Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,544 members, 7,801,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] (57100 Views)

Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) / "My Cook, My ATM" Pre-Wedding Photo / Cucumber Vs Watermelon: Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by toprealman: 6:14am On Nov 27, 2015
alterswerve:
What's good bout a photoshppd pic? Mtchew

Everyone knows the woman can't fly.

To me, the pic is unrealistic
WHEN YOU START FAKING THINGS FROM THE START, I WONDER HOW REALISTIC THE UNION WILL BE.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by egeoffery: 6:25am On Nov 27, 2015
God forbid marrying a flying bart !
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 27, 2015
ayxmania:
End time picture, end time couple.
End time comments grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by ishmaelistic: 7:51am On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by ishmaelistic: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2015
This is not real cos the lady cannot fly...
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 27, 2015
tpiadotcom:

you have that backwards.

its actually for carnal people and with a carnal message.

LOL...I know you expected white color! The black color here symbolises the physical death and burial of the flesh. White is for ressurection of the saints to glory, but I tell you, some of us will not see death before Christ returns for His bride. We shall meet him in the air like Enoch the righteous!

Less than 7 years from now the rapture will strike and some people would still be going to Church worshipping and giving praise to the Anti Christ thinking that they are doing the work of God. It's injury time, you all need to repent and turn away from your "it doesn't matter attitude" and seeking prosperity instead of salvation...

You have been warned!
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by DeRay98(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
is the wife from Benin?

STUPID STUPID STUPID!!! angry
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by GREATWOMAN4LIFE(f): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2015
Haba! shes obviously not flying. Look very well. she is sitting on a very high white chair. lol
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by IamLEGEND1: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2015
DeRay98:

STUPID STUPID STUPID!!! angry

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Droneboy30: 9:18am On Nov 27, 2015
braine:
But really, how does this nonsense qualify to be on front page?
that is because you just comment
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Lothbrok(m): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by alaskido(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
Why the bride dey suspended for air now? Abi she be Air Force 1 (witch). Photo shop, una no go kill us.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
Stanleyafam:
Please who started this rubbish of pre-wedding shots... people should think and have visions for their marital lives, instead of unnecessary show off.
Nigerian are the masters of "show off's"
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by ic3tipz(m): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chat Between A White Babe And A Nigerian Guy / Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.