Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

How Much Is Ethiopia Airways Ticket To Kenya - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Is Ethiopia Airways Ticket To Kenya (955 Views)

Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures / Amaechi Reduces Train Ticket To N500 After He Was Ambushed By Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Ethiopia Airways Ticket To Kenya by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hello house, I am thinking of going to Kenya for tourism and to explore... I will love to travel via Ethiopian airways due to their services but I don't really know their prices, can some one enlighten me please... Any help will be appreciated.. Thanks
Re: How Much Is Ethiopia Airways Ticket To Kenya by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lol..why not Google it? It can give u precise answer & can offer u a wide range of selections... grin
Re: How Much Is Ethiopia Airways Ticket To Kenya by Cholls(m): 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
My brother N36000
Re: How Much Is Ethiopia Airways Ticket To Kenya by uboma(m): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
Cholls:
My brother N36000

The figure quoted is wrong.

@ op, why not look up Ethiopia Airlines via Google and contact them via their customer service number.

Though I know that flying to Nairobi via Ethiopia Airlines is way cheaper than Kenyan Airlines.
Re: How Much Is Ethiopia Airways Ticket To Kenya by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
Yeah I tried finding it on google, but I can't seem to find accurate answers that's why I decided to post it here. Any help will be much appreciated
Re: How Much Is Ethiopia Airways Ticket To Kenya by symbianDON(m): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
last time i flew ethiopia to nairobi, i paid N139k. you can't get an exact figure beause ticket costs fluctuate greatly. worthy of note is the fact that i bought my ticket at the airport (los) a few minutes to departure. hope this helps.
Re: How Much Is Ethiopia Airways Ticket To Kenya by mrsdee: 4:56am On Nov 27, 2015
Hi, I paid 120k when I traveled on march. I checked online last week and it was 124k. Go to wakanow.com to get exact price.
Re: How Much Is Ethiopia Airways Ticket To Kenya by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 27, 2015
Thanks so much house, I really appreciate it
Re: How Much Is Ethiopia Airways Ticket To Kenya by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ethiopia is giving 20% Black Friday discount for all destination.
Re: How Much Is Ethiopia Airways Ticket To Kenya by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
How that's really cool, thanks bro for the info

(1) (Reply)

U.S. 2016 Tech-Women Application Opens / 10 Most Beautiful Bridges In The World / My Nigerian Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.