Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? (98266 Views)

Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? / Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by hafees: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
Freegift75:
Should the federal government allow this in NYSC camp?

SHOULD THIS BE ALLOWED

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by AJaylee(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

ode!

Like anyone cares about what you think
Weyrey!
That's y ur voice will never be heard, keep talking, u ddnt knw who might be listening, not yoruba dickheads like u sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
sonofananimal:
good to hear that coming for ya mouth!

Don't you know that hijab from head to toe is a form of women SLAVERY?

And I just don't know what you are against of!

The ban of hijab was on a paramilitary organization know as nysc, there didn't BAN hijab nation wide.

I understand the DG's plight but you are all missing something which if you had an unbiased mind, you would have realised

How many Muslimah would be putting on long hijabs for the NYSC?

Has there been any attack on NYSC camps?

Where is risk assessment report?
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by ODUBEZE: 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

I would if you had a brain but unfortunately you do not have one

I was a brought ion a home where it is forbidden to say idio.t grin
U must have brain touch if you think that I will keep replying you! Silence is golden and so it is the best answer to a f**l!
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
AJaylee:

Weyrey!
That's y ur voice will never be heard, keep talking, u ddnt knw who might be listening, not yoruba dickheads like u sha

bwahaha

You are way below me
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
ODUBEZE:

U must have brain touch if you think that I will keep replying you!
Silence is golden and so it is the best answer to a f**l!

Why did you quote me then?
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
marlockj:

Mst u cover dat big.

Are you aware that I hv touch many n slpt with many during my nysc.

I served in Ph,I ha a Muslim babe who live near mi,what did I not see, funny enuf with all that she was wearing the girl was not v,she was only tight Bt no v.

I hv had many of them.also u hv to knw that is not by wearing all this things a bad person is a bad person.

You talk of touching,you body cnt cope in camp without touching another. Mayb u hv not been their.

To me all this is rubbish.that's why when mst of them leav north, they find sexx lik food n we are ready to Kip fckking them here

I also had a guy who leav near me then, his name was n still is Mohammed. Mehn this guy was a bastard fckker. He performed all does hand washing n face washing prayers.but fckker lik hell. Presently in abj.

So stop all this rubbish

you are daf.t

case closed
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by laudate: 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
daretodiffer:
I understand the DG's plight but you are all missing something which if you had an unbiased mind, you would have realised

Haba!! Please review this situation with an open mind. sad Can anyone predict with certainty, the next point where the terrorists would strike?? So far, news reports have shown most BH attacks were done using secretive maneuvers, disguised adherents and female suicide bombers wearing full-length hijabs. Since the BH guys are so anti-education, what makes you think that they cannot attack a camp where graduates are gathered for training? shocked

If a female suicide-bomber decides to launch an attack in an NYSC Camp in any part of the country wearing a full length hijab (God forbid!), would you still be saying this same thing??
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by marlockj: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

you are daf.t

case closed

There is no need of insulting me,cuz it chnge nothing.

Ppl hv called themselve stupid before or foolish.

So u calling is Jst a waste of tym.this is cuz it cnt mke me tall,short,rich,poor,black or white.

It chnges nothing.so Dnt waste ur tym.

The truth is always bitter,Bt that's the truth.

Beside if I fckk 100girls is my dikkk.
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by marlockj: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
hafees:

SHOULD THIS BE ALLOWED

No it should not be allowed.

Whether you are a Christian or Muslim!!all this should not be allowed.

Nigeria is in a crious threat right now.

Be it Christian or Muslim,Kip ur night gown @ home wen u go bck u cn resume ur masquerade.
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by laudate: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
marlockj:

Be it Christian or Muslim,Kip ur night gown @ home wen u go bck u cn resume ur masquerade.

Exactly!! sad
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by ceecee0703(m): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Ode!
Common sense should tell you there are ways around it
Ok!!
i am Ode according to u madam wisdom give me one way around it..
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Kassidy90(m): 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
am muslim but i dnt support the use of long hijab in the camp...for whatever reason if one cant comply the person should apply for letter of exemption...
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by HaneefahRN(f): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
LastProphet:

There are situations where you must come to compromise with others and with standards, you CANNOT BE ABOUT YOUR RELIGION IN ALL SITUATIONS. There are situations where one's religion isnt required ESPECIALLY A MULTI-RELIGIOUS SITUATION! If all the religions bring their preferences to the table there will be no society, there will be no government systems, there will be no uniforms! Have you asked yourself why uniform dressings were made in the first place? They are made according to the requirements of the job or situation and if you find such uniform distasteful then why go there in the first place? This is the same thing your beloved muslims are doing in Europe, they come to someone's country and REFUSE TO INTEGRATE BY STICKING TO WHATEVER VALUES THEY CLAIM TO OBSERVE, YET THEY FAIL AND FAIL AND FAIL TO ALLOW OTHERS OBSERVE THEIR OWN VALUES WHEN IN ARABIA!!!
The simple problem with islam is that time and time again it forgets there are other religions in the world even those that came before it, that is the simple fact, and that is why you are having to kill your way through terrorism and very soon the world will answer you people, quote me!

*Yawns*, Oh, the same old rants!
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by alaskido(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
MURIC should go and sit down and shut their trap. The people against Islam is Boko Haram and not the DG of NYSC. Like the DG said it calls for security concern. How can you dress like a masquerade (Lagbaja) and mingle with other coppers. We cannot see your faces. We do not know if you are one of the Boko Harams in our midst. Until one of them in Hijabs blows up a camp we will then sit up.
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by HaneefahRN(f): 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
laudate:

Haba!! Please review this situation with an open mind. sad Can anyone predict with certainty, the next point where the terrorists would strike?? So far, news reports have shown most BH attacks were done using secretive maneuvers, disguised adherents and female suicide bombers wearing full-length hijabs. Since the BH guys are so anti-education, what makes you think that they cannot attack a camp where graduates are gathered for training? shocked

If a female suicide-bomber decides to launch an attack in an NYSC Camp in any part of the country wearing a full length hijab (God forbid!), would you still be saying this same thing??
The full length hijab or niqab had never been in use on camps. Just the moderate ones and even at that some Muslim ladies are still harassed in some camps for using it.
I don't know where the OP got that pix from.
I don't see any reason for calling for the ban of hijab, once the hijab is moderate and won't hinder their activities on camp. The BH part is no point at all since corp members don't use niqab or long hijab in the first instance
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by ISAACOLOYEDE(m): 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
No ,it should not b allow at all for security reason pls.
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by laudate: 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
HaneefahRN:

The full length hijab or niqab had never been in use on camps. Just the moderate ones and even at that some Muslim ladies are still harassed in some camps for using it.
I don't know where the OP got that pix from.
I don't see any reason for calling for the ban of hijab, once the hijab is moderate and won't hinder their activities on camp. The BH part is no point at all since corp members don't use niqab or long hijab in the first instance

Why should the hijab be allowed in NYSC Camp when it was not originally part of the uniform, in the first place?? Is there anyone who can categorically say that he went through a university for five years and does not know what the approved regulation uniform for youth corpers looks like?? shocked

Why do people always twist things to suit themselves?? The short hijab which your people are canvassing for, is even knee-length and it covers up the whole upper part of the body, including the NYSC Tee-shirt and the logo. It poses a risk just as much as the long one, since it covers the entire waistline where suicide bombers can strap their dynamite sticks and bombs.

So what is the point of even wearing the NYSC uniform anyway, or even attending camp?? Just drop out and refuse to go for NYSC because you dislike the uniform and you cannot cover it up with a hijab. undecided Anything other than the short hijab ending at the neck area like those worn by the foreign muslim police officers, is just a security risk in this era of BH threats.
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by shopandmall(m): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
Freegift75:

it as unfortunately become a security threat, are they waiting for boko babes to strike before doing the needful, Niger government as banned it, senegal is about toeing the same line!
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by AJaylee(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

bwahaha

You are way below me

Hello!
Who is claimin to be above u?
U should stop being aroggant.
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by HaneefahRN(f): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
laudate:

Why should the hijab be allowed in NYSC Camp when it was not originally part of the uniform, in the first place?? Is there anyone who can categorically say that he went through a university for five years and does not know what the approved regulation uniform for youth corpers looks like?? shocked

Why do people always twist things to suit themselves?? The short hijab which your people are canvassing for, is even knee-length and it covers up the whole upper part of the body, including the NYSC Tee-shirt and the logo. It poses a risk just as much as the long one, since it covers the entire waistline where suicide bombers can strap their dynamite sticks and bombs.

So what is the point of even wearing the NYSC uniform anyway, or even attending camp?? Just drop out and refuse to go for NYSC because you dislike the uniform and you cannot cover it up with a hijab. undecided Anything other than the short hijab ending at the neck area like those worn by the foreign muslim police officers, is just a security risk in this era of BH threats.
I will overlook ur first two paragraphs cos they are in no way in line wt a reply for my view.
Ur last paragraph seems closer.
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by nusta(m): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
He cited decency in dressing but yet they commit more atrocious crimes than those who dress indecently. If you cannot observe the rules, let your daughters stay at home...covered!

1 Like

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
The DG is only taking precautions in WARTIME.. because we are at WAR but some docile mongrels refuse to believe this because they have not seen the reality

1 Share

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by wallmosh: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
marlockj:

Kassidy90:
am muslim but i dnt support the use of long hijab in the camp...for whatever reason if one cant comply the person should apply for letter of exemption...
ISAACOLOYEDE:
No ,it should not b allow at all for security reason pls.
shopandmall:

it as unfortunately become a security threat, are they waiting for boko babes to strike before doing the needful, Niger government as banned it, senegal is about toeing the same line!
Freegift75:

nusta:
He cited decency in dressing but yet they commit more atrocious crimes than those who dress indecently. If you cannot observe the rules, let your daughters stay at home...covered!
Freegift75:

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

no but potential RISK.

Even self it is not even acceptable.
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
AJaylee:

Idio.t

I was referring to the term you called yourself
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
marlockj:

There is no need of insulting me,cuz it chnge nothing.

Ppl hv called themselve stupid before or foolish.

So u calling is Jst a waste of tym.this is cuz it cnt mke me tall,short,rich,poor,black or white.

It chnges nothing.so Dnt waste ur tym.

The truth is always bitter,Bt that's the truth.

Beside if I fckk 100girls is my dikkk.

Are you sure?

You should listen to yourself

If you had , you won't be on this thread at all
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
sonofananimal:
no but potential RISK.

Even self it is not even acceptable.

Potential risk? How?
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
Any time Islam and Muslims are mentioned

Every goat and hen will start like Mr/Miss/Mrs Islamic scholar

They will present arguments and 'facts' blinded with hate, ignorance and biases

Yet they expect us to defend ourselves like we owe them an obligation

No more defense mode grin

Offense mode activated grin
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
marlockj:

Muslim is still a prblm to this country.

Hw cn a girl b deceive to this xtent, under hot sun.

How can one say by covering cloths u are better than the rest,let me ask Muslim a simple question.

Wen you gv birth do ur babies cum out with this cloth.why cnt ur Mohammed cover them like this in the womb.

God help this country,Muslim is turning this country to another thing

You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
voltron:
The DG is only taking precautions in WARTIME.. because we are at WAR but some docile mongrels refuse to believe this because they have not seen the reality

Bwahahaha
Basket mouth has nothing on you grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.