Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,971 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Should Churches, Mosque & Religious Institution Pay Tax? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Churches, Mosque & Religious Institution Pay Tax? (506 Views)

Churches And Mosques To Pay Tax In Lagos; Land Use Charge To Be Reviewed / "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad / Should Churches And Mosque Be Made To Pay Tax To Boost Nigeria's Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Churches, Mosque & Religious Institution Pay Tax? by IamK2I(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Should Churches, Mosque & Religious Institution Pay Tax?
If yes, Why? and If no! Why?
Re: Should Churches, Mosque & Religious Institution Pay Tax? by llouis: 12:51am On Nov 29, 2015
If Jesus paid tax being the Head of the church and the Firstborn of all things, then why can't the church which is His body.
I support it wholeheartedly!

Most churches today are afraid of paying taxes because they are afraid of the world finding out the truth - that they have turned the church from a house of prayer to a den of theives.

But not to worry, Christ will soon return with a sword in His Mouth to judge all who deceived His flock and befriended the world instead of changing it with love and the good news.

Come quickly Lord Jesus!
Re: Should Churches, Mosque & Religious Institution Pay Tax? by jadeus: 5:29am On Nov 29, 2015
Yes they should.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why I Won't Date A Wtf Guy / People That Will Make Heaven Or People That Made Heaven Finally At Last. / When The Church Is No More Conducive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.