Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Are Nigerians Eligible For A Payooner Card? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are Nigerians Eligible For A Payooner Card? (1017 Views)

/ $50 Payooner Funds Available For Sale / In Need Of A Payooner Account Holder (buy My Dollar) (2) (3) (4)

Are Nigerians Eligible For A Payooner Card? by Aybamdbay(m): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hi Nairalanders!
I applied for a Payooner card last month and I was told the card would arrive btw 9 to 11 of dis month. Bt so far, I haven't received it. I check my Payooner, saw that it has been shipped so I need to confirm the card. A friend of mine is also experiencing same. And if I may ask, apart from Payooner, what oda payment method,like Payooner can I use to receive my Clickbank earnings?
Re: Are Nigerians Eligible For A Payooner Card? by yomalex(m): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
yes Nigerians are eligible. If you want it faster choose DHL.
Cheque nko?
Re: Are Nigerians Eligible For A Payooner Card? by bizfirst: 6:11am On Nov 27, 2015
OP,

Payoneer card notoriously delay especially when you factor in the reality that nail mail is involved.

However, if by the end of this year you still do not receive any card, contact the company again and request for a replacement...only, this time, use express shipment (though this will make you $50 poorer).
Re: Are Nigerians Eligible For A Payooner Card? by 01ghostmode: 11:28am On Nov 27, 2015
Aybamdbay:
Hi Nairalanders!
I applied for a Payooner card last month and I was told the card would arrive btw 9 to 11 of dis month. Bt so far, I haven't received it. I check my Payooner, saw that it has been shipped so I need to confirm the card. A friend of mine is also experiencing same. And if I may ask, apart from Payooner, what oda payment method,like Payooner can I use to receive my Clickbank earnings?
Guy I jst received my payoneer card yesterday, and it took 3weeks to arrive.
Things to do:
Make sure you stated ur address clearly
Make sure ur address is easy to find
make sure someone is ALWAYS around in case they come at any time.
Finally, visit ur nearest post office and ask if there's any foreign letter with ur address that hasn't been delivered. (U go find d person there money, else d answer u'll get is "NO"wink
Good Luck.
Re: Are Nigerians Eligible For A Payooner Card? by Aybamdbay(m): 11:29am On Nov 27, 2015
I read an article abt dis yesterday. It was made clear that to receive the card, u hv to apply via a patner. e.g u can apply via clickbank which I just did, or Sfi, Amazon etc. If u go to payoneer site and apply without a patner u won't get the card. I will let u knw though if d card get to my place.
Re: Are Nigerians Eligible For A Payooner Card? by Aybamdbay(m): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
Did you register via a payoneer partner?
Re: Are Nigerians Eligible For A Payooner Card? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Aybamdbay:
I read an article abt dis yesterday. It was made clear that to receive the card, u hv to apply via a patner. e.g u can apply via clickbank which I just did, or Sfi, Amazon etc. If u go to payoneer site and apply without a patner u won't get the card. I will let u knw though if d card get to my place.

Wrong! I applied without any Partner. My Card is not branded at all. Just ordinary Payoneer card and i got my card in 3 days.
Re: Are Nigerians Eligible For A Payooner Card? by 01ghostmode: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
Aybamdbay, it seems u sent me an email, but unfortunately I can't access dt mail.
U can reach me via d email of my blog on my signature.
And, NO u don't need to register through ANY partner. I just registered on their website, and d card came with only d payoneer n MasterCard logo on it.
Re: Are Nigerians Eligible For A Payooner Card? by Warlord3000(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Na dem say.. He say.. She say... Dey disturb all of una...

Don't know where u got your info from...

I remember couple of months back it took only 17days to get it delivered to my house with no shortcut whatsoever as long as u verified everything well in your form and right addresses undecided

Re: Are Nigerians Eligible For A Payooner Card? by AmeLonRo(m): 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Earnings from clickbank as a Nigerian? I thought Nigerians are barred from creating clickbank account at least with a Nigerian account?

How did you guys do it?

Aybamdbay:
Hi Nairalanders!
Re: Are Nigerians Eligible For A Payooner Card? by Aybamdbay(m): 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Yeah Nigerian are not allowed. However, opening a Clickbank A/c in Nigeria is pretty simple. You don't need to hide your IP. Go to Clickbank and click on register, use your real name, but in the ' choose your country' type in UK. Don't use U.S cos you will asked for your tax ID. In the 'input your address' section, go to Google and type "UK ADDRESSEES" You will get lot of addresses, just choose the one you prefer. In the "input your telephone' section, simply log on to fwcall.com to get a real UK number for free, you will able to connect the number to your Nigerian number. In other word, when someone calls you outside Nigeria with that number, you will receive it on your Nigerian number. Next input your desired password, choose a nickname, and ultimately accept to their terms and conditions and click submit. Yahoo! you have just opened a Clickbank account. Anyways, after clicking on submit, you will taken to another page, answer all the questions correctly. But there's one I want you to take note of, you will asked what you plan using your account for, just click on affiliate only. Don't click on both affiliate and vendor! If you do, I promise, your account will banned the next day. Now the next thing is how to withdraw your earnings in Nigeria. Simply log on to payoneer.com and register for a U.S account, you will get a Payoneer MasterCard. It will be sent to your home address you provided while registering. Please provide your real information. Upon successful registration, you will given an account number, just go back to Clickbank and input your payment info.

Re: Are Nigerians Eligible For A Payooner Card? by 01ghostmode: 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Aybamdbay:
Yeah Nigerian are not allowed. However, opening a Clickbank A/c in Nigeria is pretty simple. You don't need to hide your IP. Go to Clickbank and click on register, use your real name, but in the ' choose your country' type in UK. Don't use U.S cos you will asked for your tax ID. In the 'input your address' section, go to Google and type "UK ADDRESSEES" You will get lot of addresses, just choose the one you prefer. In the "input your telephone' section, simply log on to fwcall.com to get a real UK number for free, you will able to connect the number to your Nigerian number. In other word, when someone calls you outside Nigeria with that number, you will receive it on your Nigerian number. Next input your desired password, choose a nickname, and ultimately accept to their terms and conditions and click submit. Yahoo! you have just opened a Clickbank account. Anyways, after clicking on submit, you will taken to another page, answer all the questions correctly. But there's one I want you to take note of, you will asked what you plan using your account for, just click on affiliate only. Don't click on both affiliate and vendor! If you do, I promise, your account will banned the next day. Now the next thing is how to withdraw your earnings in Nigeria. Simply log on to payoneer.com and register for a U.S account, you will get a Payoneer MasterCard. It will be sent to your home address you provided while registering. Please provide your real information. Upon successful registration, you will given an account number, just go back to Clickbank and input your payment info.
Bros, when I registered for payoneer I wasn't given any account number oh. Though I've gotten my card. Hope am safe?
Re: Are Nigerians Eligible For A Payooner Card? by 01ghostmode: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
Also plz can u explain to me what exactly click bank is all abt.
THANKS.
Re: Are Nigerians Eligible For A Payooner Card? by Aybamdbay(m): 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
Log in to your Payoneer account and look for the 'U.S Payment service' Tab. There you will see your account details.
Secondly,Clickbank is an online digital market place where as an affiliate, you choose a product to promote and as a vendor, you list your product for affiliates to promote.

Re: Are Nigerians Eligible For A Payooner Card? by 01ghostmode: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Aybamdbay:
Log in to your Payoneer account and look for the 'U.S Payment service' Tab. There you will see your account details.
Secondly,Clickbank is an online digital market place where as an affiliate, you choose a product to promote and as a vendor, you list your product for affiliates to promote.
Thanks so much.
Re: Are Nigerians Eligible For A Payooner Card? by Aybamdbay(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
You are welcome!
Re: Are Nigerians Eligible For A Payooner Card? by LasoulMacuby(m): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
YAP. WAS HEREEE

I Want To Open A Blog / Get an Affordable E-commerce Store For Your Business (Online Store) / Get The Real IT Skills And Fast Track Your Profession