Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby (1280 Views)

When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by agbitaj(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
my gf and i broke up after a year of being together. it was a long time coming, and the problems we had were sort of my doing, however she also had some baggage and acted crazy as heck.

she was super over me and i found out she had a guy at work that seemed to be all that, talking her up and making her feel good. they ended up dating for almost two months but the whole time she was sort of trying to keep up contact with me. after i ignored her for a month i finally gave in and asked her what she wanted and she just said that she missed me. we hung out once and she fell apart and begged to get back with me. she said things were over with that guy. turns out they were just fizzling out and she had noticed he had a bad drug/alcohol problem. I personally think she's retarded for even going there with someone after she noticed the party boy problem he had.

regardless she said she had a lot of feelings for him and they had a good time together. but everything he lacked, I had. and she wanted to get back with me after realizing that we had something special.

we both needed the break i think. but now I'm having some major issues with insecurities and possibly codependency.

After 3 weeks of us being back together i was really starting to trust her again and had sneakily gone through her phone and never found anything and she was always where she said she was going to be and i started relaxing and not being such a controlling psycho lol. But then she took a pregnancy test. she was pregnant and we realized that it was definitely the other guys kid. she had an abortion yesterday, was very hurt, depressed, and confused. I understand she has a lot of emotions. anyways she told the guy two days ago, and yesterday had the abortion. him and her have been texting back and forth and she's let me read everything they've written and its nothing shady, but there are some hurdles I'm having trouble getting past.
1) because of the nature of our breakup she isn't comfortable telling people about us yet cause everyone hates me pretty much.
2) although we are really doing quite well, she said she still has some feelings for the guy even though he is an idiot and says she never wants to talk to him again.
3) she seems hurt and wants closure etc because of the abortion

IM just sort of wondering if I'm being unreasonable telling her I expect her to not contact him anymore after the abortion. I want all of her and i feel bad about the situation but I've been really cool about the whole thing. she keeps telling me to control my mind and has honestly said some pretty amazing stuff to me, about the way she feels about me. ( i have everything going for me, she's more comfortable with me than anyone she's ever met, she's never been with someone where kissing and making love just gets better and better, and she is ALLLLL over me when I'm not acting insecure and pestering her for information) IDK she has just been pretty confident and collected in spite of everything going on, minus some major nuclear meltdowns where she was crying and freaking out about having to get an abortion.

I really want a future with this girl and I'm just battling insecurities and i don't get how i am being like this. i have never felt like this before and its honestly sort of crippling. I can't control my mind. its just wandering until i find some idea to latch onto that makes me think something CRAZY, and then I'm back to wondering and picking apart the situation.
Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by iliyande(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
undecided
Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by Itsmissdammy(f): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
This is serious...
Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Erm i lo understand this oo..Lemme call broda decker and blodah cutehector so they can help you out smiley
Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by IamLEGEND1: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
diz one is strong
Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
Juz like reading a novel book...smh...I dunno what to say. lipsrsealed
Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Erm i lo understand this oo..Lemme call broda decker and blodah cutehector so they can help you out smiley

What the hell? Are You brother-zoning me? undecided
Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by funlord(m): 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
angry
How is this psychotic epistle my business? This o.p sef!
Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hhmmmmmm
Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by 2dice(m): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mehn my eyes ooo
Probability of them fvckin is higher than Jamaican weed grin

Is she your First love Op?
Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hoes aint loyal
Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Decker:

What the hell? Are You brother-zoning me? undecided
hehehehehehegrin grin grin Don't you want to be my bloda?

bloda in tha lawd tongue tongue
Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by Dubemkelly(m): 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
Guy u making me sick and sapping my energy
Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
complicated sh*t.
no offence, but you guys need to see a shrink.
your issues' got issues and no one on this forum can help you, am sure.
Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by goldbim(f): 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
Whatever rocks your boat!your mind's made up already about her.everyone has messed up at a certain time in life.if you still want a future with her,MOVE ON and u guys should start afresh!##no one is perfect#
Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by pet4ril(f): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Wonders shall never end

End time relationship /love
Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by longjohnsilver: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
just when u thought we av seen it all...

well if i were to be in ur shoes....i will take a trip far away from all dis complicated shii...might be alone or with her, depends on wot i want.

buh like some rightly said...see a shrink.
Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Diddyydiva:
hehehehehehegrin grin grin
Don't you want to be my bloda?

bloda in tha lawd tongue tongue

Nope, I only want to be a brother to my siblings, and my siblings only. tongue
Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by misspicy(f): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
too long man undecided
Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by wahles(m): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
If u can forgive her and move on, cool.. I believe with time u can push out those bad thoughts. U love her so much too, that I can tell frm ur story, xo y not?

Disclaimer: Give t anoda chance if thats wah u want# wink

1 Like

Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by schumastic(m): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
OP SINCERELY SPEAKING I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO MOVE AND REASON CUS SHE ONLY LEFT THAT GUY CUS OF HIS ALCOHOLIC PROBLEM BUT WHAT IF SHE FINDS ANOTHER WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM THAT MEANS SHE WON'T COME BACK...ALL I WILL SAY IS THIS, JUST STAY WITH HER TILL WHEN SHE S STRONG ENOUGH THEN YOU CAN BREAK UP WITH HER (WITH REASONS) CUS BLIV ME IT WON'T LAST LONG B4 THE INSECURITY START CREEPING IN LATER IN THE FUTURE AND YOU IL START USING THIS ABORTION SHE DID AS AN EXCUSE TO HURT HER OR GET BACK AT HER....S HARD BUT JUST LET GO FOR U BOTH HAPPINESS cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by zoeee(f): 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
I think you guys need another break....
Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by lodphil(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
OP I cast the spirit of confusion out of ur body.
Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by MRBrownJ: 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
@agbitaj

1) because of the nature of our breakup she isn't comfortable telling people about us yet cause everyone hates me pretty much.

warning signs #1 if what other people think of you is more important than doing what is right and standing by one another proudly, then you might as well call it quit right away.

2) although we are really doing quite well, she said she still has some feelings for the guy even though he is an idiot and says she never wants to talk to him again.

warning signs #2 beware as you might just simply be a rebound AND a safe shoulder to comfort her from her messed up life. its too early and there is still too many emotions between her and this guy. give her time, if it is meant to be between you two then she will be there waiting for you

3) she seems hurt and wants closure etc because of the abortion

warning signs #3 DAMAGED GOODS ALERT!!!! thread carefully bro, the psychological and emotional scars that can be involved after an abortion is NO child's play!

let me ask you:

1) you guys did break up for a reason, so if nothing has changed about YOURSELF then why do you think that anything will be any different in this r/ship, this time around?! you lack what this guy possess, therefore unless YOU change, this gal will always be yearning for more.

2) if she could leave you for another guy ONCE then she can do it again and again.... sadly, something was broken between you two that you will never ever be able to fix.

3) pls sit down and ask yourself this important question: "before you guys break up, she was a pain in the aasss, now she is back with even MORE baggage, what makes you think this time around its going to be better?!"

4) your insecurities (aka lack of trust) will never bring peace to this union

2 Likes

Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by sluvy4tune(m): 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op Trust me when I say this is Spiritual
Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
Decker:

Nope, I only want to be a brother to my siblings, and my siblings only. tongue
Ouch!

you just broke my heart sad sad .why nah
Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Ouch!

you just broke my heart sad sad .why nah

How did I break your heart?
Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by tpiadotcom: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
So, what should we do?
Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by Cutehector(m): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
Diddyydiva:
i no follow bang d babe na cheesy... The guy dey on him own
Re: She Just Had An Abortion And It Wasn't My Baby by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
Decker:

How did I break your heart?
You rejected my offer of brotherhood nah sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Really Crazy / 10 Natural Ways To Get A Bigger P Enis / If You Cant Dance, Then Dont Dance At Ur Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.