Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You (5350 Views)

Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. / Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. / Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Mzflexydeeva(f): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
A good man is hard to find whether you agree or not. The definition of a good man varies for each individual but a general definition of a good man encompasses facts like
- nice
- understanding
-money spender
-lover
-detailed planer
-a friend
The list continues.
Ladies, it is good we acknowledge the fact that a guy is good not because he wants to please us but because he is naturally good.
It would be very unwise for a lady to feel she is "too much" simply because a guy is good to her and cares for her.

Now let's address the main issue.
Why do ladies always feel they are the ones who always need taking out?

Why do ladies always think its their right when a guy pays for their hair and stuffs like that?

At what point will ladies realise that guys too want to be pampered?

What stops you as a lady from paying after your date?

I don't think a guy would reject you surprising him with some pairs of shoe.

You don't have to wait till its his birthday to get him a gift or surprise him.
As much as ladies love to be called sweet names the men too like it.
Let him wake up to an epistle of your love for him. Make him as happy as you want to be.

You can't always be the one receiving the compliment every time. Tell him how lucky you are to have him. Let him know how much you love him. Help him feed his ego so you are the only one his inner baby understand.

The things you know make him happy do them happily.
Don't always wait till he says lets go out before you go out. Sometimes be the one to say darling I'm taking you for a treat.

A man's heart will melt not to the hotness of your temper but to the steam of your pampering.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2015

Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Cutehector(m): 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
Whenever i see threads like this, i understand one thing, the authors r very sensible. And should deserve the very best.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by NaijaHulk: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
You have said it all.. A man that is pampered will go to great lengths for you... especially a typical good guy...
Some women nor know say no be everything being fight and argument... Well done OP...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
NaijaHulk:
You have said it all.. A man that is pampered will go to great lengths for you... especially a typical good guy...
Some women nor know say no be everything being fight and argument... Well done OP...
The reverse is not the case.
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by rawpadgin(m): 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
its hard to believe there is still a girl like u in this con3

hope u are practicing what u just preached

1 Like

Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by firstking01(m): 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Cutehector:
Whenever i see threads like this, i understand one thing, the authors r very sensible. And should deserve the very best.
yea, i agree wit u, bt no marra hw real and natural u appear b4 dem gals, dey'd still wanna magarize u, even wen u come wit no alterior motives.

1 Like

Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by agarawu23(m): 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by 2dice(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
All diss sermon is for Ladies in other Country
Our ladies over here believes their 'Grail' is the Greatest Gift grin cheesy
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
Cutehector:
cutehetor, been a while. Hope u good & tnx 4 d comment
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
2dice:
All diss sermon is for Ladies in other Country
Our ladies over here believes their 'Grail' is the Greatest Gift grin cheesy
"over here" as in where?

1 Like

Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
firstking01:

yea, i agree wit u, bt no marra hw real and natural u appear b4 dem gals, dey'd still wanna magarize u, even wen u come wit no alterior motives.
true! A lot of ladies need orientation cos they are influenced by others
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
rawpadgin:
its hard to believe there is still a girl like u in this con3

hope u are practicing what u just preached
I only preach wat I practice
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by firstking01(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
true! A lot of ladies need orientation cos they are influenced by others
yea, dats d word, influence. Am a victim, u decided to show genuine love to a gal, d next tin is, she'd start tellin her frns dat maga don fall.

2 Likes

Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by rawpadgin(m): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
I only preach wat I practice
cool, ur type is rare
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by IamLEGEND1: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2015

Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by obiorathesubtle: 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Now this!

This is a smart girl, a girl who uses her brain!
I like that! You smart! Keep this up!
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Sanmel(f): 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hmmm.. Interesting
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Cutehector(m): 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
cutehetor, been a while. Hope u good & tnx 4 d comment
yeah i am... U welcome smiley
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Cutehector(m): 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
firstking01:

u r stll a learner...
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nice post as always. ✔
I like you already. kiss
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by 2dice(m): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
"over here" as in where?
here in Nigeria grin
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by firstking01(m): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Cutehector:
u r stll a learner...
friendzone ain't deathzone bro...it depends on hw u carry urslf with the said gal...hwfar??
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by firstking01(m): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Cutehector:
u r stll a learner...
friendzone ain't deathzone bro...it depends on hw u carry urslf with the said gal.
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
A good man is hard to find whether you agree or not. The definition of a good man varies for each individual but a general definition of a good man encompasses facts like
- nice
- understanding
-money spender
-lover
-detailed planer
-a friend
The list continues.
Ladies, it is good we acknowledge the fact that a guy is good not because he wants to please us but because he is naturally good.
It would be very unwise for a lady to feel she is "too much" simply because a guy is good to her and cares for her.

Now let's address the main issue.
Why do ladies always feel they are the ones who always need taking out?

Why do ladies always think its their right when a guy pays for their hair and stuffs like that?

At what point will ladies realise that guys too want to be pampered?

What stops you as a lady from paying after your date?

I don't think a guy would reject you surprising him with some pairs of shoe.

You don't have to wait till its his birthday to get him a gift or surprise him.
As much as ladies love to be called sweet names the men too like it.
Let him wake up to an epistle of your love for him. Make him as happy as you want to be.

You can't always be the one receiving the compliment every time. Tell him how lucky you are to have him. Let him know how much you love him. Help him feed his ego so you are the only one his inner baby understand.

The things you know make him happy do them happily.
Don't always wait till he says lets go out before you go out. Sometimes be the one to say darling I'm taking you for a treat.

A man's heart will melt not to the hotness of your temper but to the steam of your pampering.

Team op grin grin grin grin

Bt there some men who are naturally wicked who will still nt appreciate a girl after doin all u av stated

Its just d grace to meet a guy who wud appreciate it

3 Likes

Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
halfrica:

Team op grin grin grin grin

Bt there some men who are naturally wicked who will still nt appreciate a girl after doin all u av stated

Its just d grace to meet a guy who wud appreciate it
that's y I used the word "good man"
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
2dice:
here in Nigeria grin
it's alright
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
iAmCharis:
Nice post as always. ✔
I like you already. kiss
grin grin grin
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
that's y I used the word "good man"

Oh yeah my bf is a good man grin m lucky ryt??
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
halfrica:

Oh yeah my bf is a good man grin m lucky ryt??
u sure are
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
I did start writing one day. I learnt over time. God blessed me with a man who is understanding and patient and is never tired of teaching me. He has taught me & so I share ways girls can better their relationship

1 Like

Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
u sure are

smiley i love the way u think
kiss kiss kiss kiss

Friends??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Friend Became An Object Of Sexual Abuse / This Lady's Baby Bump Has Everyone Talking / What Will You Do If You Come Home After A Long Day At Work And See This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.