into the fold of islam..

Thousand more that seek truth after being lost..

Its very unfortunate for you,all I know is one day (not in this temporal life) you will regret you never did..

doublex:
no more lies.islam is bad and a lie!and i am proud i left it.you must be a bad person since you are speaking up for badness.am a proud ex-muslimah and i will never let islam positively in my life!!!
Re: Northern Lawmakers Kick Against Birth Control, Say It Is Anti- Islam. by ennyola1987(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
tunjijones:
I am not a riligious bigot but seriously the way moslim pple reason never stops to amaze me. If the population of Nigeria is not checked now in the nearest future the govt wld not be able to cater for the populise again. The crime rate wld increase and the unemployment rate will be masive.
is not a matter of muslim.it is a matter of high level of illiteracy dat is biloted into dere system
Re: Northern Lawmakers Kick Against Birth Control, Say It Is Anti- Islam. by Rilwayne001: 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
scholes0:
Most Northerners are retarrded, but they don't know it.
I wonder how these people reason ....

Abeg to your tents, everybody.

hahahahahahahaha grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures / Photos Of Another Lieutenant Killed In A Boko Haram Attack / Tinubu Certificate Scandal: Constitutional Implications By Aisha Mohammed Agashi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.