Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Two Sisters Saga - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Sisters Saga (1358 Views)

CAN I DATE TWO SISTERS? / Hilarious: Two Sisters Fighting Over Boyfriend At Busy Junction (pix) / What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Sisters Saga by Mrbiggies(m): 8:44am On Oct 18, 2006
i have been askin a gurl out for some months now and she turns down the offer and suddenly she accepts and later introduced me to her elder sister,during the introdution the elder sister was just starring at me til they left and now the elder sister is tryin to side line the younger sister , but the younger sister has not accepted mine offer.WHAT SHOULD I DO
Re: Two Sisters Saga by cheavroi(m): 9:41am On Oct 18, 2006
run as fast as u can,it means only trouble
Re: Two Sisters Saga by twinstaiye(m): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2006
yeah, i can smell trouble too. But if you have a heart of a lion, choose the one you want, and go for it, but in the process be sincere, straightforward and not trying to have the two sisters. Best of luck pal.
Re: Two Sisters Saga by lafamo(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2006
Men I don't know what 2 say except share my similar experience wit ya all! I was asking this girl out, she was provin stubborn then her elder sister came into the picture and showed some interest. I got the message and we (i & the elder sister) started going out without her knowledge i believe. Know she has had a rethink and wants 2 give me a try.I told her NO, that i'v seen wat i'm looking 4!!!

I feel u should do wat u think is right,go for the one that wants u, expecially if u think that the elder sister's feeling is genuine.U shouldn't waste time on a girl when u'v got one cravin 4 ur attention. I feel it's even a tool 2 get even wit her and also to teach her a lesson "U dont play wit wat u'v got cause there a lot of desperados out dere ready to wrestle u out of ur possession"

All the best!
Re: Two Sisters Saga by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2006
Mr biggies:

i have been askin a girl out for some months now and she turns down the offer and suddenly she accepts and later introduced me to her elder sister,during the introdution the elder sister was just starring at me til they left and now the elder sister is tryin to side line the younger sister , but the younger sister has not accepted mine offer.WHAT SHOULD I DO

your contrdicting your self
u claim she said no initially then she later said yes
it was after she said yes that she then introduced her sister to u

so why r u lusting over the sister since she had already said yes
or r u confussed fromthe begining?
may be the girl is right she does nt trust your motive for u not to be focused onher u then saw her sister you're moved

grow up and be focused men if u want the girl continue if u want the sister then tell her your confussed u need the sister or probably u just wanted to sleep withthe girl and move on?

tell us your motives
Re: Two Sisters Saga by MyPeace(f): 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2006
thank u my brohter
ask him very welllooo!!!
Re: Two Sisters Saga by gregoro(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2009
Hey guy why u dey dull urself now, u no even know wetin u want sef, abeg take time reason well because na u know the real truth deep down your mind but incase ur just in for games then u sure know wat to do.
Re: Two Sisters Saga by amebono11: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2009
gregoro:

Hey guy why u dey dull urself now, u no even know wetin u want sef, abeg take time reason well because na u know the real truth deep down your mind but incase ur just in for games then u sure know wat to do.

is your talent, raising up dead threads?
Re: Two Sisters Saga by MoneyRule(m): 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2009
What did she introduce you as??
Ever thought maybe she introduced u 2 her sis as a kinda "hook up"??
Find out where u stand with the girl(younger sis) if favourable, continue the r/ship and if the elder sis continues, put her down.If unfavourable, you might consider the sis, i.e if u wish.
Re: Two Sisters Saga by gregoro(m): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2009
is your talent, raising up dead threads?

Hey mr or mrs amebo, na wa for you too oh, so wat else u want make i tell the guy ha?, abi u no see say the guy dey dull himself ni?

(1) (Reply)

Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is / Dating Challenge: Crossing The 'friend Zone' / Whats The Big Deal About A Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.