Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. (54257 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / GMO Foods: Shoprite, Next Superstores May Be Shut Down By The Federal Government / Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Hefemale: 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
More like a toddler's first day in school. old man go and do something meaningful with your life.

see as you carry yellow bag like a kid.

20 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
interesting. let me put on my Sunday best and head to Walmart for storming tinz too grin

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by erico2k2(m): 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Francis95:
More
Ahaha Chei I Don die.see guy men. Un wear leather Jacket for Hamattan. Kia cold dey there?

10 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by ukata16(m): 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
AND 'this' MADE FRONT PAGE!
Tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by yemstok(m): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
hehehehe grin

o.p o! well, it's a phase in life sha...very funny.
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by zubby29(m): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
y dress like dis wen we dnt have winter in Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by ManTiger(m): 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
[size=30pt]Nice outfit... But what shall profit a man who kit up so hard in this fvcking hot weather only to be sweating like someone on the hot seat?[/size]

28 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
efilefun:

Saraki and co don stop to dey pay you
Saraki get my money? I work for my cash
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
I actually cannot stop SMH for these dudes. Because of SHOPRITE? and OP even called it "Touring" ... Shoprite wey we dey go buy matches?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by sisisioge: 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op abeg don't mind them haters. Thanks for enlivening the mood jare...this is your time. Live it!

BTW, my little Sis is presently Swagging with grey Mohawk and some weird eye lashes to the chagrin of my mother...na una time jare!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Shakur86(m): 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op seriously, u be shege
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by lurlah2014(f): 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
SO NA ONLY SHOPRITE UNA GO WEY UNA DRESS LIKE KARISHIKARS EHNN IF UNA CON TRAVEL GO COTONU NKO HOW UNA GO DRESS KWA

9 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by dacovajnr: 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
people are running around trying to make something of themselves and you're there loading N40 Ribena inside basket and calling it swags.
Legendary Comment!! grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by slam7000(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
Francis95:
More

What kind of attire is that?

042 guys don't dress like that. You seem to have stickers and badges all over your dress.

What are you advertising?

...And what's with the jackets? Don't you guys feel hot wearing that under the hot sun?

I blame ex gov Chime. He destroyed our Polo park with that nonsense shoprite. If I became a governor of Enugu state for one day, I'll demolish that silly shoprite and get our Polo park back. I wonder where our famous River lane boys train.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by kilokeys(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
overdressed shildreen

ugly mofos..
ur clothes should enhance ur image...

mannequins wear those clothes better

11 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by unearthed(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
Its not difficult to know grown babies when you see them.

I stil maintain that our youths are not ready to face reality.

Indeed we are void of leaders for tomorrow!

8 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by yemstok(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
In Olamide's voice

*One cloth different shots kilo fe foshe* grin
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by MrCork: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
Francis95:
Had a good time with ma hommies... cool

.....but y r IBO people all ways stomin places..... does every wear loooiklike market place? (No ofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by czarr(m): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Typical Enugu swag...
I left pH to school in UNN..
Enugu guys have no style,especially the teenagers.
No fashion sense,as far a they are concerned if them park chain put for neck,with shoe wet big pass their head plus 20 hand accessories,come dey trek go shop rite na fashion for them be that.

Enugu boys love color riot.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Burger01(m): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
What can we call this now angry
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by dacovajnr: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Sorry is that Man in Native your P-Man or Driver? Coz he was with you when you were picking Ribena and was also with you when you taking snapshot outside and the Tall chubby Dude is he Disabled coz of the way he posed for pix undecided and why are you guys sharing one bag abeg!

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by martha89: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
Stanleyafam:
In 5 years, u'll look at these and smile and realise how much u mumu'd
. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
Which m*m* mod carry this Kain trash drop for front page.... even guys in Lagos cant dress LIke this just for shoprite

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by dazzlingd(m): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
Kids. ...
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Ibime(m): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
Inside this hot sun na him una wear jacket and tight jeans.

Deliverance is on its way.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by slam7000(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
czarr:
Typical Enugu swag...
I left pH to school in UNN..
Enugu guys have no style,especially the teenagers.
No fashion sense,as far a they are concerned if them park chain put for neck,with shoe wet big pass their head plus 20 hand accessories,come dey trek go shop rite na fashion for them be that.

Enugu boys love color riot.

Those boys are not Enugu boys. Takekwa time there.

They are not 042.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by mikron(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
Very childish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by maharajah1: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ur hat bro! Where Can I get One?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Pdizzle(m): 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
It's good to look good. But you've gotta look grown up sometimes too. Hope you don't go out like this everyday. Grown ups have their day, there are occasions I'll kak up in my timbs too, doesn't make me childish grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by kajoula(m): 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
[size=50pt]igbo market boys forming edification[/size] Yeye dey smell.

9 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by needrealuvabj81: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
bifrans shaa grin grin grin grin grin anyway if given, east can be like dubai and china. if you can see their local chinco clothes, pls help me like. i need 100likes for the first time in my life on here grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by deadie(m): 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Thanks man, I am really having a good laugh. Reminds me when someone visited me from naija and wanted pictures in IKEA grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Difference Between Mastercard, Verve And Visa? / Thread For Dollar To Naira Daily / Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.