Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Barbara Mori Look Awsome With Hrithik - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Barbara Mori Look Awsome With Hrithik (3066 Views)

See Photos Of Timaya's Sexy Baby Mama, Barbara (Photos) / Timaya Expecting Second Baby With Babymama, Barbara / Barbara Juliano Spent N14Million On A Handbag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barbara Mori Look Awsome With Hrithik by sexyLeamon(f): 9:57am On May 26, 2009
wow what a hot couple can't wait for kites

Re: Barbara Mori Look Awsome With Hrithik by sexyLeamon(f): 9:59am On May 26, 2009
cool

Re: Barbara Mori Look Awsome With Hrithik by darkgoddes(f): 3:09pm On May 28, 2009
I used to have the hots for Hrithik Roshan, but not anymore

but now, i cant get enough of Bobby Deol.

if only i could meet that guy, i will flirt madly with him.

if i could also get few mins with him privately, i will surely pin him to the wall, lock one of my legs around his, use my hands to hook his b4 he can even mutter the strength to stop me, then, i will get to work with my lips and tongue wink.

wishful thinking y'all might say, but only if i didnt get that chance of a few mins with him

Bobby Deol, beware of darkgoddess, u re warned!
Re: Barbara Mori Look Awsome With Hrithik by Afam4eva(m): 3:14pm On May 28, 2009
darkgoddes:

if i could also get few mins with him privately, i will surely pin him to the wall, lock one of my legs around his, use my hands to hook his b4 he can even mutter the strength to stop me, then, i will get to work with my lips and tongue wink.

wishful thinking y'all might say, but only if i didnt get that chance of a few mins with him

Yeah i like Bobby deol, but my all time favourite is his elder brother Action hero Sunny Deol.
Re: Barbara Mori Look Awsome With Hrithik by Ced8: 6:42am On May 30, 2009
whats with tha trekkers man? angry angry angry
Re: Barbara Mori Look Awsome With Hrithik by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 30, 2009
Who r they?

Ced8:

whats with tha trekkers man? angry angry angry

/\
i
i
Wat wil u cal d lady's footwear? undecided
Re: Barbara Mori Look Awsome With Hrithik by Ced8: 3:30pm On May 30, 2009
container ! grin ! (rem those big brown Agbo Malaika footies?)
Re: Barbara Mori Look Awsome With Hrithik by Ced8: 3:42pm On May 30, 2009
Re: Barbara Mori Look Awsome With Hrithik by darkgoddes(f): 1:40am On May 31, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

Who r they?

They are Bollywood movie stars.
Re: Barbara Mori Look Awsome With Hrithik by Nobody: 8:52am On May 31, 2009
darkgoddes:

/\
            i
            i
   Thanks for the info.

Ced8:

>>>>>>>>>>>>lol
Re: Barbara Mori Look Awsome With Hrithik by Outstrip(f): 5:08am On Jun 01, 2009
Ced8:

Oh hell know. AGBO MALAIKA rotflmao. I can see mrs Malaika's picture right now running through customs when Agbo's older brother came visiting from overseas. You just took me waaaaaaaaaaay back
Re: Barbara Mori Look Awsome With Hrithik by Desaoye(f): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2009
Hrithik Roshan is a bollywood actor, while Barbara Mori is a Mexican actress. The film (Kite) is about a Spanish girl who speaks only in Spanish which Hrithik can’t speak a word of. So he speaks to her in Hindi and yet the two communicate and fall madly in love.
Re: Barbara Mori Look Awsome With Hrithik by sexyLeamon(f): 4:57am On Jun 02, 2009
darkgoddes:

damm girl he is a marriade man shocked shocked shocked
Re: Barbara Mori Look Awsome With Hrithik by mukina2: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2009
darkgoddes:

Barbara Mori is Mexican.
Re: Barbara Mori Look Awsome With Hrithik by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2009
what a hot pair cool cool
Re: Barbara Mori Look Awsome With Hrithik by mamagee6(f): 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2009
No she doesn't.
Re: Barbara Mori Look Awsome With Hrithik by ledi(f): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2009
i still have the hots for my "krishina" actor(hrithik). kiss kiss

da movie will sellll, grin
Re: Barbara Mori Look Awsome With Hrithik by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2010
darkgoddes:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oh God! I am just seeing this sooooooooooo funny. I would do the same to Hrithik too. He is the ultimate object of my fanstay.
I never get tired of him.

(1) (Reply)

Bob Dee In Pool Of Tears @ Goldie's Funeral Today (photo) / Damilola Adegbite Shared Her Semi Nude Photo On Instagram / Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.