Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? (98263 Views)

Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? / Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Adaeze003(f): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Its what he goes into... wink

Smh... lol.

1 Like

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by NaLaugh: 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
Quick question (serious), do the niqab/hijab wearing corpers participate in the drill exercises?

I honestly think that would be hilarious to watch them climbing over fences and such.

1 Like

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by oba2flex(m): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
sonofananimal:
all this Islam people, una head no correct at all.

just dey do anyhow because una dey worship moon as una God undecided

useless set of people called MUSLIM
grin The real true son of an animal. What a moniker!

1 Like

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by beegs(m): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
This is a paramilitary set up. It can't be allowed. U can't go to d depot dressed like dat. How do u jog in dat sef
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by omojeesu(m): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
This is one of the problems of religion if this info is true: dogma.
Religion takes away even common sense and fellow feeling.
Thank God for the liberty in Christ Jesus who banished religious laws!

1 Like

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Ekun123: 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
EMPHATIC YES. Muslim ladies should be allowed to live their life normally. Have you asked yourself the need for the orientation camp of NYSC before deployment to place of assignments? What additional values does the weeks added to the whole service year than opportunities of immorality.
What should guide the content of services to a nation is your priority at the time in question. Today our economy is not stable because the education system is collapsed. You want to deny a section of people opportunity to contribute to the nation's growth because of futile orientation camp madness. Exempt them from camp and post to their places of assignment directly. Marching like a soldiers add no value, country who make military training in service to nation compulsory are in perpetual state of war. I think these soldiers should be in NE find solution to BH than disturbing innocents female Muslims graduate in an unnecessary orientation camp.
Let us go to the fundamentals before talking of banning hijab. Graduates should rather that one year in entrepreneurship program or other program that will correct this inadequate education system before going to labour market. Let us be guided at least for once.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pavore9:
Senegal, Niger Republic that are predominantly moslem took their stand against it for the sake of security but Prof. Ishaq Akintola is here ranting...smh!

He is a professor of stu.pid.ity..

1 Like

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
they should just pack all of them hijab-wearing sisters in one place so that probably one of them can bomb them all lipsrsealed
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Funjosh(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
In a country like Nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by NickMark1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
vimi:
Last time ii checked, NYSC iis a paramilitary organization i.e an unofficial force/organized similarly to a military force, hijab iis not allowed. angry
undecided
Our constant romance with religion gave birth to all this unbelievable argument bout hijab. sad

infact there are churches iin Christianity that prohibits female from wearing trousers buh for 1year national service sake they slightly compromised

ii have seen soo many evil bin committed with hijab than good...

1 hijab iis used for suicide attacks
2 for expo iin exam hall
3 for hiding stolen goods at malls
4 for having s*x at night with guys
5 for impersonation
6 for smooching self n so on...

#MyCandidOpinion
gbagam! Na d fact u yan so....
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by spencekat(m): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
If it will check security infiltration,it is a welcome development.
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Cybertext(m): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
One thing I want to ask my Muslim brothers and sisters in the house is that; Have you ever seen a female military officer on an hijab as long as that The last time I checked Nysc is a para-military programme and it isn't compulsory,that's why you can apply to be exempted. I don't get what the fuss is about.... If you can't wear short hijab and white shorts in camp, please stay at home and be exempted.

1 Like

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by cytellProperty: 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
What is this? Masquerade or what? At this age and Dispensation. ISLAMABAD
Freegift75:
Should the federal government allow this in NYSC camp?

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
Freelancer007:

For quoting me and spewing rubbish indeed you answer to your real name... sonofananimal . Obviously, your warped brain is too twisted to be objective, rather you are blindfolded by hate. NEVER QUOTE ME AGAIN!
pedophile I DON quote you come bomb me undecided

yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by cytellProperty: 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
lol. Old boy, you be weere o. You no go kill person with laughter.
NickMark1:
gbagam! Na d fact u yan so....
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by uzo4real(m): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
No Hijab....if dem Islam ladies can't do without it.....dey shld collect exemption letter. Alwyz covering, but still spoilt.

1 Like

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by dragnet: 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ekun123:
EMPHATIC YES. Muslim ladies should be allowed to live their life normally. Have you asked yourself the need for the orientation camp of NYSC before deployment to place of assignments? What additional values does the weeks added to the whole service year than opportunities of immorality.
What should guide the content of services to a nation is your priority at the time in question. Today our economy is not stable because the education system is collapsed. You want to deny a section of people opportunity to contribute to the nation's growth because of futile orientation camp madness. Exempt them from camp and post to their places of assignment directly. Marching like a soldiers add no value, country who make military training in service to nation compulsory are in perpetual state of war. I think these soldiers should be in NE find solution to BH than disturbing innocents female Muslims graduate in an unnecessary orientation camp.
Let us go to the fundamentals before talking of banning hijab. Graduates should rather that one year in entrepreneurship program or other program that will correct this inadequate education system before going to labour market. Let us be guided at least for once.

one sensible post at last.
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by badonkadonk: 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
Truth is..

E get some states in this country wey this no hijab in camp policy would not hold..

Even camp personnel no go try enforce am, not to talk of think of enforcing it..

So why attempt to totally change that which cannot be enforced completely..
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Simplefaithy(m): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
many people will just be ranting on social Media any how. if u know nothing about hijab and how compulsory it is for a believing women jus keep your mouth shut. Hijab is ordained by Allah on all believing woman check Quran chapter 33 verse 59 and chapter 24 verse 31. Hijab is part of our females dress code and there is nothing anyone can do about it not even nysc.
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by piagetskinner(m): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
Black ninjas... The other time I saw one driving a car... And I was like wth?

That akintola guy is just pulling up Baseless arguments

1 Like

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by NickMark1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
tobillionaire:
Long hijab shld b disallowed... Are dy nt feeling heat sef
my broda ask dem oooo .
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by joeyekembele: 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
When would this swines called Muslims stop being problem to this nation and stop taking us backward? How would a sane person encourage masquerade to participate in NYSC? For God sake, it is a paramilitary outfit like the police. If the Muslims could persuade the NYSC authority to allow female muslim to wear this dirty rags called hijab, they should also persuade the federal government to allow female military and paramilitary personnel to wear it ASAP. What a deluded and hypocritical set of pigs are they?

1 Like

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by papoose180(m): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
i tire ohhhh.......everything is al about muslims alone in these country if it doesnt suit them then forget about it...... embarassed
Elparaiso:
I don't think long hijabs should be allowed. If everyone looks at this matter objectively, both sides have good points. However, I cannot risk my life or that of my children because I want to respect someone else's religious practices. If they are allowed to wear hijab, some terrorists would use this medium to sneak in and KABOOM! Everyone is dead, even those in hijab would not be safe too. Besides, what are they wearing this shii for?

How do people in Hijab take passports sef.
Them no write WASSCE?

3 Likes

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Lincoln275(m): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
ko possible, provided that 3 weeks camping is more or less of military drilling and military doesn't allow it. ladies should just forget about NYSC

1 Like

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by NickMark1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
cytellProperty:
lol. Old boy, you be weere o. You no go kill person with laughter.
I dey provoke
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by NickMark1(m): 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
dragnet:
one sensible post at last.
dragnet sori oooo ....finally!
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Bonapart(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Vanquay:
Muslims Again? undecided...I swear this Niggas are Backwards...Nigeria would be developing at the speed of light if not for the North and Its Almajiris...Even Muslims that live in the south are Rational and sensible...I just can't understand this Bloodsuckers and their Pedophile of a Prophets Ideologies undecided
on a very good day i will take you out because of this comment

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by jamace(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Frivolities like religion is the bane of development in Nigeria.

Just to ban long hijab for security sake and some fanatics are protesting. Do they think bombs respect religion?

Criminals claiming to be religious!

1 Like

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by chimoskyg(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Awa Boko ni
Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bonapart:
on a very good day i will take you out because of this comment

Re: Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? by noeloge82(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
The prof that is ranting has forgotten easily that most sucide bombers in the North east hide under this long Hijab, why can't they wear d short one by the way NYSC is a para military outfit that's why d Anthem says under d sun and under the Rain with dedication and selflessness that we have,
Why didn't d prof also protest that the Military and the police should wear long Hijab or are there no muslims there

It is not good for everyone to always cry marginalization , I remember sometimes ago Deeper life corpers protested that they won't wear trousers but the then NYSC dg insited that if u don't like it stay in ur house and today there choice is to serve
So I guess this will go thesame way
And if u look at it critical why have the traditional religious worshippers never been considered cos very soon they may protest there own cos in camp they are not provided with shrine to worship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.