Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

"You Never Forget First Love" What Does That Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You Never Forget First Love" What Does That Mean? (468 Views)

Why First Love Is Always Special / Do You Still Remember Your First Love / 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Never Forget First Love" What Does That Mean? by agbitaj(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
Do you believe your first love/teen love memories always invokes a sweet and sensitive side of you?

Do you think as you get older, each ex you loved afterwards loses its novelty? For example, what if you are neither her first nor her last?

Do you take a more pragmatic approach to love? Such as do you approach love more practically now as an adult than you do with fiery emotion and idealisms?

I have heard people describe first love as "magical", "changing", "sweet", " innocent" and "a base of comparison"...

It is not a coincidence that top romance movies and music portray youthful, first love experiences.

17 Again
The Notebook
Lean On by Major Lazer
Modern pop songs including some by Adele
These are just a mere fraction that are at the tip of my tongue.

I have heard theories from psychologists that explain this connection. I have read articles about theories of imprinting, dopamine levels, and explanations from experts that first love experiences are the strongest connections you will ever have to someone outside your family
Re: "You Never Forget First Love" What Does That Mean? by pet4ril(f): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hmmmmm yeah first love they said never die angry but true love can bury it completely
Re: "You Never Forget First Love" What Does That Mean? by Lucialovely(f): 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
pet4ril:
Hmmmmm yeah first love they said never die angry but true love can bury it completely
right on point
Re: "You Never Forget First Love" What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
First love never dies my Ass!undecided

My first Real/genuine Love Began During Primary school...undecided He cut his pencil into half when I had none...embarassed Really sweet guy...undecided

buh he's History now...I practically can't even recall his name...undecided
Re: "You Never Forget First Love" What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
End time Love grin
Re: "You Never Forget First Love" What Does That Mean? by agarawu23(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Well, I don't give a damn about my first love

Do I even know her whereabouts? shocked embarassed

(1) (Reply)

This Are The Best Ways To Get A Girlfriend...guys Click Here And Read Now.. / The Careless Exposure To Hiv(1st Dec. /world AIDS Day) / Life And Its Vanities!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.