Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov (32825 Views)

Osinbajo Delivering A Speech At The Financial Times Africa Summit / Buhari Has Practically Done Nothing To Grow Nigeria’s Economy - Financial Times / Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:48am On Nov 27, 2015
Gboliwe:

Appalling you mean?

Going about what? What are you trying to say?
The PDP is yet to show seriousness of a strong and formidable opposition. Some of us are not happy with the kind of directionless opposition played by some members of the PDP at present. The opposition instead of bringing the party closer to the masses is alienating further the party for the masses. The pDP promised credible and issue-based opposition which some of us had looked forward to but what we are getting is 'Do me-I do you' kind of opposition. Because APC opposed everything and supported their defected thieves under PDP administration doesn't mean PDP should oppose everything and support any thief being prosecuted by the government. Because APC abused Jonathan doesn't mean PDP should be abusing Buhari on daily basis and unnecessarily. I am very much disappointed with some of the party's position on some issues. A party that needs power must make herself attractive. There is a difference between sound and noice, so also is there a difference between being an opposition and being a nuisance.
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by enitiObanke(m): 7:50am On Nov 27, 2015
PassingShot:
Lalasticlala, please let the NL wailers realize that they're fighting a lost battle daily on this forum.

The worst of Buhari will still be better than 16 years of PDP rule which left Nigeria battered.

True talk guy,.....the worst of Buhari is going to be better than the very best of GEJ, and PDP combined.
4yrs of Buhari is going to totally eclipse the 16yrs of PDP mis-rule........

1 Like

Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by nosiebaba(m): 7:58am On Nov 27, 2015
glossy6:

Maybe GEJ was the fuel attendant during his time. You can criticize GEJ but won't tolerate any negative content about Booharia. Why speak from both sides of ur mouth? Was DPR not available during GEJ's time that you claimed fuel was sold at high prices? Why didn't you report too?
If your criticism makes sense we will gladly tolerate it. Bt why say senseless talks. I remember buying black market during gej regime 4 litres 2000 naira. No single fuel station had fuel so what are u saying. Petrol stations are selling fuel but tell us the one u saw that was selling petrol for 400 naira per litre. With picture evidence. Why must u lie in order to criticise, why must u give epic lies my brother what is your gain?
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by Jaideyone(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2015
noeloge82:

Its not about opposing the man anybody that says he dosent want to see a better Nigeria is an Enemy of the state , what we all want is a greater Nigeria of our Dreams but pls check this scarcity is on its 3wks and our Dear president dosent see the Need to address the Nation on d situation, who is our petroleum Minister what is he doing to solve this cries , where is he now during other tough times we see the Ministers addressing the issues Head on, ok why not delegate d Minister of state for petrol to address the masses on ur effort to solving this crises,
Now check from 1983 till date when have feul crisis hit 3wks on and the sitting president do not see the need to address his subject.
So its not about party its about doing what is right in developed countries the presidents sit down to address "important pressing National issues" and delegate other issues than travelling and leaving the country in a state of confusion
lol@address the nation. the subsidy payment is being delayed by Senate approval. put pressure on your senators!!! we elected the better candidate. we don't regret our decision. stop trying to make it seem as if we had it better under the clueless one. case closed
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by nelandrewz(m): 9:51am On Nov 27, 2015
erekoshe:

Fuel got expensive after Jonathan lost and the Marketers felt they won't get paid. Let the truth be told!

After he lost, was he in power or not? Election was conducted when? And when was the handover?
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by Gboliwe: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The PDP is yet to show seriousness of a strong and formidable opposition. Some of us are not happy with the kind of directionless opposition played by some members of the PDP at present. The opposition instead of bringing the party closer to the masses is alienating further the party for the masses. The pDP promised credible and issue-based opposition which some of us had looked forward to but what we are getting is 'Do me-I do you' kind of opposition. Because APC opposed everything and supported their defected thieves under PDP administration means PDP should oppose everything and support any thief being prosecuted by the government. Because APC abused Jonathan means PDP should be abusing Buhari on daily basis and unnecessarily. I am very much disappointed with some of the party's position on some issues. A party that needs power must make herself attractive. There is a difference between sound and noice, so also is there a difference between being an opposition and being a nuisance.

OK, can you read back what you wrote and confirm that you really mean that PDP should tow the same opposition line the noisemaking APC trailed. That they should base their opposition on lies threats and violence.
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:10am On Nov 27, 2015
Gboliwe:

OK, can you read back what you wrote and confirm that you really mean that PDP should tow the same opposition line the noisemaking APC trailed. That they should base their opposition on lies threats and violence.
The PDP is yet to show seriousness of a strong and formidable opposition. Some of us are not happy with the kind of directionless opposition played by some members of the PDP at present. The opposition instead of bringing the party closer to the masses is alienating further the party for the masses. The pDP promised credible and issue-based opposition which some of us had looked forward to but what we are getting is 'Do me-I do you' kind of opposition. Because APC opposed everything and supported their defected thieves under PDP administration doesn't mean PDP should oppose everything and support any thief being prosecuted by the government. Because APC abused Jonathan doesn't mean PDP should be abusing Buhari on daily basis and unnecessarily. I am very much disappointed with some of the party's position on some issues. A party that needs power must make herself attractive. There is a difference between sound and noice, so also is there a difference between being an opposition and being a nuisance.

*I have to recheck and corrected myself* I actually mean that the PDP shouldn't tow that line. Lol
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by erekoshe: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2015
nelandrewz:

After he lost, was he in power or not? Election was conducted when? And when was the handover?

Drop sentiments and wear your reasoning cap.. I'm no Devil's advocate, just staying the obvious. Some times leave politics and be reasonable
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by Gboliwe: 11:21am On Nov 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

*I have to recheck and corrected myself* I actually mean that the PDP shouldn't tow that line. Lol

I agree completely with you. I guess that brand of opposition is alien to Nigeria and they are yet to get their acts together. But one thing I like about Metuh though is he isn't as toutish as Liar. But he should be on his feet and we expect more bullets fired in the right direction.
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2015
Gboliwe:

I agree completely with you. I guess that brand of opposition is alien to Nigeria and they are yet to get their acts together. But one thing I like about Metuh though is he isn't as toutish as Liar. But he should be on his feet and we expect more bullets fired in the right direction.
PDP at present is being subjected to mockery and an unserious entity by those that are supposed to protect its sanctity and project its image. Those of us that appreciate the need for sound opposition that promotes th interest of the Nigeria first must not keep quiet.
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by alaskido(m): 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
During OBJ, YARADUA, GEJ, the country was a one party state when PDP was in power until other parties formed alliance and teamed up together. So if it is the time for APC to rule so be it.
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by nelandrewz(m): 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
erekoshe:

Drop sentiments and wear your reasoning cap.. I'm no Devil's advocate, just staying the obvious. Some times leave politics and be reasonable

And u're reasonable? Wear ur thinking cap man. SMH
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by nelandrewz(m): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
erekoshe:

And u're reasonable? Wear ur thinking cap man! SMH
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by erekoshe: 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
nelandrewz:

And u're reasonable? Wear ur thinking cap man. SMH

One day, you'll outgrow this foolishness.
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by nelandrewz(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
erekoshe:

One day, you'll outgrow this foolishness.
Have sense IJN. SMH.....
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by erekoshe: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
nelandrewz:

Have sense IJN. SMH.....

You'll one day grow up to understand that you shouldn't "call the name of the Lord in vain"... Your upbringing was flawed, try correcting your manners as you grow
Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by palladin: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
nenergy:
I want to blog about your aptitude test app. Pm me

Please feel free to do so. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov by nenergy(m): 12:01am On Dec 13, 2015
palladin:

Please feel free to do so.
Thanks.
Saw your message on Facebook. Feel free to send any additional info that will help my review.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano: Buhari Visits Oil And Rice Mills, The Biggest In West Africa (Photos) / Adeyinka Grandson Convicted On Charges Of Terrorism, Inciting Genocide / Nollywood Stars Storm Anambra For APGA Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.