Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity (22030 Views)

Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu / PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by TRADELYN: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
Too long. tongue
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
STORY
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by feelamong(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nice one!!!

I hope they will also pass the supllementary budget bill where the subsidy payments money to the oil marketers are within the next 2 days!!!..

Bunch of Olodos!!!

3 Likes

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by IYANGBALI: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Toothless bulldogs. Abeg next story jare

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by tunjijones(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Two long weeks. Abeg buhari shd look into this fuel matter as fast as possible. The fuel scarcity I'd getting mite terible.

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by Firefire(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
OnankpaBa:

bros if i tell you how i manage buy fuel yesterday ehen?

I was out of Lagos over the weekend, I had to travel about 60km to buy fuel in another town at N150/L.

The suffering is real, the CHANGE IS FAKE! embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by gulfer: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Very soon, these Tiger Senatoress 'will run fi cover' with her tail between her legs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
2 weeks is far na.
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by fm7070: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
so, we have to wait in pain for another 2wks
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by sogodihno: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
Sai buhari
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by James140: 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
2weeks that's too much, do you know what the ordinary man is passing through in the streets.
End time senator.

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
This fuel crisis is all our fault we went to elect an uneducated man as our president over a man that had a degree. This is just the beginning

2 Likes

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by osazeeblue01: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
id it exceed what will happen?
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by yyeanqah(m): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
Gbham !
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by ionsman: 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
Eye service. ...

After them don flex for Aso Rock finish... grin
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by Iykopee(m): 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
The biggest old baboon left his ailing country for malta guinness.

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by ipreach: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Come on, two weeks is too much, does it means that we will continue in this FAKE CHANGE?
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by alcmene: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Two weeks is quite too long......

Give the chest-beating dullard 78 hours to end fuel scarcity

Wait o.....Buhari is currently on tour to Malta and from there to Paris and from there to the Syrian border where Russian plane was downed...probably to snap pix with the crashed plane and add to his pictorial archive undecided

Untill he returns

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by Wabiaezoba(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Senator Uche.that woman self.#all of them nah Scam#
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by HirstMOG(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
agitator:
ok, which senate? undecided undecided undecided

End Time Senate.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by burujnews: 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pope Francis held a Holy Mass in Kenya today to mark the country’s National Day of Prayer and Reflection. He is visiting Kenya as part of his state visit to Africa

http://burujnews.com/2015/11/26/photos-pope-francis-arrive-kenya-hold-mass/
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
OnankpaBa:
In as much as i love PMB , i think something need to be done about fuel scarcity urgently insted of travelling to malta guinness. or Malta

I entered here angry, but you changed it.
Malta Guinness?
grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by OnankpaBa(m): 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
dason4life:

I entered here angry, but you changed it.
Malta Guinness?
grin

2 Likes

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by OnankpaBa(m): 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
Firefire:

I was out of Lagos over the weekend, I had to travel about 60km to buy fuel in another town at N150/L.

The suffering is real, the CHANGE IS FAKE! embarassed

i dey tell you. boys are no longer smiling.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by obassed: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
Or
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by OnankpaBa(m): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
sogodihno:
Sai buhari

gerrahere

2 Likes

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by Louislewis: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
[size=18pt]Not only making the commodity available, but also bring the price down to 50 naira as promised. We can't be condemning Diezaini and co. who they claimed embezzled our money, yet we had fuel almost throughout their tenure in office at 87 naira per litre, without subjecting the masses into untold hardship. Now, they claim no more embezzlement, yet no product. We are buying fuel at 200 per litre due to scarcity. We can't continue like this. Enough is enough! Empty vessels make the greatest noise[/size]

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by Firefire(m): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
OnankpaBa:

i dey tell you. boys are no longer smiling.

Let us wait and see the effect of the 2 week ultimatum.

May God deliver Nigeria from her many demons.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by sunnyuche1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Or? :-
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by sapientia(m): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
lol...

Ordering someone you can't even summon..

Free AY show
Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by heilige(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
This is what you get, when the senate is controlled by the oposition in proxy cheesy grin sad cool

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity by dokiOloye(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
2 weeks kwa?
Isn't that too long?
U mean Nigerians shld suffer for 2 weeks more?
This present senate is a joke.q

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun / Buhari Has Run Out Of Ideas, Even Bad Ones - Junaid Mohammed / Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.