Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends (7721 Views)

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Had Their Homes Robbed (PHOTOS) / Pero And Annie Idibia Are Best Friends - 2Baba / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by holarns: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
1. KATE HENSHAW & RITA DOMINIC

Nigerian celebrities who are best of friends: After Kate fell apart with her erstwhile best friend, Genevieve Nnaji, she became to close to Rita. Rita is the most friendly Celeb in Nigeria. She’s been able to maintain cordial relationships with many celebrities.

2. ALEXX EKUBO & IK OGBONNA

After Alexx fell apart with Uti, his erstwhile best friend, he became very close to Ik Ogbonna.

They now grace events together these days unlike before that he used to attend events with his former best friend Uti.

MORE:http://www.asapgist.com/top-nigerian-celebrities-who-are-best-of-friends/
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
.mucheeew dat old reetard called kate
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by Lucialovely(f): 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
Good for them
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by Lucialovely(f): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
.mucheeew dat old reetard called kate
I still like her tongue
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lucialovely:
I still like her tongue
rily? Buh d fact dah she dumpd her hubby for no reason, still pisses me
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by Lucialovely(f): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
she has her reasons and she doesn't want bloggers to make money from it grin
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by Michellla(f): 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
who told you its for no reason .are you living with them?
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by Polarbite(m): 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
Olamide and phyno nko?
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lucialovely:
she has her reasons and she doesn't want bloggers to make money from it grin
hmm cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
Michellla:

who told you its for no reason .are you living with them?
d hubby claimd they didnt fight and have always lived hapily. Am sure it was b'cos of glo endorsement and d judging she did @ X-project whch made her super rich caused d break-up
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by Michellla(f): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
d hubby claimd they didnt fight and have always lived hapily. Am sure it was b'cos of glo endorsement and d judging she did @ X-project whch made her super rich caused d break-up
hmm.no one knows the actual story of what went down between them though.
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
Michellla:

hmm.no one knows the actual story of what went down between them though.
izorite buh i still hate her
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by holarns: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by holarns: 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
Funny
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by asapgist1: 7:26am On Dec 29, 2015
wink.. Aki and Paw Paw
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by holarns: 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
funny
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by yemoxyl(m): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wizkid and Davido lipsrsealed
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by holarns: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
HMMMMM
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by holarns: 2:05am On Jan 01, 2016
smiley
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by holarns: 12:46am On Jan 02, 2016
grin..
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by holarns: 6:02am On Jan 04, 2016
smiley
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by holarns: 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
wink.
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by holarns: 6:46am On Jan 07, 2016
smiley
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by holarns: 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
wink.
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by holarns: 7:12am On Jan 09, 2016
undecided
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by cruzita(f): 7:52am On Jan 09, 2016
I have always loved Rita cos she appears matured in everything.but I don't get it why celebrities hate themselves
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by holarns: 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
undecided.
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by holarns: 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
smiley
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by holarns: 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by holarns: 12:30am On Jan 16, 2016
wink
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by holarns: 12:32am On Jan 16, 2016
angry
Re: Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Best Of Friends by holarns: 6:46am On Jan 18, 2016
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniben Final Year Student Sex Party Organized At Hotel / D’banj Gushes At His Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow’s Sexy Photos / Actress Chika Ike Rocks The Baddest Rugged Jeans (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.