Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

My Mother Keeps Driving Away My Boyfriends With Her Sexual Advances - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Keeps Driving Away My Boyfriends With Her Sexual Advances (1347 Views)

Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men / Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances / My Mother Keeps Comparing Me With My Dead Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Keeps Driving Away My Boyfriends With Her Sexual Advances by MynaijaReality(m): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hello peeps, i need your help on this. This is way past my understanding...

Good day everyone, am Annabel (pseudo name) am the only child of my mother. I was raised alone by my single mum. She broke up with my dad when I was 8 years old. Am 25 years old now and I still live with my mother.

My mother has been harassing my boyfriends sexually for a while unknown to me. I have been dropped by two serious guys that have promised to marry me without any serious reasons for doing so.

I have been bothered thinking it’s a spiritual thing. My mother will always tell me they are not the right person and the right one will eventually come around.

The whole truth behind my ordeal came to the opening recently. Am dating a young man in his early 30’s and we love each other dearly. We have started talking about marriage and he wants me to come and meet his parent. He showers me with affection and buys me gift at every little opportunity. I have been faithful to him.

Read more »

http://www.mynaijareality.com/2015/11/my-mother-keeps-sending-away-my.html
Re: My Mother Keeps Driving Away My Boyfriends With Her Sexual Advances by money121(m): 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
grin grin
Re: My Mother Keeps Driving Away My Boyfriends With Her Sexual Advances by money121(m): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
MynaijaReality:

Good day everyone, am Annabel (pseudo name) am the only child of my mother. I was raised alone by my single mum. She broke up with my dad when I was 8 years old. Am 25 years old now and I still live with my mother.

My mother has been harassing my boyfriends sexually for a while unknown to me. I have been dropped by two serious guys that have promised to marry me without any serious reasons for doing so.

I have been bothered thinking it’s a spiritual thing. My mother will always tell me they are not the right person and the right one will eventually come around.

The whole truth behind my ordeal came to the opening recently. Am dating a young man in his early 30’s and we love each other dearly. We have started talking about marriage and he wants me to come and meet his parent. He showers me with affection and buys me gift at every little opportunity. I have been faithful to him.

Read more »

http://www.mynaijareality.com/2015/11/my-mother-keeps-sending-away-my.html

Hmm blogger u need traffic shey.. post the ful stroy here that will not stop ur traffic.. but with all dis trick.. omo na banned u dey take dey play ooo am talking from experience am also a blogger like u,

for example if dis post can hit front page.. u will surely see better traffic and ur earning will make sense...

jus #sayin
Re: My Mother Keeps Driving Away My Boyfriends With Her Sexual Advances by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
La click la what?
Re: My Mother Keeps Driving Away My Boyfriends With Her Sexual Advances by libertyfather(m): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
I will rather buy the CD 100naira than clicking....

1 Like

Re: My Mother Keeps Driving Away My Boyfriends With Her Sexual Advances by kelechi50: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bite mama bite pikin End time Mother
Re: My Mother Keeps Driving Away My Boyfriends With Her Sexual Advances by bellong: 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2015

Suddenly he told me he cannot go on with the relationship and he was not ready to tell me the reason.
I was heartbroken and I felt like dying. My mother again said he is not the right person for me but I knew deep down that something was wrong

One day I went to his house and demanded to know the reason for his action but he refused to tell me so I ran into his kitchen and grabbed a knife. I told him I would kill myself if he did not tell me what was going on. Then he dropped the bomb shell “your mother has been harassing me for sex ever since you introduced me to her”, I was like are you serious? He said my mother calls him at night even sometimes when I spend the night with him. He said my mother will say he can’t marry me unless she gets a taste of my boyfriend.

He refused and decided to cancel the whole thing because a bad mother-in-law is worse than the devil.

Immediately, the whole picture became clear before my eyes. Now I know I don’t have any spiritual problem. My problem has been my mother. I picked my phone and I called my two ex boyfriends, I asked them point blank “did my mother harass you sexually when we dated?” to my surprise they both agreed that my mother harassed both of them and she succeeded in sleeping with one of them.

I went home and asked my mother why she has been harassing my boyfriends sexually? She said she wants to make sure I get married to someone good in bed because that was what caused her own marriage to break. She said my father was not good in bed the reason behind why she engaged in extra marital affairs that later broke her marriage.

I have since left her house and I never believed I was born by such evil mother. She has since been begging for my forgiveness and even sending people to beg me. Am confused what should I do? Should I forgive her? If I do will I ever forget? Will I ever be free to let my husband get close t my mother? I am in a dilemma.

You can all read from the quote...
Re: My Mother Keeps Driving Away My Boyfriends With Her Sexual Advances by miqos02(m): 5:51am On Nov 27, 2015
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

The Worst Parenting Advice / The Good, Bad And The Ugly Experiences Of Newly Weds / A Virtuous Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.