Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones (20949 Views)

Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by teebaxy(m): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
damton:
h

There is nothing like respecting your host for the yorubas in kogi.

Just so you know, kogi is made up of 3 major ethnic groups which are the igalas, the ebira and the okuns (The yoruba speaking group).

Hence , what qualifies the igala man , qualifies the okun I.e yoruba. to aspire to be the Governor of t he state.
you are conservative in this matter, if Obama from Kenya can be the president of the Almighty United state of America why can't a lagocian as u claim be the governor of ordinary kogi state?
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by jkareem44: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Some people are just talking rubish here, if Audu died, the second person that follow Audu during the primary take over since the winner has not declear by inec, faleke did not contest for the governor he is only a choosing running mate.
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by uncjay(m): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Euro31:
Igalas are wiser now ... I know the wouldn't allow a Yoruba man from Lagos to come and rule them in their land ....

Yorubas in kogi pls respect ur host the igalas... Allow igalas to elect their own in their land .. Steer clear from kogi politics

Guy, why u retarrd like this na.....

4 Likes

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by uncjay(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
teebaxy:
you are conservative in this matter, if Obama from Kenya can be the president of the Almighty United state of America why can't a lagocian as u claim be the governor of ordinary kogi state?

I'd have clap or duff my hat...but unfortunately u ended up sounding so foolish...

indeed "ordinary kogi"..
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by funkyibodude(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lol you jokers ( APC) are just making things so easy for PDP grin
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Technocrat1759(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Who ever on earth brought that idea of installing Audu's son in place of his father... In my own opinion should be deported 2 KUVUKI LAND.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by mukhcech(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
damton:
h

Just so you know, kogi is made up of 3 major ethnic groups which are the igalas, the ebira and the okuns (The yoruba speaking group).

Hence , what qualifies the igala man , qualifies the okun I.e yoruba. to aspire to be the Governor of t he state.

NA JOKE. U idiot, instead say what qualifies an igala man, qualifies the ebiras and also the Okun man.
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Cramjones and tonyebarcanista. Who get sense pass?

don't forget there is also nonSENSE! commonSENSE!
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by DOCTORPRESH: 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Oga you can speak English oo
Back to de matter... De yound Audu no fear de juju wey kill im papa ni?? Dem go knack am oo
I respect KOGI people
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by damton(m): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
mukhcech:

NA JOKE. U idiot, instead say what qualifies an igala man, qualifies the ebiras and also the Okun man.

Wetin you dey talk
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by barcaboi(m): 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
Euro31:
Igalas are wiser now ... I know the wouldn't allow a Yoruba man from Lagos to come and rule them in their land ....

Yorubas in kogi pls respect ur host the igalas... Allow igalas to elect their own in their land .. Steer clear from kogi politics
wch host....Every tribe in dat state has equal rights

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
Euro31:

You are a big idiot. Does Okunland belong to the Igalas? Oponu!

5 Likes

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
ProfShymex I decided to bring it here so the mo.fo won't see it

Are you planning to create an alternative?

He banned my Aare account when I spoke about it.He deleted the comment as well

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by smd837(m): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
So is only faleke and audu son u see there?
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by deity: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
Davidovinci:
Cramjones nailed it tho.
But lemme ask; will the yorubas allow an igbo man rule a place like ogun,ondo,osun or even lagos? For the sake of bn an indigene? The igalas have only one major state out of the 36; and you expect them to allow a yoruba man rule them? Maka why?. The ebiras atleast have a better chance than the yorubas.

Kogi belongs to all the tribes,Igala,Ebira and Okun,(the Yoruba's)so there is no basis for comparison, a lot of people seems to think Kogi belongs to the Igalas only,i t doesn't.
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by olamide215: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
One thing the Igalas should know is that God himself is packaging his revenge on them its either they accept their fate now and let another tribe Okun or Ebira take over since all these years they have been ruling the state and it is still one of the most backward.or else the consequences will be deadly.
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Mbediogu(m): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
cramjones:
The events that have taken place in Kogi state gives credence to the rot and capriciousness that characterizes the Nigerian political space! In the words of the great Chinua Achebe, there was indeed a country!

Permit me again, to express my condolence to the Audu family, even though I give him and owe him no eulogies for the begger status he brought Kogi citizens into while he governed. His most notable acheivement for the much I remember is owning a house next to that of Michael Jordan. Haven said that, I find it preproterous that the APC in Kogi state intends installing a younger Audu to be the candidate. This simply shows the following:

1. The reason for a deputy governor or vice president, is mainly to have someone capable of governing affairs of a state or nation in the absence of the principal. The fact that Faleke is not seen fit to take over that mantle, shows that he was only taken by Audu to be his stooge while the looting continues. Why take someone as a deputy governor that you have no confidence in?

2. The APC in Kogi state has no constitutional right to install another replacement. According to law, they are either to conduct another primary or let Faleke be the front runnter. I understand the constitution in this matter is very murky and there is nothing spelt out in the 1999 constitution to guide the actions of the APC. Nevertheless, the people of Kogi must resist the younger Audu and the hegemony that is about to be imposed on them.

3. The Nigerian police should look into the accusation of rape by the Audu's and recover the N11 billion alleged to have been looted by the old Audu. We either have laws or we don't have a country. PMB must lend his voice to this mess.

4. I hope the 17 year old girl (wife) that has been taken advantage of act as a good step mother to the 43 year old Audu and advice him to sheet his swords and step down. Regardless, except the Kogi people are foolish - they must resist such blatant arrogance and hegemonic tendencies by the Audus, and make their state great again!

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

U nailed the issue. Kogi ppl will get what they deserve. God has His reason for doing what He did.

-CramJones

Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by billyG(m): 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
cramjones:
The events that have taken place in Kogi state gives credence to the rot and capriciousness that characterizes the Nigerian political space! In the words of the great Chinua Achebe, there was indeed a country!

Permit me again, to express my condolence to the Audu family, even though I give him and owe him no eulogies for the begger status he brought Kogi citizens into while he governed. His most notable acheivement for the much I remember is owning a house next to that of Michael Jordan. Haven said that, I find it preproterous that the APC in Kogi state intends installing a younger Audu to be the candidate. This simply shows the following:

1. The reason for a deputy governor or vice president, is mainly to have someone capable of governing affairs of a state or nation in the absence of the principal. The fact that Faleke is not seen fit to take over that mantle, shows that he was only taken by Audu to be his stooge while the looting continues. Why take someone as a deputy governor that you have no confidence in?

2. The APC in Kogi state has no constitutional right to install another replacement. According to law, they are either to conduct another primary or let Faleke be the front runnter. I understand the constitution in this matter is very murky and there is nothing spelt out in the 1999 constitution to guide the actions of the APC. Nevertheless, the people of Kogi must resist the younger Audu and the hegemony that is about to be imposed on them.

3. The Nigerian police should look into the accusation of rape by the Audu's and recover the N11 billion alleged to have been looted by the old Audu. We either have laws or we don't have a country. PMB must lend his voice to this mess.

4. I hope the 17 year old girl (wife) that has been taken advantage of act as a good step mother to the 43 year old Audu and advice him to sheet his swords and step down. Regardless, except the Kogi people are foolish - they must resist such blatant arrogance and hegemonic tendencies by the Audus, and make their state great again!

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

-CramJones

About this Rape of a thing nobody has accused anybody of Rape unless u are there & witness it.
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by billyG(m): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
warrior01:
Nigerians are suffering while the old relic called Buhari is busy gallivanting all over the world. He made himself the minister of petroleum and within 6 months wrecked the oil sector thereby causing unprecedented hardship on the populace. Now, he has added the minister of tourism to his portfolio and 500 Nigerians were deported from the UK. Still wondering the next calamity that will happen when he gets to Malta. God save us.
Why cnt u fool get sense!u want 2 use every thread 2 insult yur president,they are talking of a diff.matter here,if u frustrated jackal cannt stand pmb u can go & die!
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by billyG(m): 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
odinese:
.Nigeria is one of-the most stupidest country on earth..

Do they as actually think this is nollywood where you install the son of the igwe when the father dies?...

C'mon youths, y'all can do this...get up and show these stupid old men parties that y'all are stronger than them, Nigeria is a rotting country... Get up and create a new Nigeria. ..kills these old assholes and let the educated youths rule the country.. .if you don't do so, sorry these old niggies don't give 3fucks abt you guys.

You guys can even kill buhari if possible.
just like u kill yur father to take over frm him right?
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Tamakay(m): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pelhumie:
The fact that Faleke is not seen fit to take over that mantle, shows that he was only taken by Audu to be his stooge while the looting continues......This got me laughing so hard-
A Stooge is a subordinate used by another to do unpleasant routine work....ooo

Abeg nor vex him nor check dictionary before him put d word OK. But mind u na graduate him be ooo
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by frankilolo: 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hefemale:
OK

Wisely spoken! Let a wise man like James ocholi take the mantle. Period!
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Tamakay:

Abeg nor vex him nor check dictionary before him put d word OK. But mind u na graduate him be ooo
Meanwhile I mnt no harm bro....I agreed with what he said ni o.
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Tamakay(m): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pelhumie:
Meanwhile I mnt no harm bro....I agreed with what he said ni o.

We are on the same page
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
CabbieAC:
ProfShymex I decided to bring it here so the mo.fo won't see it

Are you planning to create an alternative?

He banned my Aare account when I spoke about it.He deleted the comment as well

An alternative should be created though...just my 2 cents undecided
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
Tamakay:

We are on the same page
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by LastProphet: 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
noeloge82:
In my personal opinnion this is very easy to resolve since INEC has asked APC to present a candidate , the Best thing to do is either Elevate the deputy and choose another deputy or reconduct a new primaries with only the pevious governorship participant
Then for Audu s son they should give him a good appointment cause making someone without experience governorship may riun the future of the state
Or are they saying that Audu s are the only better choice for the state.

Remember this is my personal opinion

the state is already ruined, he can have it. am Igala anyway and we are the problem of kogi because we only present illiterates as candidates
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by teebaxy(m): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
uncjay:

I'd have clap or duff my hat...but unfortunately u ended up sounding so foolish...

indeed "ordinary kogi"..
ordinary kogi when you u use comparative terms. It will be foolish to compare America to kogi, that is why I used ordinary for kogi.thank you
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Slama09jnr(m): 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
damton:
h

He's talking out of experience, da state dominant remain da rulers. Remember dis as affected some states in da past like nasarawa and bauchi for instance. So less right is given my brother.. Bringing anoda AUDU should be addressed properly anyways
Re: My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
quimicababes:

An alternative should be created though...just my 2 cents undecided

Sure! we can't just end the whole thing like that

We can even make it better because by then, DAWN will be part of the process

We won't also have to deal with derailers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Borrowed N24bn In 11 Months / Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) / Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.