Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,765 members, 7,806,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. (54244 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / GMO Foods: Shoprite, Next Superstores May Be Shut Down By The Federal Government / Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by finestpicks(m): 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nwata biko shi eba puo.
You rarely see girls pulling these shameful stunts.The other day it was one of your type claiming to be the richest on nl with God knows how much,another one claiming to be nl's finest boy.

There are hundreds of things you can use your life for instead of posting things like this biko.Stop embarassing yourself :/

Francis95:
Have you been to any Shop rite in your Miserable life before?... Abeg, no derail my post... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by czarr(m): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
slam7000:

Those boys are not Enugu boys. Takekwa time there.

They are not 042.
yes they are bro.
I school at unec I see them always abakpa and obiagu boys grin
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by IamLEGEND1: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
dacovajnr:
Legendary Comment!! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by mikron(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
Jhuniyour:
I actually cannot stop SMH for these dudes. Because of SHOPRITE? and OP even called it "Touring" ... Shoprite wey we dey go buy matches?
my brother village boys plenty here o. Op just dey brag say him go shoprite. Very funny
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by slapandfall(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
[13:54:10] girlie casey: hi
[13:57:23] Me: hello
[13:58:04] girlie casey: so, whats up
[13:58:42] Me: gud u.
[13:58:59] Me: Give a comprehensive detail about yourself
[13:59:06] Me: in not less than 5000words
[13:59:38] girlie casey: heyy, thx for adding me...i had your username saved from a while ago, are you on any dating sites?
[14:00:05] Me: waiting for your details
[14:00:34] girlie casey: cant really remember how i got ur username.. but recently i got out of a relationship and i was hitting up guys i thought were cute lol...so u single?
[14:00:58] Me: On what dating site?
[14:01:32] girlie casey: well either way its ok with me wink BUT, you must be into blonde girls..are you?
[14:02:07] Me: send me your pics
[14:02:46] girlie casey: pics are old skool hehe, i like to do cam 2 cam smiley i'm online right now http://6ljOJoS3.xlocaldates.com/?invite=50fe3631 im the main girl u see there, type to me on the right hand side of my video
[14:07:09] Me: Video ke
[14:07:19] Me: uncle send me ur pinsure jare
[14:07:34] girlie casey: lol every guy is c'mon :p http://i.imgur.com/fYyp22U.jpg heres a pic i uploaded last night, you like? smiley
[14:08:02] Me: alright
[14:08:08] Me: you really look good
[14:08:14] Me: so whats up
[14:08:33] girlie casey: i love to feel sexy...where would you like me to put those pretty red lips?? wink
[14:09:15] Me: thats nice
[14:09:17] Me: cool
[14:09:21] Me: were are you?
[14:10:10] girlie casey: haha bad boy! let me put on my computer cam for you one sec...
[14:11:55] Me: were are you?
[14:12:44] girlie casey: heres my profile http://Pb1n0BTdsF.xlocaldates.com/?invite=d97d7770 if you go there it'll have myprofile pic, but once you hit join it will display my camera to you wink better not record me!
[14:13:21] Me: You have not answerd my question
[14:14:03] girlie casey: this is only for YOU lol..after your in let me know your username so that i can add to you my friends list
[14:15:05] Me: you neva ansa me
[14:15:52] girlie casey: oh its probably gonna ask you for a credit card to sign up for the app but its free babe, its just for age verification. Im wearing almost nothing and I dont want any kids watching me lol
[15:32:31] Me: Please can you send me some money?
[15:32:50] Me: If you know you really love me
[15:33:22] Me: pls reply asap
[15:33:35] girlie casey: k... Let me know when you're in babe, you should see my cam on
[15:43:27] Me: I need you to send me money now
[15:43:34] Me: that is what is important
[15:43:43] Me: Like how much can you give me?
[15:44:06] girlie casey: its free babe, as long as you accept before it expires. Read the print..I'm a premium member there so I can invite whoever I want. ur not the one who gets charged lol
[15:44:34] Me: So you cant send me money right?
[15:45:24] girlie casey: hmmm my pussy is so wet lol ok I see u connecting, I'm gonna put on my outfit now , Just type here or in the chat when u can see me undressing wink
[15:46:13] Me: Awalee
[15:46:19] Me: Werey
[15:46:36] Me: Oboi go hutsle
[15:46:41] girlie casey: k.. xoxo smiley~
[15:46:43] Me: Dog no dey chop dog
[15:47:05] Me: pussy kor penis ni
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by MissIndependent(f): 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
Stanleyafam:
In 5 years, u'll look at these and smile and realise how much u mumu'd
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin
grin The OP Funny sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by gretblue: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
Francis95:
Real Gs understands..
The Gs is a learner asap snapping in shoprite with his Aba dress

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by dotproperties11(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
wait shoprite na party ni where you need to dress like you going to party... we dey backward for this 9ja oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by idrisalomagold(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
Now I believe there is not a dime licence for stupidity. The only factor that differentiates an abnormal person from the society is that their faculty of reasoning is always in auto-reverse. You are simply what you call yourself. I think Nairaland needs to sanitise every entity's identity before granting green card to becoming a member. Mtchewwww
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by dacovajnr: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=40428284][/quote]I'd Rather take those goodies than become President of Biafra grin grin
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by MissIndependent(f): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
Jhuniyour:
I actually cannot stop SMH for these dudes. Because of SHOPRITE? and OP even called it "Touring" ... Shoprite wey we dey go buy matches?
Calm down bro it shows it was his first time being to SHOPRIBENNA wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink cool

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by EDIIL: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
after all these clothes now,na only 50 naira fit dey their pocket o

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
wow so this made frontpage? guess he's the only Nairalander that has been to shoprite Enugu ?
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bia kedu ihe ne me dis onitsha boiz sef? grin,bia na nairaland na achu afa angry,wit dah small pikin swag

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Hustlerlomo(m): 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
people are running around trying to make something of themselves and you're there loading N40 Ribena inside basket and calling it swags.

If na babe post this pics, na person like you go first comment. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.
Ur fellow guy post cool pics like dis, u dey call am mumu.
post ur own mke we see!!

Haters!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by akereconfi: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
It's freaking SHOPRITE for crying out loud. What's the ceremony behind going to buy something in a shop. Grow up please @Francis95

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Ephemmm: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
lilmax:
Take a look at the load you are wearing in form of clothes, and you dare call it swag .....

Bros I think say na only me dey see am oooo. In fact, the load don dey make my body heavier as I dey see am here tongue tongue tongue
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by aprokomanager: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
End time swag grin u dey take pics inside shoprite,bet y?
end time ibo boys
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by sukkot: 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2015

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Ola17: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Francis pay no mind to those yabbing you. Most Naija peeps bad belle na follow come. See as them dey complain like say na for their hand you borrow money take go Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by nijanigga: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Anybody wey tell you say u never go yankee, tell them say you dey yankee for onitsha market.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Stanleyafam:

Hopefully less than that but I doubt it.

The most idiotic thread this month on NL and that's saying a lot because there have been stupendous ones.

This is truly a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by dacovajnr: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Stanleyafam:
#Gbam Epic!
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
people are running around trying to make something of themselves and you're there loading N40 Ribena inside basket and calling it swags.
Lol
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by chygift(f): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
SO WHAT SO SPECIAL ABOUT IT?
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by CassaBooBoo(f): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Choi!!!! I don laff so tey I don nearly piss for body ooo!!!!!
Inside this kind Hot Sun!!!! Na wa oooo
The comments wey I don read lasan na Die!!!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Originalsly: 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hmmm....white boots and leather jacket....why are they not wearing gloves and scarves? ....and OP...must you fetch away your baby sister book bag?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lolzzzz I don laugh taya for here.must you dress up like a Christmas tree to go shopping?

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by IamLEGEND1: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
dacovajnr:
I'd Rather take those goodies than become President of Biafra grin grin
lol

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by dexcira(f): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by MrCork: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Francis95:
Had a good time with ma hommies... cool

....even the wosrsst shop hear in pekam hear is better thab you peoples shopnite!!(no ofeense) undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Shoprite....my Dope Swagg Pictures There.. Me And My G's. by blessingee: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
Make una free this guy na. Its obviously his first time, let him feel good about himself, like someone said, in a few years time, he will realize his folly and laugh out loud

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ex-bankers Jailed 91 Years Over N114.6m Fraud (Photo) / Difference Between Mastercard, Verve And Visa? / Thread For Dollar To Naira Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.