Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,441 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood (4201 Views)

Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Why Does This Lady Always Send Me Pictures Of Herself As A Text Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by DJBIGGY(m): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
Kaiiii she finished them all... They must be burying their heads inside liquid lava after reading this. Chai!

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/11/lady-calls-out-guys-who-always-send-her.html

2 Shares

Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by northvietnam(m): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
Guys but whyyyyyyyyy ??....... especially the uncircumcised , (but which region is she even referring to?). my guess lady , you have not seen a cucumber D**k b4 cs if u happen to see one , hmmmmmmmmm........
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by kasley44(m): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
gbam. Be your own boss. Check my signature!
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Cutehector(m): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lwkmd.....
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by vizkiz: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
she looks like a hoe, so what was she expecting from them pictures of Jesus Christ or what

You don't expect guys to be sending nudes to someone like Asa. And to those guys asking me how does she look like a hoe, don't tell me you are so dumb that you can't read the type of girl she is on instagram. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by wtfCode: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
i like her mouth by the way
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by obiorathesubtle: 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
undecided why she look like chinese dragon?

1 Like

Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
If I talk now, dem go say I have experienced it

Lemme not talk

1 Like

Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
grin grin babe chill!!all na fun**lmao!!

2 Likes

Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by yapapa: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lemme not talk
wassup trans?
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by MzPecs(f): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
See finishing! grin

Guys sef ehn..
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Cutehector(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lemme not talk
expose dem ooooooo... I so want to see darven's name cheesy on d list
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by skondo09(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
what is she feeling like sef, asshole
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Slimzjoe(m): 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
Never Heard or Seen Niggas Complaining About the Booty Pics they Received grin

1 Like

Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Young03(m): 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
wetin she come mean?
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by MzPecs(f): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
vizkiz:
she looks like a hoe, so what was she expecting from them You don't expect guys to be sending nudes to someone like Asa
Abi nah..
Someone like me too! wink grin
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by IamLEGEND1: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
Dik pik on flik.
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hahahaha! But come to think it these days the ladies who bother and stalk men to send them dick pics in social media.i have been bombarded in facebook by strange women sending me pms and asking for a pic of your d!ck.they send u a friend request u accept and d nxt thing they asking u for a pick of your cucumber.from my experience its mostly indian and women from d arab world who do that stuff.they see a blackman the nxt tin na im dick dem wan seecheesy
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin grin babe chill!!all na fun**lmao!!

Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by MzPecs(f): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Never Heard or Seen Niggas Complaining About the Booty Pics they Received grin
Lia lia! They will never complain! grin
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2015

Women are more likely to pose _nude. If a dude is perverted enough to send _nudes, he definitely would be sensible enough to crop out his face.
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by wordbank(m): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
Cutehector:
expose dem ooooooo... I so want to see darven's name cheesy on d list
Darven can't deny sh!t like this
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Cutehector(m): 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
wordbank:

Darven can't deny sh!t like this
laugh my ass out .... He cant try it... cheesy
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=blublahd post=40439645][/quote]blublu cheesy
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Slimzjoe(m): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
MzPecs:

Lia lia! They will never complain! grin

Real Men See B00bs And Admire. Pvssies Complain too Much angry angry
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
Cutehector:
expose dem ooooooo... I so want to see darwin's name cheesy on d list
Why u mention am naaaaa cry I'm still recovering from b4.... And u ignored me the whole time
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
blublu cheesy
This one wey you mention me like this, abi I don send you my dic pic?
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Cutehector(m): 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Why u mention am naaaaa cry I'm still recovering from b4.... And u ignored me the whole time
phone spoilt.... Am browsin with my dad's ipad... And its not jailbroken..so no whatsapp.... I'v got skype and facetime wink
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by bronzegoddess(f): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lol
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Cutehector:
phone spoilt.... Am browsin with my dad's ipad... And its not jailbroken..so no whatsapp.... I'v got skype and facetime wink
Good to know. E be like say u dey ignore me for NL too b4 cry grin
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
blublahd:

This one wey you mention me like this, abi I don send you my dic pic?
I dont even knw,lemme check grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Girls And Soccer. / Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All / Finding A Husband Is Hard.. True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.