Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Invest In Us Handpicked First Grade Bales - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Invest In Us Handpicked First Grade Bales (1926 Views)

First Grade London Bales Of Clothings / I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) / Invest In Us Handpicked First Grade Bales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Us Handpicked First Grade Bales by 5tss(f): 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
You buy in bales and sell in pieces and it's also available if you want to buy the bales in bulk and resell.The wears were handpicked before and packed in bales before shipping.So you have nothing to worry about the contents.its a very lucrative biz to delve on.You can make at least 20k in a bale if you know How to package it and the contents are very clean.i have the video of office shirts and children mix wears of 7 to 11years from my customers to have an idea of how the co tents looks like.if you need the video call/watsapp 08063238801

Re: Invest In Us Handpicked First Grade Bales by 5tss(f): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
This is a blouse bale

Re: Invest In Us Handpicked First Grade Bales by 5tss(f): 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Available bales are jeans, dresses,children wears,skirts, polo/tshirts, male and female office shirts, pant trousers, blouses etc.adults bales are 75k while children bale is 80k call/watsapp for more info 08063238801
Re: Invest In Us Handpicked First Grade Bales by henry255: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
It's expensive. That means #800 per one. How much can one be making from it. The first grade I bought last was 55,000
Re: Invest In Us Handpicked First Grade Bales by 5tss(f): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
henry255:
It's expensive. That means #800 per one. How much can one be making from it. The first grade I bought last was 55,000
Expensive how? Do the calculation yourself.300 pieces inside a bale of blouse, if you sell 200 pieces for 500naira each that is how much 100k and you sell the remaining 100 or 50 for 200 to 300 each.how much is that then uou times it by the initial 100k making how much.Remove your capital then the remaining balance is your profit.So how would you loose.My brother do your calculation very well and besides you said you bought yours for 55k? It's the contents that matters not the quantity but quality and the price jor.
Re: Invest In Us Handpicked First Grade Bales by ogoplus: 3:04am On Nov 27, 2015
@5tss well done o.
Jehovah bless your hustle....
Happy Sales!

Please any testifier in the house?
Re: Invest In Us Handpicked First Grade Bales by 5tss(f): 8:24am On Nov 27, 2015
ogoplus:
@5tss well done o.
Jehovah bless your hustle....
Happy Sales!

Please any testifier in the house?
AMEN thanks @ogolus but the mistake you people make is you always looking for testifiers WHY? I have many friends here on nairaland that don't even patronise me at all because it's not their line of biz and I can as well tell them to come testify under my post to make you people think they really bought from me which is not true. Why not experience it yourself rather than looking for testifier all over the place.if you buy from me once, you can come and testify if it's good or bad.if it's nothing to write home about, you know how many customers am going loose? And besides, i have some short videos with me sent by my customers tho I asked for it for people to have an idea of how the contents looks like before buying because I think that's the only way to co vice people to buy which most suppliers will never do even all because they knew what was packed inside the bale, they will now attach all these online pics to it telling you that is what you will see inside.if you want the video watsapp 08063238801 and I will send to you. Let me tell uou something, People are afraid to testify because they know you people will attack them that we are together, that I sent them to do so.Thats why you won't see until you experience it yourself

1 Like

Re: Invest In Us Handpicked First Grade Bales by 5tss(f): 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Children bale and dresses are finished but more goods are coming in end of nextweek.Few available bales remaining are blouses, jeans,office shirts,skirts,tshirts/polo and pant trouser.Keep the calls coming watsapp 08063238801
Re: Invest In Us Handpicked First Grade Bales by henry255: 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
Where is your location
Re: Invest In Us Handpicked First Grade Bales by 5tss(f): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
henry255:
Where is your location
5 sunny Adele close off Awoniyi elemo street ajao estate (airport road)

1 Like

Re: Invest In Us Handpicked First Grade Bales by Enahi(f): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
Are you jenny?
Re: Invest In Us Handpicked First Grade Bales by 5tss(f): 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Enahi:
Are you jenny?
jenny ke? You people should come to the address I posted pls.Come and see what you want to buy before paying.pls I don't want wahala.i can't shout abeg and pls for christ sake anyone that is not interested should pls stay away and be mute.They shouldn't spoil other people's biz because of one jenny abi wats her name.That was why I posted an address for people to come and see.Abi we shouldn't do biz on nairaland again because of jenny ni.

2 Likes

Re: Invest In Us Handpicked First Grade Bales by Sparkle777(f): 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hey,am seriously intrested. Tnx.
Re: Invest In Us Handpicked First Grade Bales by 5tss(f): 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sparkle777:
Hey,am seriously intrested. Am based in Abuja. How do we run thing?pls no scamming.
pls were you the one I chatted with me this evening from abuja because the person is also based in abuja.if you weren't the 1 then let chat and talk biz on watsapp 08063238801
Re: Invest In Us Handpicked First Grade Bales by Sparkle777(f): 1:15am On Nov 28, 2015
Not me. I just want details for now. Tanx.
Re: Invest In Us Handpicked First Grade Bales by 5tss(f): 4:50am On Nov 28, 2015
Sparkle777:

Not me. I just want details for now. Tanx.
Alrite chat me up on the num up there pls.
Re: Invest In Us Handpicked First Grade Bales by thompsob(m): 7:16am On Nov 28, 2015
Pls i want ask how many pieces Are there in children bail?
Re: Invest In Us Handpicked First Grade Bales by 5tss(f): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2015
thompsob:
Pls i want ask how many pieces Are there in children bail?
400pieces
Re: Invest In Us Handpicked First Grade Bales by 5tss(f): 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
Thanks all for your patronage.New arrivals.Order for yours now.Available bales are blouses/tops, jeans, pant trousers,office shirts, shorts for men and women,light female jacket, light sport wears, children wears,skirts, light sweater,men office trousers, polo/tshirts etc.call /watsapp 08063238801. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Live Turkey And Broilers For Sale / Want To Import Apples? / 100 Man Houseboat For Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.