Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

#PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter (24233 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React / Found This Hilarious Post On Twitter #PMBDONTBESILENTWORK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by omojesu202(m): 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
hollaaaaa!!!!

FTC
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Oricha62(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
Common to all politician
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by chesterlee(m): 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nigerians are becoming frustrated

This body language isn't what we need right now.

3 Likes

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by marlockj: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
Y
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Frankiss44(m): 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
Abeg make ona free baba to enjoy him world tour jare... Like play like play baba don touch all the continents complete oh..

1 Like

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
undecided

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Ephemmm: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
@topic, PMB is good as a presidential candidate than a president

This is one of the reasons i have not taken the opposition party PDP seriously.
Most of the economic backslashes we are experiencing now was inherited. The opposition will be quick to point out how bad our economy has degenerated forgetting that some of us are more intelligent and reasonable to know that the economy of a nation does not start crashing in a matter of months. It is a build up of failed policies and programmes cluelessly initiated or poorly implemented.
They're always quick to point to the positives of this present administration as a programme conceived and initiated by the GEJ but will distance themselves from the mess they created. What a hypocrisy!
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by SeverusSnape(m): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bonapart:
i pity you bro....
You irritate me

I was being sarcastic. That's what omenka Beremx and IlekeHD always say when tweets like this surfaces. I'm only imitating the zombies.

7 Likes

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by awesome11(m): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I just want to use this medium to tell Genea, that she might have heard these words a million times from guy both on nairaland and off nairaland, I may not have a car now, or 6 packs like nyanya, but I really and truly love her.
I love you Genea". Quote me Genea when you accept my proposal
Didinrin.....
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Malawian(m): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
chesterlee:
The suffering and smiling syndrome first experienced at the start of President Buhari's tenure has finally been broken.

The populace are now demanding action from the president (who promised so much during his campaign but doing less).

The Nonchalant attitude and silence from President isn't going down well with Nigerians. The terrible fuel scarcity and the incessant travelling of the President are becoming cases major worry.

#PMBDontBeSilentWork is now trending on twitter

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/PMBDONTBESILENTWORK?src=hash

The people are finally speaking!!!

grin grin

lemme greet my hommies Ekpoma style...

1 WAIL O.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by apatuku: 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
gymihy:

"eja leja n je sanra"
grin
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by meritamarachi(f): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hmmmmmm things getting worse
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by chesterlee(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
Aitee1:
This is just the Genesis by the time we get to malachi all ye chanters of 'change' will stone the dullard outta of aso rock...who votes in a tourist as a president

Honestly, the man is dulling big time

No wonder he's referred to as a DULLARD!!!

1 Like

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Mariojane(f): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
#PMBDontbeSilentWork
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Montaque(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
The old man is busy touring the world.
As if that's the people that voted him in.

1 Like

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by spellingcheck(m): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ephemmm:

Most of the economic backslashes we are experiencing now was inherited. The opposition will be quick to point out how bad our economy has degenerated forgetting that some of us are more intelligent and reasonable to know that the economy of a nation does not start crashing in a matter of months. It is a build up of failed policies and programmes cluelessly initiated or poorly implemented.
They're always quick to point to the positives of this present administration as a programme conceived and initiated by the GEJ but will distance themselves from the mess they created. What a hypocrisy!

GEJ is out bro, you probably is the type of guy that will blame your girl friend for not being a virgin before you meant her even though you knew she wasn't a virgin.

6 months and still blaming GEJ? then get out of the presidential villa and let someone who is ready to work without blame game do the job!!!

quote with your initial insult

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
it has gotten to that point with the kind of fuel scarcity we are.facing.

1 Like

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Genea(f): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
awesome11:
Didinrin.....
r u jealous
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Montaque(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ephemmm:

this is an over - used excuse. try another one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by rozayx5(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bonapart:
i pity you bro....
You irritate me

as mich as he irritates u he has manu fans cheesy cheesy

snape the slayer of zombies cool

8 Likes

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Chubhie: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I just want to use this medium to tell Genea, that she might have heard these words a million times from guy both on nairaland and off nairaland, I may not have a car now, or 6 packs like nyanya, but I really and truly love her.
I endorse this. Genea where art thou?
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by DickDastardly(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
damton:
Let's wait for Baba.

He knows his onus
That's not how to spell anus.
Correction: He knows he is anus smiley
Thank me later wink tongue

3 Likes

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Genea(f): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
my love,i love u with all my hrt,i love u so much,wlc dear
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Malawian(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
BABANGBALI:
cry me a river. Baba let them say?carry go jo.Buhari till 2023 insha allah
grin grin grin grin BADT NIGGAH
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Our5k(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
B00hari, where is my 5k

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by fashrola(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Genea(f): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=fashrola post=40430986][/quote]oh yes he is
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Genea(f): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chubhie:
I endorse this. Genea where art thou?
am here ooo
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by olakan22: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Think about it this man hasn't done anything productive since the beginning of the week. He went to Iran, HID's burial and now off to malta I tell u PMB is an executive TOURIST

1 Like

Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
sheybi their stupid eye don clear #stupidchange PMB sent nigeria back to the 80's Our country is creeping...... sha God Doesnt sleep
Re: #PMBDontbeSilentWork Now Trending On Twitter by UniqueGem(m): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pheals:
what U can't accept don't do it to others

What if I was the one who send such to U.. just sat down for a minute and think what will U reply with... leave politician alone let them reap what dey sow
What da Bleep is the emboldened maam?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayemi: Ekiti Workers’ Salary Arrears Will Be Paid In Six Months / Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 / How Nigeria ‘lost’ Hundreds Of Generals To Early Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.