Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

The Black Race Is Unintelligent. - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Black Race Is Unintelligent. (23156 Views)

I Think Black African Youths Are The Most Unintelligent And Uninformed. / The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. / Re: Blacks Are Unintelligent 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by kleek: 7:41am On Dec 01, 2015
black people are the most insecure retarded people on the planet, if there was a race stupider than blacks that race is extinct.

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by Patterson504(m): 7:46am On Dec 01, 2015
First of all... We are not NIGGAS... miss me with that bullshit.... Secondly, your argument is SHIT and IQ is not hereditary... Blacks need social and economic change... Not damn eugenics.... point blank..
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by Patterson504(m): 7:52am On Dec 01, 2015
kleek:
black people are the most insecure retarded people on the planet, if there was a race stupider than blacks that race is extinct.

LMAO... you have issues... I don't know where you get this bull crap ....
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by kleek: 7:52am On Dec 01, 2015
Patterson504:
First of all... We are not NIGGAS... miss me with that bullshit.... Secondly, your argument is SHIT and IQ is not hereditary... Blacks need social and economic change... Not damn eugenics.... point blank..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KUW2vCPX7w

The mother of twinkie twilight has 19 other children:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMU1s4-pHqE
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by absoluteSuccess: 7:56am On Dec 01, 2015
pleep,

you are susceptible to indoctrinations. You cannot easily be reformed if this indoctrinations get the best part of you.

the worst part is, you won't be able to do anything worthwhile with your high IQ other than this IQ Evangelism.

It already shows in your argument that you don't seems to know that there are two sides to an argument.

You are rooted to a resultant factor as the causative factor of a social anomaly, and you refuse to agree with anything less of that.

You do not have the intelligence to see things from interplay of diverse factors, such as social, scientific and psychological needs of man.

Your intelligence is not able to question and appreciate wider intellectual resources and as such, your need to be right supercede all other needs.

your conclusions are not free from sentiments and biases undue to an intellectual.

Yours is not an intellectual conclusion, it is an apology.

So it can't be an intelligent-report, how then can it be the take on black intelligence? Except it has to be narrow.

4 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by kleek: 8:04am On Dec 01, 2015
Afrocentric retards are so "proud" of their race and they "love" their people so much that they think its a good idea to have retarded black people creating more retarded black people and thereby drowning the black race in a sea of stupidity and dysfunction. YUP good plan bruh!

All the afrocentric can think about is whitie, white people this, white people that. You niggas are scared of whites, you wanna beg them for scraps like a dog for the rest of our existence on earth. Its 2015 and niggas are still asking whitie to treat us right.

Here you see the only real solution to black peoples problems, but you reject it because your feelings and your false pride far outweigh any real care you have for black people. I know you niggas, I used to be just like you. I know why you brain-dead afrocentrics can only march for a black life when a white person takes it.

....9 year old boy gets shot in the face and you savages don't say shit.. but you love your people right?

Miss me with that bullshit, the only thing you love is your ego. Ol' low IQ-ass savage-ass retards.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by absoluteSuccess: 8:04am On Dec 01, 2015
kleek:

you are coming out.

with this, you can achieve all you want to achieve with your audience,

then tell me how valuable your high rank IQ is to your race.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by kleek: 8:07am On Dec 01, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
pleep,

you are susceptible to indoctrinations. You cannot easily be reformed if this indoctrinations get the best part of you.

the worst part is, you won't be able to do anything worthwhile with your high IQ other than this IQ Evangelism.

It already shows in your argument that you don't seems to know that there are two sides to an argument.

You are rooted to a resultant factor as the causative factor of a social anomaly, and you refuse to agree with anything less of that.

You do not have the intelligence to see things from interplay of diverse factors, such as social, scientific and psychological needs of man.

Your intelligence is not able to question and appreciate wider intellectual resources and as such, your need to be right supercede all other needs.

your conclusions are not free from sentiments and biases undue to an intellectual.

So it can't be an intelligent-report, how then can it be the take on black intelligence? Except it has to be narrow.

I'm by far the smartest poster on Nairaland, either me or PhysicsQED. The rest of yall are just morons who use big words to mask your small ideas.

You said; "i'm rooted in the resultant factor as the causative factor of a social anomaly" really nigga? really
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by absoluteSuccess: 8:18am On Dec 01, 2015
kleek:
I'm by far the smartest poster on Nairaland, either me or PhysicsQED. The rest of yall are just morons who use big words to mask your small ideas.

You said; "i'm rooted in the resultant factor as the causative factor of a social anomaly" really nigga? really

It's just the two of you here on naira land. I can see through you now that you are Edo, hm.

So tell me another thing other than what the Portuguese told you that makes you worship their kind?

You are exposing yourself and things you do and don't know.

Vain glory has really made you egocentric and vain. If you are the smartest poster on naira land, are you the smartest mod?

are you smart enough to be the webmaster? anytime any day, someone sometimes somewhere is smarter than you.

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by kleek: 8:31am On Dec 01, 2015
absoluteSuccess:

It's just the two of you here on naira land. I can see through you now that you are Edo, him.

So tell me another thing other than what the Portuguese told you that makes you worship their kind?

You are exposing yourself and things you do and don't know.

Vain glory has really made you egocentric and vain.
I'm not physicsQED, and im not edo. In fact most of our opinions are diametrically opposed. I just respect his intelligence, he is one of the few people on here who can actually make a point.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by kleek: 8:34am On Dec 01, 2015
absoluteSuccess:

you are coming out.

with this, you can achieve all you want to achieve with your audience,

then tell me how valuable your high rank IQ is to your race.
Sometimes I wonder if black people are worth my time. Somethings cant be saved.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by absoluteSuccess: 8:44am On Dec 01, 2015
kleek:
I'm not physicsQED, and im not edo. In fact most of our opinions are diametrically opposed. I just respect his intelligence, he is one of the few people on here who can actually make a point.

I respect him too, and accord him the same respect I will accord radoillo, terracotta, muafrica etc

and some other folks that tows the middle line of reasoning without betraying biases,

that's maturity to me.

I don't care where you live, or where you come from. It doesn't move me as such. Am I not from Pluto?

Change. grin

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by absoluteSuccess: 8:54am On Dec 01, 2015
kleek:
Sometimes I wonder if black people are worth my time. Somethings cant be saved.

Are you a god?

you speak like one up there.

You need a psychiatric treatment if you are not one but carry such sigh with you with other ones you've got.

live your life chicken little, heaven is not falling, savior.

imagine the stress of saving a people you hate. You can only save the people you love. So, whom do you love?
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by macof(m): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
pleep,

absoluteSuccess:

Are you a god?

You need a psychiatric treatment if you are not one but carry such sigh with you with other ones you've got.

imagine the stress of saving a people you hate. You can only save the people you love
. So, whom do you love?

grin grin grin this two posts just killed the guy

Imagine the Savior of the black race is a black-hater grin grin

I wonder what our "high IQ Savior" has done for the black race

Some people just aren't worth the time, they will either get it eventually or die with the delusions of intelligence in the reality of stupidity
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by absoluteSuccess: 11:44am On Dec 01, 2015
macof:

grin grin grin this two posts just killed the guy

Imagine the Savior of the black race is a black-hater grin grin

I wonder what our "high IQ Savior" has done for the black race

Some people just aren't worth the time, they will either get it eventually or die with the delusions of intelligence in the reality of stupidity

No mind the 'massi-al-dajaal' guy, I was tempted to invoke you, since you are one of the best here,

but I wanted to be considerate as a Christian, I want him dead first before I give him over to second death.

we all defend our history out of passion and love, with the highest possible intelligence,

the oyinbo guy start his misyarn having nothing cultural, scientific or historical but IQ result as an achievement.

he's the one that unleash macof on himself, the indefatigable macof.

happy new month, great thinker. Ire Iwo, ire Omo, ire aiku baale oro, aajuse fun wa o, ase.

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
kleek:
Malaysia was also colonized look at them now. India was also colonized look at them now

Ethiopia was NEVER colonized look at her now. A shithole filled with low IQ starving people
*SHITHOLE filled with LOW IQ STARVING people*

you see now? you are black/ African but you have such an offensive statement on your other African brothers and sisters. look, you can't just call a person civilized cuz he learns chemistry, physics or whateva. he must have a brain that works automatically as a farsighted person. even look at the positive attitudes you have for non blacks (Malaysia and India) and the negative attitude you have for a black(Ethiopia). you don't know whom to give priority to but just cuz we blacks judge ppl by skin color, we are very dumb. to be frank, i am not one of those ppl who respects white ppl more, but i give a priority for black.

I HAVE MANY MANY POINTS TO RAISE
look at the best pics you chose for Malaysia and India but the worst for Ethiopia, WHY? u know exactly how Mumbai have disgusting places and so Malaysia, but why only Ethiopia having d worst pic?

[b[b]]you call us shithole?[/b]
[/b]
it's just a matter of time, you will look at me on stage telling the world that we can change. showing the world that i can change that, i swear.

AND WHETHER YOU CALL US SHITHOLE OR NOT I WILL SHOW YOU AND I AM PROUD BEING AN ETHIOPIAN AND ALWAYS WILL BE

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by OnaRegina: 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
We need to show ourselves as intelligent if we want to be so regarded. So far, I'm not sure the black race has.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by itstpia8: 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Well, true.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
OnaRegina:
We need to show ourselves as intelligent if we want to be so regarded. So far, I'm not sure the black race has.
How would black people show(who?) intelligence?
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by kleek: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
absoluteSuccess:

Are you a god?

imagine the stress of saving a people you hate. You can only save the people you love. So, whom do you love?
When you spank your child does that mean you hate them or love them?

# checkmate
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by kleek: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ednite:

you see now? you are black/ African but you have such an offensive statement on your other African brothers and sisters. look, you can't just call a person civilized cuz he learns chemistry, physics or whateva. he must have a brain that works automatically as a farsighted person. even look at the positive attitudes you have for non blacks (Malaysia and India) and the negative attitude you have for a black(Ethiopia). you don't know whom to give priority to but just cuz we blacks judge ppl by skin color, we are very dumb. to be frank, i am not one of those ppl who respects white ppl more, but i give a priority for black.

look at the best pics you chose for Malaysia and India but the worst for Ethiopia, WHY? u know exactly how Mumbai have disgusting places and so Malaysia, but why only Ethiopia having d worst pic?

[/b]
it's just a matter of time, you will look at me on stage telling the world that we can change. showing the world that i can change that, i swear.

AND WHETHER YOU CALL US SHITHOLE OR NOT I WILL SHOW YOU AND I AM PROUD BEING AN ETHIOPIAN AND ALWAYS WILL BE
You are right, I did show the best pictures of India and Malaysia and the worst of Ethiopia. This was to illustrate a point.

Both India and Malaysia were colonized, but they still ended up much more successful than Ethiopia, a country which was never colonized. Why was India/Malaysia able to develop? The people are smarter. I don't uplift Indians/Malaysains because I love them so much, I don't. I am utterly disgusted by them, their culture their food their language, is all revolting. Look at how they rape in India. The only reason i bring up those cultures is because of their accomplishments... in terms of development they have achieved more than Africans under the same circumstances as Africans because they have higher IQ.

By the way, I love your post. You have the kind of drive that young people in Africa need to have. Prove me wrong, I would love to be wrong on this.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by lepasharon(f): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
OP I agree with you, even Jesus is white.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by PabloAfricanus(m): 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Interesting discussion. My contributions.

@kleek
You can actually make your points without the latent hate spilling through cry
However, IMO you went off on a tangent, the first man out of 50 to be pulled out of a sinking boat, cannot claim superiority of any type over the rest yet to be pulled out.
Your so called intelligence going by your arguments can be shown to be a direct function of your being around whites.
Had you, your father and brothers not had the opportunity to leave "the shyte hole" of a place you came from aka afrika...its a guess if you would have ever heard the words "actuarial science", "calculus", "risk modelling" etc.
You prolly be one of the ignorant masses believing a Jewish sky daddy and his alter ego son are the best thing since roasted yam.
Or you might be one of the many proponents of "african culture and tradition" who never bother to question why their forefathers were so weak as to be colonized, conquered and totally owned by a handle of European traders.
Your words appear to lack empathy. Get over yourself...you're not that important.

@topic
After studying the matter, my take is that Africans appear to lack advanced intellectual capacity.
Or better put...dislike utilizing their minds.
Intellectual capacity here defined as the ability to conceptualize, model,document and apply the known sciences to any goal that alleviates the problems/challenges/issues faced by the public/people.

Here in Africa, our greatest challenge in no particular order is:
1)a dislike of beauty, order, organization, knowledge and logical reasoning.
2)a lack of nationalistic feeling.
3)a lack of spiritual consciousness.

Lemme prove my point....

DISLIKE OF BEAUTY, ORGANIZATION, KNOWLEDGE AND LOGICAL REASONING
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not know if its a factor of our DNA or some other unknown genetics...but Africans in general abhor activities that are intellectually tasking.
A demonstrable lack of imagination has been the defining factor of all things African.
To prove to you the above, imagine if the governor of Lagos state were to evacuate Ajegunle today and instead hand over the entire land in Ajegunle to a group of say Americans...something like a land grant. They are to build,develop and live...maybe turn the area into a tax free zone to attract American investors.
You'll agree with me that among the first things the Americans would put in place would include (1) well tarred and designed road networks (2) functioning electric power plants (3) functioning water plants (4) functioning drainage and waste disposal systems (5) beautiful houses (6) functional security apparatus.

And guess what? All of the above would be done with "credit". So the argument of "no money" and "no budget" does not apply.
You and I know where the credit if secured would likely end up.
Reverse the case and tell me why serving politicians would live in water logged and swampy Lekki, Ikoyi and VI...with epileptic power supply, annual flooding, dirt filled open gutters and what not. Even Abuja the capital does not have 24 hrs light! Year after year, government after government, administration after administration.
The white man will probably tell you...he cannot live in such squalor. His eyes will hurt from beholding such ugliness and dirtiness.
Not just that...he will actually do something about it!

Compare the cost and output of China's Three Gorges Dam against Obasanjo's $16 BILLION wasted generating darkness.
Why cant we Africans do something about our lands...for our own selves? Or are we in love with the squalor we called "african cities"?

LACK OF NATIONALIST FEELING
------------------------------------
Check out the fact that African countries have not been able to break free of economic slavery to the West many years after "independence" from their colonizers.
If African leaders loved their lands/countries....their first task would have been to catch up with the rest of the world in terms of living standards.
They prefer to buy estates and mansions in London, New Jersey, Monaco and Paris.
A country where serving governors routinely jet out to western countries for medical treatment...never mind all the budget "allocated" for health. Where ministers do not trust our own doctors to treat their own children. WhereLinda Ikeji announces the graduation of the sons and daughters of our serving governors and politicians...and the people find it cool!

No sacrifice would have been too small or too great to wash off the shame of Western domination of the black man.
Why do our politicians routinely loot their public treasuries and cart the money away to western banks?
Some of them even drive lobby for loans in partnership with corrupt western bankers...only to loot and return the loans to the same banks.
Add to that a major oil producing country not able to refine her crude...but relies entirely on imported refined products.
Could not get worse.

LACK OF SPIRITUAL AWARENESS
--------------------------------------
By spiritual awareness, I mean a recognition of the fact that indeed life is temporary, and one has to provide for posterity.
Also I mean an awareness of the fact that parents must build a solid foundation for their children so they do not repeat the mistakes,errors and sufferings of the past.
The Japanese from the Meiji Era discovered indeed that the West had superior living standards, military, education, technology and knowledge.
They adopted and adapted Western technology and were actually able to form an alliance with Germany during WW2.
The Japanese emperor and his government were able to complete modernize Japan within decades.
The Chinese under Mao(I'm not discounting the genocide they committed on their people) were able to position China as a global industrial powerhouse. They could have diverted the billions of forex flowing into China into private coffers, but they did not...it was directed into massive education, industrialization and urban development projects.
Check out Singapore, Malaysia and Saudi Arabia. Despite Western interference, their leaders managed to develop their lands after the whites exited.
The culture of gross disregard for posterity and pressing needs and senseless looting needs to be replaced with one where durable infrastructure is built and maintained for us and by us. Its our own thing after all. No white man bar another round of colonization will do it for us.

POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS
--------------------------
The good news is that like all acquired or learned traits...knowledge can be learnt.
Now that we know human beings can grow new brain cells, it means practically anybody with enough determination can acquire any kind of knowledge deemed useful.
So Africans are only unintelligent so long as they refuse to learn and adapt knowledge.
A few years from now, what we now know as cutting edge tech will be laughably seen as obsolete.
Same way we view the TV sets of the 40s and 50s.
The power of science and technology is such that any group or race of people who possess it in a superior form and can successfully apply that knowledge independently...will be at an advantage economic and political wise. The history of Europe versus the rest of the world bears that out.
The challenge for us Africans is to get up and do our own thing.
The only obstacle is within us. Not the white man or anyone.
We Africans can learn, adapt and improve on the existing knowledge spectrum in use globally.
We simply need leaders and visionaries who can stay the course and guide the growth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by kleek: 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
PabloAfricanus:

@kleek
However, IMO you went off on a tangent, the first man out of 50 to be pulled out of a sinking boat, cannot claim superiority of any type over the rest yet to be pulled out.
Your so called intelligence going by your arguments can be shown to be a direct function of your being around whites.
Had you, your father and brothers not had the opportunity to leave "the shyte hole" of a place you came from aka afrika...its a guess if you would have ever heard the words "actuarial science", "calculus", "risk modelling" etc.
You prolly be one of the ignorant masses believing a Jewish sky daddy and his alter ego son are the best thing since roasted yam.
Or you might be one of the many proponents of "african culture and tradition" who never bother to question why their forefathers were so weak as to be colonized, conquered and totally owned by a handle of European traders.
Your words appear to lack empathy. Get over yourself...you're not that important.

You should have noticed that I do not insult people indiscriminately. Why did I insult Patterson, but not the Ethiopian girl who just commented? Why am I not insulting you?

I actually don't care if someone disagrees with me, so long as they present their disagreement in a reasonable, logical way and display a basic level of understanding of the topic being discussed. The only time I will insult someone is when they display bias, stupidity and circular logic, when they use logical fallacies, misrepresent or repeatedly misunderstand my positions, create strawman arguments, link opinions as sources and/or otherwise bog down the discussion in stupidity and low IQ styles of debate.

Intellectual honesty is very important, politeness and cordiality on the internet are not. If I see the person I am speaking with is honest, forthright and intelligent I will address them as such, but I have zero tolerance for anything else. Instead of criticizing the way I talk to people who are intellectually dishonest you should be criticizing them.

As for hate, the only hate i have is for intellectually dishonest people. If the people debating me on this thread were of higher quality none of this vitriol would have come out.

as for your points.....
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by kleek: 12:44am On Dec 02, 2015
PabloAfricanus:

@kleek

@topic
After studying the matter, my take is that Africans appear to lack advanced intellectual capacity.
Or better put...dislike utilizing their minds.
Intellectual capacity here defined as the ability to conceptualize, model,document and apply the known sciences to any goal that alleviates the problems/challenges/issues faced by the public/people.

Here in Africa, our greatest challenge in no particular order is:
1)a dislike of beauty, order, organization, knowledge and logical reasoning.
2)a lack of nationalistic feeling.
3)a lack of spiritual consciousness.

Lemme prove my point....

DISLIKE OF BEAUTY, ORGANIZATION, KNOWLEDGE AND LOGICAL REASONING
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not know if its a factor of our DNA or some other unknown genetics...but Africans in general abhor activities that are intellectually tasking.
A demonstrable lack of imagination has been the defining factor of all things African.
To prove to you the above, imagine if the governor of Lagos state were to evacuate Ajegunle today and instead hand over the entire land in Ajegunle to a group of say Americans...something like a land grant. They are to build,develop and live...maybe turn the area into a tax free zone to attract American investors.
You'll agree with me that among the first things the Americans would put in place would include (1) well tarred and designed road networks (2) functioning electric power plants (3) functioning water plants (4) functioning drainage and waste disposal systems (5) beautiful houses (6) functional security apparatus.

And guess what? All of the above would be done with "credit". So the argument of "no money" and "no budget" does not apply.
You and I know where the credit if secured would likely end up.
Reverse the case and tell me why serving politicians would live in water logged and swampy Lekki, Ikoyi and VI...with epileptic power supply, annual flooding, dirt filled open gutters and what not. Even Abuja the capital does not have 24 hrs light! Year after year, government after government, administration after administration.
The white man will probably tell you...he cannot live in such squalor. His eyes will hurt from beholding such ugliness and dirtiness.
Not just that...he will actually do something about it!

Compare the cost and output of China's Three Gorges Dam against Obasanjo's $16 BILLION wasted generating darkness.
Why cant we Africans do something about our lands...for our own selves? Or are we in love with the squalor we called "african cities"?

LACK OF NATIONALIST FEELING
------------------------------------
Check out the fact that African countries have not been able to break free of economic slavery to the West many years after "independence" from their colonizers.
If African leaders loved their lands/countries....their first task would have been to catch up with the rest of the world in terms of living standards.
They prefer to buy estates and mansions in London, New Jersey, Monaco and Paris.
A country where serving governors routinely jet out to western countries for medical treatment...never mind all the budget "allocated" for health. Where ministers do not trust our own doctors to treat their own children. WhereLinda Ikeji announces the graduation of the sons and daughters of our serving governors and politicians...and the people find it cool!

No sacrifice would have been too small or too great to wash off the shame of Western domination of the black man.
Why do our politicians routinely loot their public treasuries and cart the money away to western banks?
Some of them even drive lobby for loans in partnership with corrupt western bankers...only to loot and return the loans to the same banks.
Add to that a major oil producing country not able to refine her crude...but relies entirely on imported refined products.
Could not get worse.

LACK OF SPIRITUAL AWARENESS
--------------------------------------
By spiritual awareness, I mean a recognition of the fact that indeed life is temporary, and one has to provide for posterity.
Also I mean an awareness of the fact that parents must build a solid foundation for their children so they do not repeat the mistakes,errors and sufferings of the past.
The Japanese from the Meiji Era discovered indeed that the West had superior living standards, military, education, technology and knowledge.
They adopted and adapted Western technology and were actually able to form an alliance with Germany during WW2.
The Japanese emperor and his government were able to complete modernize Japan within decades.
The Chinese under Mao(I'm not discounting the genocide they committed on their people) were able to position China as a global industrial powerhouse. They could have diverted the billions of forex flowing into China into private coffers, but they did not...it was directed into massive education, industrialization and urban development projects.
Check out Singapore, Malaysia and Saudi Arabia. Despite Western interference, their leaders managed to develop their lands after the whites exited.
The culture of gross disregard for posterity and pressing needs and senseless looting needs to be replaced with one where durable infrastructure is built and maintained for us and by us. Its our own thing after all. No white man bar another round of colonization will do it for us.

What if that man pulled himself out of the sinking boat? What if he had the genetic gift of being able to swim, or what if he taught himself how to swim while the others were lazy and care free? Those are the questions you need to ask yourself to have a balanced viewpoint on whether or not someone should feel arrogant.

As for my 'so called intelligence' being a direct function of being around whites that is complete nonsense. My dad came here as a smart person, he got a scholarship because of his academic ability. My intelligence is a function of having a smart parent. IQ is .5 to .8 heritable, smart people usually have smart kids and dumb people usually have dumb kids.

This is self evident, but if you want further proof there have been studies. In children that were adopted IQ has been found to be correlated to the birth parent and completely unrelated to the adoptive parents. Twins separated at birth have similar IQ's even when they grow up in radically different situations.

The best example proving the heritability of IQ is the Nobel Laureate Sperm Bank, which only use the semen of high IQ men. Most of the resulting children also grew up to be IQ.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by PabloAfricanus(m): 2:16am On Dec 02, 2015
kleek:

Intellectual honesty is very important, politeness and cordiality on the internet are not. If I see the person I am speaking with is honest, forthright and intelligent I will address them as such, but I have zero tolerance for anything else. Instead of criticizing the way I talk to people who are intellectually dishonest you should be criticizing them.

Well, you cant win someone over by painting them all colors of nasty.
Even if you are dealing with flat out dumbos...a measure of courtesy is called for.
No one signed out here to read what you have to say. We are all here to rub minds...and yes no one knows it all.
I could actually learn from you....if you could put in a form that will get across to me.
We need solutions bro...not endless dissecting of perceived or real problems.
My take is once you are able to identify and analyze problems...the solutions should be self evident.
Lets focus on solutions.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by kleek: 3:03am On Dec 02, 2015
PabloAfricanus:

Even if you are dealing with flat out dumbos...a measure of courtesy is called for.
No one signed out here to read what you have to say. We are all here to rub minds...and yes no one knows it all.
I could actually learn from you....if you could put in a form that will get across to me.
My take is once you are able to identify and analyze problems...the solutions should be self evident.
Lets focus on solutions.
I'm not trying to "win" anybody over, either they agree or they don't. Its not my goal to convince anyone of anything.

People are dumb, most people made up their minds the second they saw the title of my thread. I can tell when someone's mind is fertile and intellectually honest, if it is I treat them accordingly, if its not then I really don't give a damn.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by kleek: 3:05am On Dec 02, 2015
PabloAfricanus:

Lets focus on solutions.

solutions here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2772412/africas-political-situation-caused-low
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by PabloAfricanus(m): 3:14am On Dec 02, 2015
kleek:

What if that man pulled himself out of the sinking boat? What if he had the genetic gift of being able to swim, or what if he taught himself how to swim while the others were lazy and care free? Those are the questions you need to ask yourself to have a balanced viewpoint on whether or not someone should feel arrogant.
Nope. From your arguments...you made it sound like other Africans are to blamed for not being privileged like your family...you know the American education thingy. Thing is there are also many intelligent and probably smarter folks here in Africa like you...you just happen to be among the privileged few to escape the mediocrity obtainable down here. That's what it is.
It's not a function of superior "intelligence" or some super gene you have. If you had not been privileged and still lived in Africa with ya fam...I'm pretty sure you would have either accepted your fate and quit complaining or just gone nuts with frustration.

kleek:

As for my 'so called intelligence' being a direct function of being around whites that is complete nonsense. My dad came here as a smart person, he got a scholarship because of his academic ability. My intelligence is a function of having a smart parent. IQ is .5 to .8 heritable, smart people usually have smart kids and dumb people usually have dumb kids.

This is self evident, but if you want further proof there have been studies. In children that were adopted IQ has been found to be correlated to the birth parent and completely unrelated to the adoptive parents. Twins separated at birth have similar IQ's even when they grow up in radically different situations.

The best example proving the heritability of IQ is the Nobel Laureate Sperm Bank, which only use the semen of high IQ men. Most of the resulting children also grew up to be IQ.
All the stuff you are quoting up there was developed or taught you by...white men. All that Nobel Laurate Sperm Bank thingy...LOL grin cheesy
Imagine you living off the hard work and ingenuity of white men...turning around to call your brothers in ya village idiats.
You are just another black African immigrant...neither you nor your forefathers contributed to the building plan of say New York or DC.
You are living off the magnanimous nature of white men who allowed your family settle and prosper in their midst.
The social amenities you are enjoying were planned, implemented and financed by white men.
All the buzz words about intelligence you are throwing around were invented by white men.
Your disgust at the backwardness of where you come from is understandable...but who will develop your village to be like Manhattan?
Who will undertake the task of organizing your backward village to have a semblance of say crime ridden Compton...huh?
You like many black Africans of your ilk who revel in their perceived "intelligence" are only running away from your responsibility.
In plain words...you flatter your self and your status.

Back to the topic...
The Europeans when they landed on the shores of North America met it a virgin fertile land peopled by native indians living off the land.
They single handled turned that vast expanse of land into the beautiful urban paradise you revel in today.
Infact your forefathers contributed their own bit by selling the white their kith/kin to pick cotton in the white men's farms and siring more slaves to continue harvesting more cotton for massa. How dumb or intelligent is that?
From the political system to the business/industrial sector to the vibrant American culture...it was the genius of white men that made it happen.
Who will do the same for Africa?
Any takes?
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by kleek: 3:37am On Dec 02, 2015
PabloAfricanus:

Nope. From your arguments...you made it sound like other Africans are to blamed for not being privileged like your family...you know the American education thingy. Thing is there are also many intelligent and probably smarter folks here in Africa like you...you just happen to be among the privileged few to escape the mediocrity obtainable down here. That's what it is.
It's not a function of superior "intelligence" or some super gene you have. If you had not been privileged and still lived in Africa with ya fam...I'm pretty sure you would have either accepted your fate and quit complaining or just gone nuts with frustration.

All the stuff you are quoting up there was developed or taught you by...white men. All that Nobel Laurate Sperm Bank thingy...LOL grin cheesy
Imagine you living off the hard work and ingenuity of white men...turning around to call your brothers in ya village idiats.
You are just another black African immigrant...neither you nor your forefathers contributed to the building plan of say New York or DC.
You are living off the magnanimous nature of white men who allowed your family settle and prosper in their midst.
The social amenities you are enjoying were planned, implemented and financed by white men.
All the buzz words about intelligence you are throwing around were invented by white men.
Your disgust at the backwardness of where you come from is understandable...but who will develop your village to be like Manhattan?
Who will undertake the task of organizing your backward village to have a semblance of say crime ridden Compton...huh?
You like many black Africans of your ilk who revel in their perceived "intelligence" are only running away from your responsibility.
In plain words...you flatter your self and your status.

Back to the topic...
The Europeans when they landed on the shores of North America met it a virgin fertile land peopled by native indians living off the land.
They single handled turned that vast expanse of land into the beautiful urban paradise you revel in today.
Infact your forefathers contributed their own bit by selling the white their kith/kin to pick cotton in the white men's farms and siring more slaves to continue harvesting more cotton for massa. How dumb or intelligent is that?
From the political system to the business/industrial sector to the vibrant American culture...it was the genius of white men that made it happen.
Who will do the same for Africa?
Any takes?

Nope, i'm not flattering myself. My father grew up in a dirt poor village, not even in the city. They got their water from a stream just like any other poor people in Nigeria. He became successful literally though academics. I hate to burst your bubble, but when someone is the best student in every single class they take doors tend to open for them.

..... maybe you have never been in the situation, and thats why you dont know?

And you are preaching to the choir with all this. I have already decided I will go back to Africa, for either business, non-profit work or politics.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by absoluteSuccess: 8:39am On Dec 02, 2015
kleek:
When you spank your child does that mean you hate them or love them?

# checkmate

Your race is on the tandem with your ancestors,

Your tribe is like your father,

Your contemporary countrymen are your brothers,

Your audience as an old man are your children.

the illustration you used above depicts you as 'a father of his nation.'

this can only be if you are like Mandela or Lincoln.

These men were caught on the 'wrong' side, but they identified with the totality of their people, either good or bad, no division. They sacrificed genuinely to be dignified as father of their country.

Have you made a sacrifice ever? Do you not create caste to divide and rule?

And you think like 'I am the best'...

Then you are suffering from grandiose-delution.

You can't correct your ancestors, you can only honour them.

Another thing is to encourage your contemporaries.

Learn before you teach.

Stop checkmating, your IQ is to low for that, learn first.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by Captainswag225(m): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2015
Ednite:

[/b]

ednite the great warrior, proudly Ethiopian. I like that..... Deal with anyone who talks shiiii abt Ethiopia.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Bridal Shower (Photos) / Share Your Experiences of Racism / Odu Ogunda Ogbe- Ogundabede! The Chief Of Crooks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.