Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,177 members, 7,807,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

“i’m Kogi’s Governor-elect,” Audu’s Running Mate, James Falake, Writes INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “i’m Kogi’s Governor-elect,” Audu’s Running Mate, James Falake, Writes INEC (2122 Views)

Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC / Declare Me Gov-elect, Audu’s Running Mate Writes INEC / Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: “i’m Kogi’s Governor-elect,” Audu’s Running Mate, James Falake, Writes INEC by adaweezy(m): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Alphaoscar:

You are taking this thing too personal bro. he have a good case and I expect you to first look at the ground at which he want himself to be declared as the winner before abusing him. INEC shouldn't have declared the election inconclusive in the first instance and it will be a great disservice to all loyal party men and women who toiled day and night for the party throughout the campaign period for someone that refused to accept the result of the primary and is still contesting the result of the primary to reap where he never sow.

Yahaya Bello flying the party flag will be a double slap on the soul of Audu if someone that fought him to the grave should be the chief beneficiary of his hussle.
It is not personal boss If Faleke is nominated PDP will take the seat and cite Bello and 25 ors as reference point as well as attribute Falekes illegal candidature from the view of S87 of the electoral act......
You get ?
The APC Kogi primaries appeal committee stated that AUDU should lose his nomination to Bello.... APC did not accede to that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian States By Date Of Created / Independence Day: Wike Vs Buhari And The Dove (photos) / Buhari Commends El-rufai For Ordering Arrest Of Those Asking Igbos To Vacate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.