Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,081 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You (5349 Views)

Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. / Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. / Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
halfrica:

smiley i love the way u think
kiss kiss kiss kiss

Friends??
sure
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
I did start writing one day. I learnt over time. God blessed me with a man who is understanding and patient and is never tired of teaching me. He has taught me & so I share ways girls can better their relationship
A smart way of telling the pm senders to 'go back to sleep' grin grin

1 Like

Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
NewSheriff:
A smart way of telling the pm senders to 'go back to sleep' grin grin
you said it not me

1 Like

Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Cutehector(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
firstking01:

friendzone ain't deathzone bro...it depends on hw u carry urslf with the said gal.
hey bro wassup, can see ur nw perfectin ur skills.. grin
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Odunharry(m): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
make ah hear say dem comment
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by firstking01(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
Cutehector:
hey bro wassup, can see ur nw perfectin ur skills.. grin
lol, skills keh?, hwfar d stuff, d work, hope it went well
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
sure

grin grin grin grin if ny body find ur trouble call my moniker u self go dey beg ontop d person matter grin
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Cutehector(m): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
firstking01:

lol, skills keh?, hwfar d stuff, d work, hope it went well
hehehe, kiddn..... Aint started yet tho...
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by sauceEEP(m): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op I need you in my life.....
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by firstking01(m): 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Cutehector:
hehehe, kiddn..... Aint started yet tho...
owk.
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Johnsown1(m): 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
halfrica:

Team op grin grin grin grin

Bt there some men who are naturally wicked who will still nt appreciate a girl after doin all u av stated

Its just d grace to meet a guy who wud appreciate it
show me ur friends and i will tell u who u are. It is the character of a lady that makes a guy to be so hardened.if ur not greedy and selfish as most gals are, then the guy will put his life on ur palm.
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
Johnsown1:

show me ur friends and i will tell u who u are. It is the character of a lady that makes a guy to be so hardened.if ur not greedy and selfish as most gals are, then the guy will put his life on ur palm.
M nt greedy m nt selfish tongue
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Johnsown1(m): 1:45am On Nov 27, 2015
kiss grin
halfrica:
how will i know that ur not. tongue
halfrica:
how will i know that ur not.
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by miqos02(m): 5:20am On Nov 27, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2015
halfrica:

grin grin grin grin if ny body find ur trouble call my moniker u self go dey beg ontop d person matter grin
no wahala! I go holla u sharperly. Hope u slept like a baby
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2015
Y u dey hmmmmmmm
miqos02:
hmmmm
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by viclawz(m): 7:58am On Nov 27, 2015
Nice post..keep it up..good 2 know there are still reasonable ladies in Naija.
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2015
sauceEEP:
Op I need you in my life.....
abeg define the need ooooooo! Cos need & want are often misunderstood
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2015
halfrica:

I believe u jare
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:00am On Nov 27, 2015
viclawz:
Nice post..keep it up..good 2 know there are still reasonable ladies in Naija.
thank-you do visit often
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 27, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
no wahala! I go holla u sharperly. Hope u slept like a baby
yes ma grin over sleep worry sef
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 27, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
I believe u jare

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy awwww tank u ma
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:06am On Nov 27, 2015
Johnsown1:

so true!

Also some suffer from the seed their parents have planted in them. Imagine a woman who tells the daughter a man must take care of her every need.... parents still have a great role
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by viclawz(m): 8:13am On Nov 27, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
thank-you do visit often
definitely
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Johnsown1(m): 9:02am On Nov 27, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
so true!

Also some suffer from the seed their parents have planted in them. Imagine a woman who tells the daughter a man must take care of her every need.... parents still have a great role
some parents may be just that way, do u agree with me that change is constant,therefore when u grows up and see hw tins are happening, u have to change ur orientation and adapt very fast.
If my future gal is not self depending then she is just wasting her time cos i will nt be serious with her.
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by miqos02(m): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
Y u dey hmmmmmmm
the matter dey conc
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Olasco93: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2015
Nice thread OP.
The the truth is that 'most' girls have the virtues to do these things naturally, but SELF-PRIDE would'nt let them. While some feel they would look cheap and desperate in too.

But matured girls do all these things the OP mentioned. That's why i respect some girls because they are Mature in speech, behaviour, character and attitude.
Kudos to the matured ladies...
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
A good man is hard to find whether you agree or not. The definition of a good man varies for each individual but a general definition of a good man encompasses facts like
- nice
- understanding
-money spender
-lover
-detailed planer
-a friend
The list continues.
Ladies, it is good we acknowledge the fact that a guy is good not because he wants to please us but because he is naturally good.
It would be very unwise for a lady to feel she is "too much" simply because a guy is good to her and cares for her.

Now let's address the main issue.
Why do ladies always feel they are the ones who always need taking out?

Why do ladies always think its their right when a guy pays for their hair and stuffs like that?

At what point will ladies realise that guys too want to be pampered?

What stops you as a lady from paying after your date?

I don't think a guy would reject you surprising him with some pairs of shoe.

You don't have to wait till its his birthday to get him a gift or surprise him.
As much as ladies love to be called sweet names the men too like it.
Let him wake up to an epistle of your love for him. Make him as happy as you want to be.

You can't always be the one receiving the compliment every time. Tell him how lucky you are to have him. Let him know how much you love him. Help him feed his ego so you are the only one his inner baby understand.

The things you know make him happy do them happily.
Don't always wait till he says lets go out before you go out. Sometimes be the one to say darling I'm taking you for a treat.

A man's heart will melt not to the hotness of your temper but to the steam of your pampering.
Cool. You seem to have a different mindset about relationship.

Women could be so angry and disappointed especially if you turn them down or say lets just be friends. grin

Right now, the women are doing the chasing and is really interesting. grin
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Mzflexydeeva(f): 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Johnsown1:

some parents may be just that way, do u agree with me that change is constant,therefore when u grows up and see hw tins are happening, u have to change ur orientation and adapt very fast.
If my future gal is not self depending then she is just wasting her time cos i will nt be serious with her.
You too be patient to teach her
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Mzflexydeeva(f): 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
halfrica:

yes ma grin over sleep worry sef
hahahahhahahahaha
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Raalsalghul: 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
firstking01:

yea, i agree wit u, bt no marra hw real and natural u appear b4 dem gals, dey'd still wanna magarize u, even wen u come wit no alterior motives.
True talk bro! True talk!
Re: Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You by Johnsown1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
You too be patient to teach her
ok, bt sometime,i may get tired of teaching

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) / Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism / I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.