Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

What Would You Do If You Saw A £50,000 Diamond Ring On The Ground? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Would You Do If You Saw A £50,000 Diamond Ring On The Ground? (345 Views)

What Can One Develop On A 50 X 100 Ft Plot / Help! I Saw This On The Document Of The Property I Want To Buy. / 3flats Apartment On A 50 By 100 Feet Land, How Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Saw A £50,000 Diamond Ring On The Ground? by liumesty(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
Source: www.liumestysblog.com

A passer-by who found a massive diamond ring worth £50,000-£80,000 outside a Nando’s returned it to its owner in what he described as ‘a fairytale ending’.
The finder, Andy, saw the ring's massive stones sparkling on the ground and decided to do the honourable thing and try to find the owner.

He launched a Facebook campaign to find who he described as the no-doubt ‘distraught owner’ of the ring, and today he met up with the older lady who it belonged to and returned it to her.

Andy said:
‘It’s a fairytale ending and shows just how much good social media can do. I feel like I have done my good deed for the year.’
Andy, 31, a consultant, was contacted by the owner earlier yesterday after he launched a Facebook campaign to find her and an article appeared on MailOnline.

He got into a taxi to meet her and the relative at a London jeweler and staff verified insurance records she held for the ring that proved it belonged to her.
read full story: http://www.liumestysblog.com/2015/11/what-would-you-do-if-you-saw-50000.html

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw A £50,000 Diamond Ring On The Ground? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
now this is the difference btwn a white man and a black man( naija man especially)

buh dis white man na mumu ooo shocked
sha, u can't blame him. nothing lyk poverty or economic crises over there smiley him never jam.

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom For Rent@egbeda Within An Estate / Good And Cheap Land For Sale In PH / Mini Flat At Ajah Lekki Ikoyi V.i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.