Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Anyone Old Enough To Remember These Indian Movies? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anyone Old Enough To Remember These Indian Movies? (2597 Views)

Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! / If You Watch These Indian Movies In The 80s Then You Are Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Old Enough To Remember These Indian Movies? by Mudley313: 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Anyone Old Enough To Remember These Indian Movies? by rawpadgin(m): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
evergreen movies
where is
TOOFAN, JIMMY BORN JIMMY(cant remember the real name), TERI MEHI BANIYA AKA DOG REVENGE & the one damendrah's sister was murdered then he started killing all the culprits one after the other
Re: Anyone Old Enough To Remember These Indian Movies? by menix(m): 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
Wow!!!

Those were the Box Office movies then, can't forget seeing those film from my Neighbors window as my papa no get video player then..

That of the Dog revenge was the best if u ask me..
Re: Anyone Old Enough To Remember These Indian Movies? by bewla(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Mother India and burning train bring tiers in my eyes any time i watch it
Re: Anyone Old Enough To Remember These Indian Movies? by bewla(m): 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
I remember watching mother India in Radar cinema in Kaduna back in d 80ta

1 Like

Re: Anyone Old Enough To Remember These Indian Movies? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
Minimum of 3 hours on each India movie
Re: Anyone Old Enough To Remember These Indian Movies? by coolebux(m): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
I'm in love with "Terimenibaniya " especially the Motih(the super-dog)'s vengeance
Re: Anyone Old Enough To Remember These Indian Movies? by zaiinneeii(f): 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op u bought back memories of back in d days indian films
Re: Anyone Old Enough To Remember These Indian Movies? by Mudley313: 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
rawpadgin:
evergreen movies
where is
TOOFAN, JIMMY BORN JIMMY(cant remember the real name), TERI MEHI BANIYA AKA DOG REVENGE & the one damendrah's sister was murdered then he started killing all the culprits one after the other

oboy u just gave me some more nostalgic memory; i remember dat dog revenge movie; back in the days wen naija sweet, mehn person don old o

menix:
Wow!!!

Those were the Box Office movies then, can't forget seeing those film from my Neighbors window as my papa no get video player then..

That of the Dog revenge was the best if u ask me..

na so o...person can watch full movie through window blind on top black n white tv and be able to gather friends around next day in primary school to give them the story
Re: Anyone Old Enough To Remember These Indian Movies? by Muyiwabiggy(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
Pls who get the link to download these movies? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeees!
Re: Anyone Old Enough To Remember These Indian Movies? by Mudley313: 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Muyiwabiggy:

most of them are on youtube; just type their name and put "full movie" at the end on the search column
Re: Anyone Old Enough To Remember These Indian Movies? by Charles4075(m): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
Muyiwabiggy:
If you have a video player, I can lend you some of these films. I kept them till date because back then, I bought a copy for 175 naira and that's alot of money back then.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Old Enough To Remember These Indian Movies? by Muyiwabiggy(m): 7:56am On Feb 02, 2016
Mudley313:

most of them are on youtube; just type their name and put "full movie" at the end on the search column

Tried YouTube but to no avail. Thanks all the same

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Lil Kesh - YAGI (young & Getting It) / Opinion Polls / Check Out This Hilarious 'drake VS Meek Mill' Nollywood Poster (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.