Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

South African Girls Are Easy? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girls Are Easy? (44763 Views)

Short Ladies Are Troublesome While Tall Ladies Are Easy-going / Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls / My Experience Dating African Girls - Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nnaabros:

So you are actually S.African? Are you browsing nairaland from S.A? you must really have a strong interest in Nigeria?

Yes. Yes. Somewhat.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
SSpeter:
Now we are at the bottom line.... grin...dude when it comes to academics and research, I will send you to the cleaners even my undergraduate works were applauded by the faculty of engineering and built environment, University of Cape Town..I am not some guy sitting isolated and typing poo...with a rickety degree....i have seen and competed your best for volunteering positions, grants and fellowship(though they were quite good)....If you want to get your ass schooled .....holla me...otherwise don't bother quoting me again.....if you score me 4 out 10 I think am cool that is 40%....lol...I only need 40% in just 3 subjects to pass matric....lol....nd a disgraceful 30% in 3 or 4 other subjects (pitiful)....as long as I can write xhosa effectively.... shocked....for the flat head.....i think panel-beating ain't bad as long as you do that to ur girls so that they stop infecting the world with Aids..................xoxo.....Thread closed.........

am not hear to prove or learn anything but to panelbeat your thick skull...deal with that,you can write what? Xhosa or isixhosa?..thanx to google....who knows maybe you are the one infecting the world with aids coupled with Ebola...or you have forgotten that your country is also on top of the list..if you think what you are typing on this forum resembles intelligence...all I can say is kwaaaaaks..case closed ,shelele

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
MduZA:

am not hear to prove or learn anything but to panelbeat your thick skull...deal with that,you can write what? Xhosa or isixhosa?..thanx to google....who knows maybe you are the one infecting the world with aids coupled with Ebola...or you have forgotten that your country is also on top of the list..if you think what you are typing on this forum resembles intelligence...all I can say is kwaaaaaks..case closed ,shelele

How did the game go, Mdu?
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

How did the game go, Mdu?

eish PK we lost 1-0..
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes. Yes. Somewhat.
Interesting. There seems to be many of your country folks here. No problem at all. Its the BIG BROTHER AFRICA spirit. cool
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
MduZA:

eish PK we lost 1-0..

Hade sad
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nnaabros:

Interesting. There seems to be many of your country folks here. No problem at all. Its the BIG BROTHER AFRICA spirit. cool

There's even more of your country folks here too, hence the curiosity tongue

It's just nice meeting new people I guess. Sharing views, etc.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hade sad

sho,nextime
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

There's even more of your country folks here too, hence the curiosity tongue

It's just nice meeting new people I guess. Sharing views, etc.
yes, that's true. Especially my own tribesmen, Igbo (as in Emeka tribe) are naturally adventurous. so they must be many in SA.
But when I said there are many of your folks "here", I mearnt on Nairaland. I am sure there are many of them in the country too, but I have not actually gotten acquainted with anyone of them. Nevertheless, its still one BIG BROTHER AFRICA. I Don't have anything against S.Africans. I admire a lot of things about you guys and your country. These ego wars are common everywhere. Don't take it personal
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
MduZA:

sho,nextime

Ungakhali grin

Yeah, there's always a next time. Btw, who won the rugby WC?
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nnaabros:
yes, that's true. Especially my own tribesmen, Igbo (as in Emeka tribe) are naturally adventurous. so they must be many in SA.
But when I said there are many of your folks "here", I mearnt on Nairaland. I am sure there are many of them in the country too, but I have not actually gotten acquainted with anyone of them. Nevertheless, its still one BIG BROTHER AFRICA. Don't have anything against S.Africans. I admire a lot of things about you guys and you country. These ego wars are common everywhere. Don't take it personal

No I'm not taking any of it personal. It's just annoying sometimes. Anyway, is Emeka a popular name? Because it's like every 2nd person is Emeka or Okeke.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ungakhali grin

Yeah, there's always a next time. Btw, who won the rugby WC?

ngizoba strong ...all blacks won it
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No I'm not taking any of it personal. It's just annoying sometimes. Anyway, is Emeka a popular name? Because it's like every 2nd person is Emeka or Okeke.
I'll say popular to some extent. They're just igbo names. so its popular only among the igbos.But not very popular. Its a name you'll find in almost every Igbo family. My younger brother is Emeka. And about five cousins with Emeka and two uncles with Emeka. See? grin
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
MduZA:

ngizoba strong ...all blacks won it

Ja nhe. Poor bokke lol
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nnaabros:

I'll say popular to some extent. They're just igbo names. so its popular only among the igbos.But not very popular. Its a name you'll find in almost every Igbo family. My younger brother is Emeka. And about five cousins with Emeka and two uncles with Emeka. See? grin

Hahaha. Ok. What does it mean?
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ja nhe. Poor bokke lol

they tried hey,remember we lost our first game ,beaten by the Japanese....but we managed to reach the semi finals..compared to bafana Die bokke are much better,1995 and 2007 champs
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Ok. What does it mean?
"God has done great". Its a name of thanks to God. I guess that's why its sort of popular. People always have a reason to thank God when they get a male child. The name is only given to males
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
MduZA:

they tried hey,remember we lost our first game ,beaten by the Japanese....but we managed to reach the semi finals..compared to bafana Die bokke are much better,1995 and 2007 champs

Yeah, they're far better than bafana. Bafana Bafana just makes you wanna tie a rope around your neck lol. They're disappointing. I love watching the AFCON & last time I ended up supporting Ghana because our guys brought depression & shame as usual.

LMFAO, I still remember the pics angry people posted on FB. There was this particular one they used of people from Marikana carrying their weapons, bathi "Waiting for Bafana Bafana". I lolled.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, they're far better than bafana. Bafana Bafana just makes you wanna tie a rope around your neck lol. They're disappointing. I love watching the AFCON & last time I ended up supporting Ghana because our guys brought depression & shame as usual.

LMFAO, I still remember the pics angry people posted on FB. There was this particular one they used of people from Marikana carrying their weapons, bathi "Waiting for Bafana Bafana". I lolled.

lol...Baghana Baghana,I also support them
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nnaabros:

"God has done great". Its a name of thanks to God. I guess that's why its sort of popular. People always have a reason to thank God when they get a male child. The name is only given to males

Ok. Nice one.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
MduZA:

lol...Baghana Baghana,I also support them

Yeah, Ghana is easier to relate to for some reason.

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, Ghana is easier to relate to for some reason.

yeah,politically we are very much connected to them...am currently having two friends from that great country
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
MduZA:

yeah,politically we are very much connected to them...am currently having two friends from that great country

They're good people. I like them too.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by MduZA: 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]
PunkyVeer:

They're good people. I like them too.

my friends once took me to their fashion function held at the joburg civic centre...ghanaians are smart,believe u me.PK lets get out of here before some Pharisees crucify us...gudnite
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by moneyhungry(m): 1:35am On Nov 30, 2015
As with most SA related thread, the essence of the topic has been derailed to insults.
Speaking on the topic, it would actually be wrong to generalize. But judging from a sample, I'd say YES... South african women are relatively cheap compared to nigerian women (no pun intended).
And it doesn't matter if she is rich/poor, educated/illiterate. South african women are more open to fun and sex than nigerian women.
I can authoritatively say this since I've been with women of different social class.
Also nigerians are known for big rods and good bedmatic skills. Lol. And they love it. Well, I can't speak for everyone but they say I'm da shi-t.

I've gotta say that there are also good and decent SA women too.
But who's out to chase women anyway?. I'm chasing paper. I started from the bottom to black megs on the car and white neighbours.
As the ladies, that's another story... I know some that blow cu-m like bubble gum.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmm na waoh.the op created a provocative thread and ran away.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by nwonufestus(m): 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Is she cheap/easy too? tongue
excuse me ....dnt get u
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by GentleFrank(m): 5:16am On Dec 02, 2015
Cool!

••• Do you want to catch your cheating Boyfriend or Girlfriend instantly? See my signature below!!! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by JUNIT1(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, we don't do "shakara". There! If you wanna have sex with someone, why pretend you don't want to when you do? It makes no sense. You're just used to your Nigerian way of life, pretense & hypocrisy. Here if the feeling is mutual, not a rape situation, why not? 2 hours, two days, 2 months..who cares? It's a free country. Please just stay away from South African ladies because obviously we have very different outlooks. Some of you can be unbelievably backward & silly for the average South African anyway. Just imagine expecting hard to get from grown women. If she wanna have it in two days & is ready in two days, I don't see why she shouldn't be all over you like acne on a teenager. That's what she wants & she's gonna have it. Judge all you want & they probably will not care because we're used to a different lifestyle. Same way that "no sex" before marriage rule your girls do, I find outdated & the joke of the century. You don't hear us judging y'all about that, because we don't care & no SA male wants your women so y'all can continue your ways with each other.

If the South African lifestyle is way too fast for you, then stop being a hypocrite & not ask/allow sex two days in, only to come here to act all high & mighty. Go shakara with your peeps. Period. Doesn't fly here.

Punkyveer, lol le wena, you are supporting your south african grils that are easy with no morals, I guess we cant please everyone,, besides, the argument is about South African girls, you dont have to insult Naija girls just to prove your point.

I think you make a valid point to say that South African girls are more modern which I like, I just don't like how easy and passive they are..
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by JUNIT1(m): 8:31am On Dec 04, 2015
soilsista:

@The bolded sentences. You've heard, but you're also talking from experience. Two contradictory statements! Which one should we believe? The joys of the internet. You can be whatever you want to ka nnete.

motho, its a combination of both hey, I heard and also from experience, Joburg girls, to be specific xhosa girls are the easiest.
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by JUNIT1(m): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2015
lefulefu:
ok this is the wrong assumption we nigerian guys always make dat if u ask a girl out and she says the first time then she is cheap.are u now saying nigerian girls are much better and classy when they make a public scene when a guy ask them out or when they act all bottled up and give the impression that they are the virgin mary when a rich man falls their way? Guy i dont believe a woman is cheap just because she agrees on a first date when u ask her out or she even ask u out.maybe SA women are just being open minded like women in the west.let our girls borrow a leaf from these women and do away with their unnecessary forming.u will see a ugly girl with fat tribal marks for face for naija forming kim kardeshian with her cheap make up and third hand jeans wear dey squeeze her face if a guy talks to her.and dem go dey flood all these churches begging pastors to magic a husband for them wen they are in their late 40s.Abeg if SA are more foreward than our women that does not make them cheap and i still dont believe a south african lady will be begging for airtime since their phone calls are not as expensive as ours.

I agree with everythng you have said, NAIJA babes too dey form, but as a guy, dont you want the thrill of chasing a bit, wont you value a lady more if she has a bit of dignity and not fall for anything as cheap as airtime, R5 cell c to be specific
Re: South African Girls Are Easy? by JUNIT1(m): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2015
soilsista:

You probably live in Sunnyside, Hillbrow or Yeoville hey? Or those are the places you usually hangout? Because, AGAIN, no self-respecting woman would open their legs for airtime or even six pack ya Savannah. Come on now!! Also, you are what you attract so that means even you nje undecided

I am talking about R5 cell c actually. I stay in Sandton, and I meet these girls all the time

Lol you are funny wena, I dont attract those kinda girls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Twitter User Gushes Over Her Uber Driver, Says She’s In Love And Wants To Marry / Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.