Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,862 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:04 AM

Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? (2544 Views)

Chei! Imagine What I'm Eating (photos) / Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) / Hello Nairalanders : I'm New Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Pay groom's price shocked wen we no mad grin
grin grin grin grin cheesy hah! Gbese and i have booked for 3 bedroom duplex in lekki. .... Wher wud i c money
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
A pic of the turkey would have been nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
grin grin grin grin cheesy hah! Gbese and i have booked for 3 bedroom duplex in lekki. .... Wher wud i c money
God punish devil!! grin cheesy
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
God punish devil!! grin cheesy
ame cry cry crynnn.. .

Hw we wan take do d turkey package.. ... I live in a poultry fr now coz i dnt have house... . So wud u visit to have some
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
ame cry cry crynnn.. .

Hw we wan take do d turkey package.. ... I live in a poultry fr now coz i dnt have house... . So wud u visit to have some
Visit? shocked grin God punish poverty cheesy
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? by mamagee3(f): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
Who is coming? my house is full.

One last chance to dine with me. cheesy

ssoftapple can have the left overs! cool
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Visit? shocked grin God punish poverty cheesy
beta punishment but God so good i don dey fat small small nd my hotdog sef don increase to 9''.... U see say even bad egg get shining shell grin grin
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
beta punishment but God so good i don dey fat small small nd my hotdog sef don increase to 9''.... U see say even bad egg get shining shell grin grin
grin grin Shake my head
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? by mamagee3(f): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hurry!!! smiley

Re: Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
mamagee3:
Nairalanders, I am eating my thanksgiving turkey,
If you don't mind come and join me! cheesy

If you're coming, my address is 18097 KingsCourt, Houston, TX.
pix showing u eating turkey or..................smiley
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin grin Shake my head
hmmm cheesy cheesy wit pleasure.. .. Shud i shake it to d left or right.... Haven't done it b4... Jeez ur hair is so soft and aint smelling, wats yur secret
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? by Free101(m): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
I never throw jibe for NL before, but this op just forced my hand, mouth and every every

Abeg when this biatch of a op go well abeg, creating thread over how your mama steal car charger, your friend na olosho, someone touch wetin e no suppose touch, very soon, you go create thread about how your pussay dey scratch you after you had a Group Intimacy after th turkey abi na syria festival!
Move joor, oloshi, oloriburuku, alakoba eni!
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
All these watery turkey and chicken they sell in the states. Like say na NAIJA turkey, I for don dey check flights now.

But come babe, why the address broadcast? Try cover up alittle naa before I join ehmm what is his name, to begin cry for you here.undecided
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? by Richy4(m): 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
My GPS isn't working properly, do u mind emailing that to me please

oh by the way, while you were at it, add a bottle of wine please. not the cheap $15 type....
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 27, 2015
mamagee3:
Who is coming? my house is full.

One last chance to dine with me. cheesy

ssoftapple can have the left overs! cool
wow is it not d left overs from police dogs that u people take as food in that camp? i heard ure now their sex slave.
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 27, 2015
Smh
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? by mamagee3(f): 2:15am On Nov 27, 2015
ssoftapple:
wow is it not d left overs from police dogs that u people take as food in that camp? i heard ure now their sex slave.
Don't worry I will mail the leftovers to you somewhere in that Nigerian village! cool
Re: Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2015
mamagee3:

Don't worry I will mail the leftovers to you somewhere in that Nigerian village! cool
is it nt d same nigeria dat u ran aways 4rm to a refugee camp?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Play A Game(photos) / Where Is Tohpahz And The Crown? / ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.