Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:51 AM

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) (59334 Views)

Osinbajo, Masari, Ahmed Lawan Visit Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Pics) / PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos / American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) by anonimi: 12:52am On Nov 27, 2015
2n2k:
Was Lugard's family house in UK preserved the way his official quarters in Lokoja was preserved? Of what historical/political significance is an uncompleted personal house of Fajuyi in Ado-Ekiti (he didn't complete it before he was killed). The govt house in Ibadan from where he governed and was abducted is more significant in this context.

REINFORCES the message that he was murdered in cold blood and his dreams were extinguished on that January 1966 night, not so
That should enable us retain the lessons of the past better, especially our children who mostly do not know these things and their importance. A big protective canopy can be placed on the uncompleted building to preserve it as is done over monuments like the carved churches of Lalibella in Ethiopia.
Do you think his office in Ibadan could have been conserved as was without other governors using it compared to his personal, even if unfinished, house?
Further do you think excursions by children to the office, assuming it was preserved, could be as easily organized compared to his house in Ado-Ekiti?

Meanwhile thanks for sharing the info that the house was not completed. Quite useful.
Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) by anonimi: 1:40am On Nov 27, 2015
An example of the canopy-cover used for the rock-hewn churches in Lalibela, Ethiopia.

Re: APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 2:54am On Nov 27, 2015
Baba them.
Re: APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 2:55am On Nov 27, 2015
Baba them shocked
Re: APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) by gretblue: 6:00am On Nov 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Point still remains that tinubu is a common coward, just like other Yoruba people. grin grin grin

Buhari has secured ur sweat for northocracy.
I know where it pains you

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) by Bolaadu(m): 7:16am On Nov 27, 2015
Is even d smartness among d governor.president to be.
Re: APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) by nollywoodbabe: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2015
Visit www.nollywoodbabes.com for latest gist, gossip, politics and more...

Re: APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) by bluecircle470: 8:19am On Nov 27, 2015
Yes tinubu knws tambuwa is a traitor, am sure he's watching his back. Jagaban of life
Re: APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 27, 2015
hey guys... black friday is really hot ooo... jumia dey mess up. I just found a cool deal. There is an auction going on where you can bid for items for as low as 10 naira... and the auction ends today so, so its not a long thing. I won the bid for a blackberry Q5 for 7000naira... this na correct awoof... heres the link. 100% confarm!!! http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Bid/BidNow#
Re: APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) by tola268: 9:01am On Nov 27, 2015
chesterlee:
A gathering of Looters...
Hope Alibaba the major thief is not following them
Re: APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2015
gretblue:

I know where it pains you

Did ipob start in June 2015

Did MASSOB start in May 2015

Did d word biafra come into nigeria in 2015

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) by aku626(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2015
I guess no one visits OBJ anymore.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) by alaskido(m): 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
The only JAGABANDIT. Only God knows where you acquired this your cunning sense. In your past life you must have been from Biafra.
Re: APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) by Leebills: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jagaban of Africa. I doff my hat for u sir....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ / Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing / Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.