Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

South African Girls Are Easy? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girls Are Easy? (44752 Views)

Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going / Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls / My Experience Dating African Girls - Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
MduZA:

Fidelity guards can do much better than their army...

LMAO. Even a children's army of scouts with plastic knives can do better grin

I just don't get why it's taking them so long to get rid of these people. It doesn't make one bit of sense.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I just don't get why it's taking them so long to get rid of these people. It doesn't make one bit of sense.

kwa kwa kwa kwa ,sis wam an empty makes a lot of noise
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by kflex0: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
cheesy
MduZA:

am raping you here on nairaland,I see you can't stop bleeding..suicide bomber
grin
MduZA:

am raping you here on nairaland,I see you can't stop bleeding..suicide bomber
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, that's another popular anthem after Dangote. December is only one & half days away *tapping foot* cheesy

Maybe Santa Claus is coming to town with a mean army of elves grin

I do hope they succeed this time though. It's becoming sad sad
Nigeria as an entity is totally corrupt in the fight against BH. The country is already gone. I wish these old men in the office could be removed forcefully and replaced by young people like us who can turn things around.

Believe me, after one year, Nigerians all over the world would beg to return home.

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
DeeTus:
Nigeria as an entity is totally corrupt in the fight against BH. The country is already gone. I wish those old men in the office could be removed forcefully and replaced by young people like us who can turn things around.

Believe me, after one year, Nigerians all over the world would beg to return home.

Yeah, but you guys do the voting, ain't it? Why don't you form a political party aimed to attract the youth regardless of creed & all that sort of stuff? I believe the core issue here is the tribal thing. If y'all could stand together as one, no battle would be too big. You're many as it is. Now you're divided, which makes it easier to conquer. Just my rusty 2c though

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
MduZA:

it has nothing to do with fancy schooling but error finger typing...go back to your previous comments,you will notice many errors...if you are typing to get marks,am giving you 4 out of ten..we don't say we will end boko harams in December but we say we shall end boko harams in December...lol..bring it on brother
This boy will never learn grin...let me teach you..................................
Traditionally, shall is used for the future tense with the first-person pronouns eg I and We. (Again I refer to the "Traditional Usage"wink.
Many linguists and Grammarians have challenged this rule in recent times and the rule is no longer observed grin......................
Example (first person)
We shall end boko haram in december (simple future tense) -correct

We will end boko haram in december (simple future tense, but with emphasis on "Determination and Certainty"wink -Correct grin............................................................
Example (second person)
You will receive a gift (SFT-correct)
You shall receive a gift (SFT-still correct)
........same goes with the third-person...........
N/B...If you wish to express certainty and determination do not use "Shall" rather provide emphasis using an adverb such as definitely or certainly.....lol....back to the subject.....dude typo error does affect spellings and syntax but not the wrong choice of vocabulary....nigga grow up be up to date....with facts stop hating...I hope you don't need punkyveer assistance to comprehend? Llllloooollll....zulu Kid go drink your dirty iphalishi elimuncu....or do you want phutu.......laughs in zulu....kikakikakikakika

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
V0lv0:

This is a very nasty thing to say about someone. You do know that not everyone is educated and English is not their first language. You can also find such people here in SA so saying such KAK about another individual is uncalled for because mam your English ain't all that either to be honest with you. You sound very condescending. It's funny how people complain about what other people say about them yet they say the most terrible stuff undecided
lol....this a bomb....lol....i hope they learn....you tolerate them and keep acting like poo

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, that's another popular anthem after Dangote. December is only one & half days away *tapping foot* cheesy

Maybe Santa Claus is coming to town with a mean army of elves grin

I do hope they succeed this time though. It's becoming sad sad
Yeah baby we are ending it this time for real.................... grin....Santa could bring elves and dwarfs we will accommodate them....and if they want to volunteer why not........loooollll.....

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
SSpeter:
Yeah baby we are ending it this time for real.................... grin....Santa could bring elves and dwarfs we will accommodate them....and if they want to volunteer why not........loooollll.....

You have less than 48 hrs until December cheesy Methinks you're also going to need a magic wand to make it happen grin
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
SSpeter:
This boy will never learn grin...let me teach you..................................
Traditionally, shall is used for the future tense with the first-person pronouns eg I and We. (Again I refer to the "Traditional Usage"wink.
Many linguists and Grammarians have challenged this rule in recent times and the rule is no longer observed grin......................
Example (first person)

We will end boko haram in december (simple future tense, but with emphasis on "Determination and Certainty"wink -Correct grin............................................................
Example (second person)
N/B...If you wish to express certainty and determination do not use "Shall" rather provide emphasis using an adverb such as definitely or certainly.....lol....back to the subject.....dude typo error does affect spellings and syntax but not the wrong choice of vocabulary....nigga grow up be up to date....with facts stop hating...I hope you don't need punkyveer assistance to comprehend? Llllloooollll....zulu Kid go drink your dirty iphalishi elimuncu....or do you want phutu.......laughs in zulu....kikakikakikakika
Hehe. You've already decimated the dude. You're really bad. cheesy

"Shall" also means "promise." For instance, we shall meet tomorrow. Blah blah blah grin
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

llloooolll seriously?....when peiter Botha....was enjoying the killing spree in the "20th" century you guys couldn't do shhhitt. Did you know that your youths could not unleash ordinary guerilla antics and on the slave masters? Did you know that despite blacks being over 90% and living in the interiors you could not smuggle in arms to save your brothers. If you had fidelity guards or boy scouts apartheid could have ended in the the early 1980's....Stephen biko was killed in 1977, the world thought you guys were going to raze down the whites rather you staged streets protest and painted the streets with your blood. High school kids were killed, raped and brutalised yet you were the majority? I once thought there was strength in numbers until I read about SA...Able bodied youths were killed on the streets shouting freedom....(what a pity)....Did you know that if not for the fact that FW.klerk was a conscientious man you will still be living in chains? if you don't know then British PM Magret T. Had already labelled Mandela a Terorist grin...and you see a country Taming the deadliest terrorist sect in the world and you are tying trash... angry

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
DeeTus:
Hehe. You've already decimated the dude. You're really bad. cheesy

"Shall" also means "promise." For instance, we shall meet tomorrow. Blah blah blah grin
No mind the small boy wey I dey give sense...the guy think say na to get degree for inside fancy block be koko......mteeeeechhhhwww....

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
SSpeter:
llloooolll seriously?....when peiter Botha....was enjoying the killing spree in the "20th" century you guys couldn't do shhhitt. Did you know that your youths could not unleash ordinary guerilla on the slave masters? Did you know that despite blacks being over 90% and living in the interiors you could not smuggle in arms to save your brothers. If you had fidelity guards or boy scouts apartheid could have ended in the the early 1980's....Stephen biko was killed in 1977, the world thought you guys were going to raze down the whites rather you staged streets protest and painted the streets with your blood. High school kids were killed, raped and brutalised yet you were the majority? I once thought there was strength in numbers until I read about SA...Able bodied youths were killed on the streets shouting freedom....(what a pity)....Did you know that if not for the fact that FW.klerk was a conscientious man you will still be living in chains? if you don't know then British PM Magret T. Had already labelled Mandela a Terorist grin...and you see a country Taming the deadliest terrorist sect in the world and you are tying trash... angry

This just proves you know absolutely nothing about South Africa or South Africans. Do you know how many uprisings we've had in the history of this country? Do you know MK (uMkhonto wesizwe)? Do you know how many wars South Africans fought for equality & fairness? We're not like other African nations who flee when shit gets real, we fight back hence we have so many holidays in our calender to commemorate those who lost their lives fighting for our freedom.

Hilarious you're saying people went to the streets screaming about freedom. What are YOU people doing about your issues?

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You have less than 48 hrs until December cheesy Methinks you're also going to need a magic wand to make it happen grin
Santa will soon arrive the elves have giving us their word. My president is Sipping Maltina in Malta...and am chilling with 2 bottles of orijin....what does that tell you?......Victory is imminent grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
SSpeter:
No mind the small boy wey I dey give sense...the guy think say na to get degree for inside fancy block be koko......mteeeeechhhhwww....
Hahahahaha. The nigga. But man, Is Punky your chick? I will take her away from you. *Evil grin* grin

Just kidding though. cheesy
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
SSpeter:
Santa will soon arrive the elves have giving us their word. My president is Sipping Maltina in Malta...and am chilling with 2 bottles of orijin....what does that tell you?......Victory is imminent grin

Suddenly I'm reminded of the song Sweet dreamer.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by nwonufestus(m): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
op ur head dey touch oooo

me i lv my sa bae *wenzy*
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
DeeTus:
Hahahahaha. The nigga. But man, Is Punky your chick? I will take her away from you. *Evil grin* grin

Really now? undecided
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
nwonufestus:
op ur head dey touch oooo

me i lv my sa bae *wenzy*

Is she cheap/easy too? tongue
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Really now? undecided
Lol. What do you expect?
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

This just proves you know absolutely nothing about South Africa or South Africans. Do you know how many uprisings we've had in the history of this country? Do you know MK? Do you know how many wars South Africans fought for equality & fairness? We're not like other African nations who flee when shit gets real, we fight back hence we have so many holidays in our calender to commemorate those who lost their lives fighting for our freedom.
.....sips orijin clears throat....When you mention the word "War" I laugh in xhosa.....I am not talking about the xhosa wars of 1779-1789....i am not talking about the 1990 killings where you were killing yourselves...You never fought a WAR during the apartheid period! It was street protest and uprisings that was ferociously dealt with...when Mandela escaped to N/Africa to receive military training was it the period you fought the war? or the imprisonment that made him.... lipsrsealed...you are talking about umkhonto....lol....MK...didn't do any real damage other than(134 sabotage bwn 1961 and 1964) most of the MK cadres detailed their experiences of sabotage...they often blew up facilities etc....and paid for it dearly when caught....They lamented often we had no rifle no Ak47 no blah blah blah....yet you were the majority.....even MK was mismanaged and corrupt...lol....and government infiltrated it which led to the arrest of Mandela....in 1962 lol....so where and when did you fight the war?

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
DeeTus:

ooohhh..You like punkyveer, she is quite intelligent with a lot of nerves.....lol....she was once xenophobic...and you know dude If you got hatred in your system you can't flush it out...the traces will be evident once there is a litmus test....you can flush it out in aeons....... undecided

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
SSpeter:
clown you have refugees in your country yet you stole from their stores using the xenophobic mantra as a leverage instead of you guys to come out plain and say you are hungry...Naijas are merciful they would have given you guys crumbs rather you resorted to stealing...lol...you have refugee in your country yet you complain they taking your women and bleeping them....lol...you have refugee in you country yet they take your jobs and you cry foul....you have refugee in your country yet the refugees are arrogant walking the streets like they own it while you are in the shadows looking for when to steal from them.....you have refugees in your country yet every single day your teenage girls are turning prostitutes just have sex so that the refugees can pay them.....you have refugees yet the refugees see your locals like sub human and prefers to deal with your elites.....you are just wailing and lying...or should I say a wailing liar...lol...A refugee in his own country caged in his heart, filled with hate. when they see the progress others have made they wail...lol...get a belt round your neck nd commit suicide....it won't matter cos suicide, rape and violence is no longer news in SA
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
SSpeter:
.....sips orijin clears throat....When you mention the word "War" I laugh in xhosa.....I am not talking about the xhosa wars of 1779-1789....i am not talking about the 1990 killings where you were killing yourselves...You never fought a WAR during the apartheid period! It was street protest and uprisings that was ferociously dealt with...when Mandela escaped to N/Africa to receive military training was it the period you fought the war? or the imprisonment that made him.... lipsrsealed...you are talking about umkhonto....lol....MK...didn't do any real damage other than(134 sabotage bwn 1961 and 1964) most of the MK cadres detailed their experiences of sabotage...they often blew up facilities etc....and paid for it dearly when caught....They lamented often we had no rifle no Ak47 no blah blah blah....yet you were the majority.....even MK was mismanaged and corrupt...lol....and government infiltrated it which led to the arrest of Mandela....in 1962 lol....so where and when did you fight the war?

LMFAO. I'm getting really tired of you & you're starting to get on my nerves too. I don't owe any more explanations to a sitting duck who is doing nothing about the issues in his country TODAY. You didn't live IN South Africa in those days, only came in to reap the proceeds of the blood shed by South Africans in their quest for freedom. Bottom line is, you were NOT here. Even the army of that time knew better than to roll up in a township without armoured cars. One thing not synonymous with South Africans is suffering & smiling, plus cowardice. We throw down any time, anywhere. Even to this day, if we don't like something, we stand up in large numbers...behaviour learned during the days of Apartheid
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
SSpeter:
ooohhh..You like punkyveer, she is quite intelligent with a lot of nerves.....lol....she was once xenophobic...and you know dude If you got hatred in your system you can't flush it out...the traces will be evident once there is a litmus test....you can flush it out in aeons....... undecided

Tsk tsk tsk.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
SSpeter:
Example (first person)

Example (second person)

Mumu,out of ten you still get 4..the bottom line is am not perfect,surely you are also not perfect ....you can also make errors typing in your own Isikwerekwere..am not here to show how
deep I am in terms of using vocabulary,spellings en so forth..thats why I dont correct members when they use wrong words ....i will always be here panelbeating your flat..head

3 Likes

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by SSpeter(m): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
MduZA:

Mumu,out of ten you still get 4..the bottom line is am not perfect,surely you are also not perfect ....you can also make errors typing in your own Isikwerekwere..am not here to show how
deep I am in terms of using vocabulary,spellings en so forth..thats why I dont correct members when they use wrong words ....i will always be here panelbeating your flat..head
Now we are at the bottom line.... grin...dude when it comes to academics and research, I will send you to the cleaners even my undergraduate works were applauded by the faculty of engineering and built environment, University of Cape Town..I am not some guy sitting isolated and typing poo...with a rickety degree....i have seen and competed your best for volunteering positions, grants and fellowship(though they were quite good)....If you want to get your ass schooled .....holla me...otherwise don't bother quoting me again.....if you score me 4 out 10 I think am cool that is 40%....lol...I only need 40% in just 3 subjects to pass matric....lol....nd a disgraceful 30% in 3 or 4 other subjects (pitiful)....as long as I can write xhosa effectively.... shocked....for the flat head.....i think panel-beating ain't bad as long as you do that to ur girls so that they stop infecting the world with Aids..................xoxo.....Thread closed.........

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Babacele: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

This just proves you know absolutely nothing about South Africa or South Africans. Do you know how many uprisings we've had in the history of this country? Do you know MK (uMkhonto wesizwe)? Do you know how many wars South Africans fought for equality & fairness? We're not like other African nations who flee when shit gets real, we fight back hence we have so many holidays in our calender to commemorate those who lost their lives fighting for our freedom.

Hilarious you're saying people went to the streets screaming about freedom. What are YOU people doing about your issues?
hmmm baby u rock with the content of your submissions. You are historical correct as well as being rightly provocative . But trust me you damn educating some of my folks who parade shallow grasp of world issues and would like to force it on their betters as universal truths. Trust me President Buhari's war against BH is yielding results despite the seeming non progress. Unlike in the past, displaced persons are now returning to their bases n can now even sleep with two eyes closed. After our independence from neocolonialists on the 29th May 2015, there is a pretty high hope in the next 3 n a half years that we shall live in the Uhuru of the body ,mind , n who knows, of the soul too. God bless Africa.

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
Babacele:
hmmm baby u rock with the content of your submissions. You are historical correct as well as being rightly provocative . But trust me you damn educating some of my folks who parade shallow grasp of world issues and would like to force it on their betters as universal truths. Trust me President Buhari's war against BH is yielding results despite the seeming non progress. Unlike in the past, displaced persons are now returning to their bases n can now even sleep with two eyes closed. After our independence from neocolonialists on the 29th May 2015, there is a pretty high hope in the next 3 n a half years that we shall live in the Uhuru of the body ,mind , n who knows, of the soul too. God bless Africa.

You're Nigerian? Thought you were South African going by your name
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Babacele: 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm a Nigerian ,baby.

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So you are actually S.African? Are you browsing nairaland from S.A? you must really have a strong interest in Nigeria?
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Babacele: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
@Sspeter I was expecting you to mention the huge role Nigeria played in killing Apartheid. We employed our money , brain, native intelligence ( there is the legend that Obj even encouraged juju against the whity), diplomacy and other resources in helping SA to defeat AP. presently ain't SA businesses like Mtn, Dstv, shoprite etc making huge profits here without any racist or xenophobic gazes from Nigerians? let's promote our mutual strengths please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me / How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? / Twitter User Gushes Over Her Uber Driver, Says She’s In Love And Wants To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.