Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. (54217 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / GMO Foods: Shoprite, Next Superstores May Be Shut Down By The Federal Government / Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 27, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I really dont get the rationale behind dressing well just to go to shoprite, it just supposed to be a store sad sad sad

Call them wasted generation.

Feeling funky over nothing..
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
people are running around trying to make something of themselves and you're there loading N40 Ribena inside basket and calling it swags.
cheesy why u wicked like this naaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 27, 2015
My Dear, Biafrans. This is why the sun refused to rise.
Thanks.
Yours Sexually Azubuike Efiong

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Bofemsky(f): 1:35am On Nov 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
End time swag grin u dey take pics inside shoprite,bet y?
I wonder o! When I see people inside supermarkets taking pics, I'm like you aren't here for shopping but for showoffs!
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by amtaken(f): 2:47am On Nov 27, 2015
There's nothing from SE and SS that you won't criticise. Go ahead. Keep hating while the hated keep getting blessed.
sauceny:

I wanted to reply,but it seems you don't know what you saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 27, 2015
amtaken:
There's nothing from SE and SS that you won't criticise. Go ahead. Keep hating while the hated keep getting blessed.

Are you ok¿

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by tk4rd: 5:11am On Nov 27, 2015
Francis95:
A short Trip from Onitsha to Enugu... I love touring...
THE BIG GUY IS VERY UGLY..
UPON SAY HE IS FAIR IN COMPLEXION.
SEE AS HE EVEN STAND LIKE CLOWN IN THIS FIRST PICTURE HERE.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by splendidthings(f): 5:24am On Nov 27, 2015
If u are still dating pinging boys babe wakes up oooo. Wait o Ribena boy who u help lol you are forming posh abi
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by TooDapper(m): 5:44am On Nov 27, 2015
Francis95:
Had a good time with ma hommies... cool

Nice pics G! Don't mind them haters... Which app did you use to edit them??
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by marlockj: 6:28am On Nov 27, 2015
Francis95:
Lol.. I wear whatever that makes me feel good.

One Lov man

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Kalvan: 6:39am On Nov 27, 2015
Typical yeegbo youth. Zero common sense.

This is poverty personified. Who celebrates going to the store?!

South East is a cursed land.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by marlockj: 6:43am On Nov 27, 2015
Okkk

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by justmenoni: 6:59am On Nov 27, 2015
And d mods find this worthy of Fp Nawa ooo and pp please I like dat ur aba made dressing and wait in ur eyes?? U're forming bigboi init? I pity u gan ni ooo
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Snoopy007(m): 8:03am On Nov 27, 2015
Francis95:
A short Trip from Onitsha to Enugu... I love touring...
Travelled that far to buy ribena.. Smh

Something tells me the mod that put dis on fp did so to laugh at the yabs u'll receivecheesy

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by okechukwu16: 8:04am On Nov 27, 2015
Icekyng:
loool shoprite wey I dy use bathroom slippers go for ikeja go buy matches n soap... #lagosBoys #
Mumu u self dey snap for inside shoprite. Anu
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by imsuboi(m): 8:16am On Nov 27, 2015
dominique:
Overload of swagger grin

the sarcasm dripping from this comment is just too high grin grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 27, 2015
marlockj:
Okkk
Haba bro grin grin u r so funny!!
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by rallymento(m): 9:20am On Nov 27, 2015
Francis95:
God Forbid..!

Before Nko? you go gree say na YAHOO you ddey do.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Rosejefrey(f): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2015
there is noting wrong taking pics in shoprite,Nigerians be forming rubbish,pics can be taken anywhere,most people celebrate going for shopping,if he was buying a car dere am so sure u guys will praise him,do u want him to buy wat he does not need?yes its just a store,but its makes him happy.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Rosejefrey(f): 9:39am On Nov 27, 2015
all dis ones forming rubbish now will go abroad and take pictures everywhere as if its a big deal 2 go dere.most people go for shopping as fun and not to really buy stuff.
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Tolurichard(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I really dont get the rationale behind dressing well just to go to shoprite, it just supposed to be a store sad sad sad
its not like am in support of those dudes o, but is der anyplace outside you suppose to dress anyhow to?...what happened to the way you dress is the way you are address?
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by arisanate(m): 10:15am On Nov 27, 2015
menh life is perception.
If this makes you happy, then be happy.
But is a little immature to post it here.
But if it makes you sleep well at night, then continue.
And for those critizing him, that he and his friends dress like clown to me grin, does not mean they are clown cheesy,..it is their choice to dress that age.
And there is no business with maturity and dressing, he can still be dressing like this in his 70s if he want . It is no sin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by arisanate(m): 10:20am On Nov 27, 2015
In Kelvin Hart voice..NIGGA WHAT THE HELL YOU WEARING[code][/code]

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by 2ts: 10:22am On Nov 27, 2015
Tupac Amaru Shakur be like, dude, this childish act earned me bullets a couple of years back. Grow up. If heaven gat a ghetto. You probably fit in. Shiorr omo nna
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by drone99(m): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2015
My God!!! How do you walk around dressed like that?

Do us a favour and dress like sane people. You are not too young to look classy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by marlockj: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2015
drone99:
My God!!! How do you walk around dressed like that?

Do us a favour and dress like sane people. You are not too young to look classy.

Tnk you!! This is how to dress!!

This is clean n attractive dressing.

Even in Nigeria someone is wearing heavy artillery

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by marlockj: 10:57am On Nov 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
Haba bro grin grin u r so funny!!

That is truth na.

Even me as a guy am scared of ppl like this,cuz police lik arresting them for stealing, yahoo boys,drugs,fraud etc,cultist etc.

Mst girls even run from such ppl.

Okk check this other dressing out.

Am nt saying that is me ohh,Jst a sample of a neat guy n cool outing.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by okwadatigbogal: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2015
Francis95:
Had a good time with ma hommies... cool

OMG.. I am just seeing this and I am really embarrassed on your behalf. Hehehe, this is obviously your first time in there. I live really close to shoprite ikeja and I stroll down there almost everytime for my basic shopping and I have never thought of taking a photo. Mtcheew... bush boys. Even the malls in ikeja and lekki are far better and well structured than that of Enugu. I know this because I have visited the one in Enugu twice while in the east. People even visit the mall down here wearing ordinary palms,teeshirt and jeans, while u dressed like masquerade. Lmao! I wonder what u'd do if u visit a walmart store in Us or Asda in the UK....I guess ull go to church to give testimony. U just disgraced urself before the whole world because everyone now knows how local and bush u are. Lol.. u even said 'I like touring'. Agbaya oshi!
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by idrissneh: 11:50am On Nov 27, 2015
like seriously,how will this improve our economy
IamLEGEND1:
people are running around trying to make something of themselves and you're there loading N40 Ribena inside basket and calling it swags.
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by idrissneh: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2015
end time shopping
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by ephi123(f): 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
This has to be the FUNNIEST thread ever!!! cheesy grin lmaooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Difference Between Mastercard, Verve And Visa? / Ex-bankers Jailed 91 Years Over N114.6m Fraud (Photo) / Thread For Dollar To Naira Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.