Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) (53387 Views)

Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by Qualer: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lucialovely:
Owk. But we all buy fuel so how does dis reduce d price of fuel undecided undecided

this gyal grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by realnas(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
I'm rly happy 4 this dude seeing a young nigerian making clean money is something to be proud of but my question wiz is bro all these bentleys and guccis that u hv are wasting assets their value starts depreciating the moment they leave the car dealership , the moment u wear that gucci wristwatch it bcoms second hand and hence its value will depreciates bro wiz have u bought real estate if yes good if no then u better hurry up go up to ogun ,oyo ,ekiti etc get barren land get ur lawyers to do the paper work 4 u buy as much land as u can lay ur hands on blv me in ten yrs d value of that land will quadruple real estate is king it has been proved over d yrs to be amongst the best class of investmen one can engage in , buy stocks to open a brokerage cost next to nothing ,morgan capital require just 20 k for one open a brokerage account with them ,do that buy first bank stock,dangote cement ,mobil ,access bank ,afriprud ,gtb ,flour mills ,do u that firstbank pays 1 naira 10 per share dividends? Dangote gives 6 naira per share ,buy 5 million units of firstbank shares and reinvest the dividends 4 ten yrs these are wonderful companies whose share price is veri cheap buy them and enjoy the divideds and bonuses they blv me there's nothing sweeter than the thoughts of having ur money work 4 u rather than u workin 4 it .

1 Like

Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by Khez: 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
He should use it to make himself a bit taller nua...
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by MRBrownJ: 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
the amount of venom on this thread is funny... but understandable. here is a guy (Wizkid), who is successful in his field, enjoying life and flaunting luxury items (which the majority of Nigerians cannot remotely dream of owning)... and on the other hand, you have the majority of people in 9ja suffering while struggling to get 3 square meals per day.

whatever Wizkid does with his money is up to him, and him only.
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by Freeman50(m): 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
Stop making mouth......make money. Stop chasing girls....but chase money. Everything other thing will come around.
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by Charly68: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
Why displaying wealth on the net.. Poverty mentality of Naija celebrity ..
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by MRBrownJ: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
Charly68:
Why displaying wealth on the net.. Poverty mentality of Naija celebrity ..

in this day and age, EVERYBODY display their "lives" on social media, and there is nothing wrong with it (if thats what one desire).
so, a rich person will display comfortable settings and possibly luxury, however you want to look at it, unless you expect them to change their lives in order to not offend nosy people like you.

btw here is a clue for not getting offended by the guy's display of whatever, stop checking his social media profile or any thread/blog online with his name. et voila!
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
Yea,he doesn't pay tax. When there is no law, there is no sin. Yet people walking very hard at banks etc are hit with taxes while does in entertainment and blogging etc pay next to nothing yet we use the same amenities. It's highly unfair
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by kelvyn7: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
I NO EVEN KNOW SAY ME AND DIS BOY DEY STAY THESAME STREET SINCE. shocked

NA AYINDE AKINMADE STREET DAT HIM HOUSE DEY cool
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by baslone: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
stagger:
I am happy for him. He is an example of how having a mentor quite early can help young guys making money to manage the fame and success.

Guys like Tyson, Holyfield, Leon Spinks, Riddick Bowe and co who made even more money as boxers are all dead beat broke niggas now. So Wizkid, enjoy your money. You worked for it and you deserve it.

He could have lost all the crazy money he had in his prime.

Tyson is still worth about a million dollars as at today thats around a quarter of a billion naira.

How can that be "dead beat broke nigga"?
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
baslone:

He could have lost all the crazy money he had in his prime.

Tyson is still worth about a million dollars as at today thats around a quarter of a billion naira.

How can that be "dead beat broke nigga"?

Compared with what he had in the past, that nigga is broker

1 Like

Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by ngmgeek(m): 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
Mike Tyson, Mc Hammer, R Kelly used to live large. It's not late for Wizkid to pay a visit to those folks and ask them "how market?"

But on a more serious note, he worked hard for his money and he is ripping the fruit of his labour sha!
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by Kennedyiheme: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
op wizkid isnt even worth $2million. yall keep posting shit, i can vouch anywhere that linda ikeji is richer than all nigerian celebrities, quote me anywhere
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by baslone: 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ugosample:

Compared with what he had in the past, that nigga is broker

Thats way too much to create the "good life".
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by moder8: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
Life na turn by turn. Make im flex cool
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by cotzywitzy(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
Yes he's rich but op do you know 11million dollars is 2.6billion naira....
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by 247notire(m): 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
Speechless3:
Most Nigerian musicians are too childish sad

I listen to their songs when am h*gh tongue but in my usual calm mood, eewww. undecided
The content of most of their songs is too wack for any good music head... So u said when ur high, high on wat baby? Mary Jane?

1 Like

Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
okay?
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by loomy(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
Everybody wants to be rich,including me! But why do so many believe without big money they can't be happy?
Too many rich but unfulfilled lives, watch what u say about this! winkEverybody wants to be rich,including me! But why do so many believe without big money they can't be happy?
Too many rich but unfulfilled lives, watch what u say about this.
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by summerflame(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
moreover, he is very proud and not humble, when we talk of humbleness, talk or tubaba and don jazzy
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by x6blade(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
STILESGANG:
Firstly,wizkid isn't worth 11million dollars,he is rich(nigerian standards)no doubt.

Secondly,he doesn't have a bentley.

Bloggers should take it easy with lies
sorry bro I feel your pain
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by x6blade(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
summerflame:
moreover, he is very proud and not humble, when we talk of humbleness, talk or tubaba and don jazzy
hes not proud Nigerians re just too judgemental
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by x6blade(m): 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
realnas:
I'm rly happy 4 this dude seeing a young nigerian making clean money is something to be proud of but my question wiz is bro all these bentleys and guccis that u hv are wasting assets their value starts depreciating the moment they leave the car dealership , the moment u wear that gucci wristwatch it bcoms second hand and hence its value will depreciates bro wiz have u bought real estate if yes good if no then u better hurry up go up to ogun ,oyo ,ekiti etc get barren land get ur lawyers to do the paper work 4 u buy as much land as u can lay ur hands on blv me in ten yrs d value of that land will quadruple real estate is king it has been proved over d yrs to be amongst the best class of investmen one can engage in , buy stocks to open a brokerage cost next to nothing ,morgan capital require just 20 k for one open a brokerage account with them ,do that buy first bank stock,dangote cement ,mobil ,access bank ,afriprud ,gtb ,flour mills ,do u that firstbank pays 1 naira 10 per share dividends? Dangote gives 6 naira per share ,buy 5 million units of firstbank shares and reinvest the dividends 4 ten yrs these are wonderful companies whose share price is veri cheap buy them and enjoy the divideds and bonuses they blv me there's nothing sweeter than the thoughts of having ur money work 4 u rather than u workin 4 it .
beautiful post
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
miqos02:
high on what?
high on grass undecided
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by ebukaOtika(m): 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
I really don't blame the boy tho....

And for those questioning who and who he has helped I don't think that is proper because in ur present Condition Who have u helped either?

I would have been Jealous of him if that Money can Buy Him HEAVEN........but I doubt.
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by KingZero: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
The wise Wizkid once said "Spend your money if you think it is easy"..
This guy worked hard for this, abeg flex. Our turn will come
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by STILESGANG: 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
x6blade:
sorry bro I feel your pain
Did I ever tell you I was in pain undecided
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by MRBrownJ: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
so many people are focussing on the silly few that went broke..... who cares if Mike Tyson, Mc Hammer etc went broke?! should people stop enjoying the fruit of their labour simply because a few were financially ignorant?!

instead, people should focus and try to copy the ones who lived large and are today wealthier than before..... Michael Jordan, Jay z, Dr dre, Diddy, David Beckham etc
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by ultron(m): 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Even with all this money

His still gonna die one day

And face the real life ahead #afterlife
Re: See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) by kolmart: 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
how many people does he assisted or brought up from his wealth? vanity upon vanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' / Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.