Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Do People Have REAL Friends Anymore? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do People Have REAL Friends Anymore? (407 Views)

How Many People Have You Had Sex With? / Is It Possible To Have Real Relationships with people If Ur Very Goodlooking? / Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Have REAL Friends Anymore? by agbitaj(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
I remember back in elementary through high school I had friends, I would hang out with from time to time, after high school, everyone went their own ways and hanging out only rarely happened. So is the time of hanging out with friends, dead and gone, and the only hanging out is done over the internet or texting nowadays? I miss having actual people to hang out with and do stuff with, those times and days were fun. What about you? wink
Re: Do People Have REAL Friends Anymore? by Cholls(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
My brother don't be deceived they are genuin friends, they are fair-weather friend.
Re: Do People Have REAL Friends Anymore? by pet4ril(f): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
Life is a stage and people are in phases
Re: Do People Have REAL Friends Anymore? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
There are still real friends yes!.But nowadays people are so self-centered and evil that you ought to trust no one. angry
Re: Do People Have REAL Friends Anymore? by lampardizik(m): 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
whoever needs "real friends"
Re: Do People Have REAL Friends Anymore? by tommychow(m): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hustling for money comes first bro. No time for tinko tinko or police and tiff.

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Matured Single Woman- Crossing The Big Three Zero / Is It Abnormal For A Guy To Not Know How To Cook Perfectly / RELATIONSHIPS- 5 Categories Men Always Put Women In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.