Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story (53722 Views)

Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge / SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) / SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by menix(m): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Once a govt is built on lies the public will suffer, see how they ve rubbished this man's image..

End Time EFCC
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by Analysiscorner: 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
dont believe everything you read.... sometimes that is!
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by plaetton: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Toeyoursea:
I knew something was not adding up from the onset. grin

Enjoy your money bro wink

I saw it too.

I had never heard of the CBN directly crediting customer accounts, talkess of doing so in error.

The whole story seemed like a sham right from the beginning.

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by lonelydora: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nice one my BIAFRAN brother. Continue to make us proud.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by lastpage: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Keneking:
Great decision

- Jerry Ogbonna Obike Phillip, Nigerian of South Eastern extraction has done very well

So, in short, you collected #45 Million Naira... for DOING NOTHING, under the Govt of that criminal called Badluck Jonathan?
These Yiibos sef, they really want to ruin this country for us!
angry angry

Well, Stealing is corruption now.... and you are owning this country a lot of CHANGE! undecided undecided

Hiding under some legalise will not help criminals anymore - PMB

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by nedby: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
There is God oh
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by Justinah4real(f): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
Kingbilo:
grin

Sometimes you wonder if the cost of making money in Nigeria is too great..

Even when you want to conduct legitimate business someone will come from nowhere and pour sand in your garri..

And they are all smiling churchgoers you'd assume can't hurt a fly.

undecided cry
Smiling Church goers.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by clevadani: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
If his story is true, then this man deservep a national honour and a crate of origin
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by Owoplenty(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
report yourself to efcc and stop media blah blah
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by ManTiger(m): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
iffydave:

Your hatred for hard working people hv clouded your sense of reasoning. He never said the contract was APPROVED by Yar'Adua, but his IDEA

MKPI AWUSA!!!!
Its the same thing... Idea and approval and Yar adua has long died, who come the contract was awaken 3yrs after the death of Yar adua?
The fact remains, yeebos don't follow due process!

Was there any point he said the copters were delivered or how long it will be leased?
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
lasisi69:
End time EFCC
hahaha!!! you wan tear my stomach with laugh
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by Adesiji77: 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
There are at LEAST, two sides to every story.

Some say it is three... cheesy grin
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
flybiz08:
Oga, the money big o! Make i look again, over N370mil for just helicopters. God help us. If this man's debunking story were true, i'd suggest he sues EFCC for furnishing the public with false information.

APC and propaganda are like bread and butter.

#diehard PDP

Ordinary chopper goes for as much as $1.5m,talk less of acquiring a helicopter
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by craleonic: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
iffydave:

Your hatred for hard working people hv clouded your sense of reasoning. He never said the contract was APPROVED by Yar'Adua, but his IDEA

MKPI AWUSA!!!!

So why didn't you address his other questions too? N45mill payment for ONLY inspection sounds reasonable to you right? And in fact, the total amount he has gotten is N90MILLION, without delivery of the helicopters.

Let us not be blinded by tribalism here. It is clear the whole deal reeks of corruption and the accused and his accusers stink of it.

If the helicopters are not to be bought anymore why are you still receiving payment? Or is N90million just for inspection?

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by MightySparrow: 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
Keneking:
Great decision

- Jerry Ogbonna Obike Phillip, Nigerian of South Eastern extraction has done very well

really?
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by cruzyteejay(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Atimes i do wonder if efcc was launched on may 29....SMH
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
dechandel:
LOL
Trust me sweetie, I won't be that Drunk in Love to spend the money with you.
I will pick a nice vacation spot and vanish grin
shocked
All these Puerto Ricans sef.
I've always known you were a bit of a meanie, and I'll prove it to yah soon enough. cry

cheesy
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by victorazy(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
lasisi69:
End time EFCC

There is this radio program we listen every morning, u go bow on the kind corruption that is in EFCC, how they buy houses in Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
This guy is really balling, nothing do you bro

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by kingdenny(m): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
ManTiger:
The rush to FTC has completely made many delusion without seeing the flaws in the write ups.

To start with, How can a president that died in 2009 approves the procurement of the helicopters?

The money is excessively overcast and i really mean it.

The articule never says he supplied the copters, why would he hold on to #45m as his logistics to tunisia?

When has tunis started producing a copters?

Lastly, I don't have a single drop of trust in Yeebos when it comes to business, they always find means to circumvent and decisions.
Your analysis was making sense up to the point you started tribal profiling. So the genuity of his defence depends on what part of the country he is from? Some one like you would scream racism when you walk into a shop in europe and the white shop owner looks at you suspiciously because you are black. People like you is one of the reason why this country has refuse to progress over the years .

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by maasoap(m): 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
flybiz08:
Oga, the money big o! Make i look again, over N370mil for just helicopters. God help us. If this man's debunking story were true, i'd suggest he sues EFCC for furnishing the public with false information.

APC and propaganda are like bread and butter.

#diehard PDP

I thought this fraudulent contract took place under PDP administration?

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by maasoap(m): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
N45 million naira for inspection of just 3 helicopters in Tunisia? This man has duped my country. He said that they know his office and home like he is there expecting them.
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by gsalvatore: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
ManTiger:
The rush to FTC [b]has completely made many delusion without seeing the flaws in the write ups.

To start with, How can a president that died in 2009 approves the procurement of the helicopters?

The money is excessively overcast and i really mean it.

The articule never says he supplied the copters, why would he hold on to #45m as his logistics to tunisia?

When has tunis started producing a copters?

Lastly, I don't have a single drop of trust in Yeebos when it comes to business, they always find means to circumvent and decisions.[/b]

You are the only person deluded here...So what you wrote is the flaws you picked up? When Nigeria bought some weapons from Belarus when US refused to sell to Nigeria. Does it mean Belarus manufactures/produces weapons?

Nobody in his right mind and busy schedule will cook out time to straighten you up.. Look at what you wrote here...you have comprehension problems, not vast enough or Plain stup1d or even all of the Above.

so this is you being INTELLIGENT....WTF are you even on about?

@bolded...Borrow a leaf from your own book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by seunkeji5(f): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
DEAR NAIRALANDERS, LIGHT ND HER MUM ARE OFF TO INDIA FOR THE SURGERY.MORE OF YR KIND WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED CLICk https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light- great-fighter/51
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by Btoyob(m): 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
Naija my country grin
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by themoon: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
faithful God will assist u this is an example of a good leader
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by maasoap(m): 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
gsalvatore:

You are the only person deluded here...So what you wrote is the flaws you picked up? When Nigeria bought some weapons from Belarus when US refused to sell to Nigeria. Does it mean Belarus manufactures/produces weapons?

Nobody in his right mind and busy schedule will cook out time to straighten you up.. Look at what you wrote here...you have comprehension problems, not vast enough or Plain stup1d or even all of the Above.

so this is you being INTELLIGENT....WTF are you even on about?

@bolded...Borrow a leaf from your own book.
Do you care to explain to us how N45 million naira meant for inspection (according to his submission) ended up in his pocket/account if the money is truly meant for inspection? And he could have walked to EFCC office to make his own statement instead of entertaining us online from his rat hole where he is hiding. I don't blame him though, I blame the system because, his is just one of the many.
Re: Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
people might have destroyed him....cus in Nigeria we are quick to judge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) / Photo Of Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Wanted For Armed Robbery, Cultism In Imo / Enugu Woman's Stomach Was Hacked By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.