Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Pics: Former Aviation Minister Launches World Class Ict Center - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Former Aviation Minister Launches World Class Ict Center (4262 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) / Ex-Aviation Minister, Babalola Borisade Is Dead / Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Former Aviation Minister Launches World Class Ict Center by doctokwus: 7:52am On Nov 28, 2015
Ioannes:
a public servant! in a sane country, the next question would be, where did the funds come from?

but trust nigerians, we are sure to turn logic on its head.
Just what I wanted to ask.
Both as FRSC boss and his short stay as minister, he was a salaried man, so where did this money come from?
If u persist now, some wud shout bad belle and bring in tribal issues.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Former Aviation Minister Launches World Class Ict Center by Karanka: 8:27am On Nov 28, 2015
doctokwus:

Both as FRSC boss and his short stay as minister, he was a salaried man, so where did this money come from?
You guys have a serious misplaced sense of patriotism.
The man in question invested whatever money he has in a project that will impact the lives of Nigerians positively instead of building mansions and buying exotic cars for himself or dumping the money in a foreign account abroad as most Nigerian politicians would do,and instead of you to loud him,you're here mouthing off.
Maybe if he had built this in Lagos or Abuja or your hometown,you wouldn't have been this 'patriotic' all of a sudden.
Who told you he doesn't have any other business that generates income for him?
Or that it is impossible to save up and build this kind of thing from salaries?

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Former Aviation Minister Launches World Class Ict Center by mikolo80: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2015
tonychristopher:

Yet you in your wise mind allowed government to build your roads with deplation
what is deplation
Re: Pics: Former Aviation Minister Launches World Class Ict Center by mikolo80: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2015
FKO81:

We have thousands of them making us proud in their states, towns and communities
Kindly few this links
World class hospital own by Ernest Azudialo CEO nestoil plc
https://www.nairaland.com/2753953/launching-obijackson-children-hospital-anambra
Cochad farm own by coscharies motors
https://www.nairaland.com/1930337/anambra-statelight-nationeconomic-political-power/362
https://www.nairaland.com/2523743/innoson-motors-places-nigeria-list
that's a good one.
Re: Pics: Former Aviation Minister Launches World Class Ict Center by basilo101: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2015
Yorubas think we are lyk them who always bring local hungry men to d federal level. Most igbos excelled in entrepreneurship b4 serving in govt. Evn in dis current cabinet Enelamah and Oyeama are already succesful entrepreneurs

1 Like

Re: Pics: Former Aviation Minister Launches World Class Ict Center by Naijiant: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2015
Built with stolen money.
Re: Pics: Former Aviation Minister Launches World Class Ict Center by atakamus: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2015
God bless this guy. Although I hate PDP and GEJ govt. Thus guy has tried and should be celebrated. He has paid tithe on his loot. Let him come to the altar for his blessings. Ushers bring him to me. Anointing waiting.
Re: Pics: Former Aviation Minister Launches World Class Ict Center by Urine: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2015
Osita Chidoka is a top lad, I feel he should be the next Governor of Anambra State. That said using world class to describe this place is a perfect example of a hyperbole.
Re: Pics: Former Aviation Minister Launches World Class Ict Center by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
doctokwus:

thank you my brother. I have already been queried that I should go and ask where Tinubu made his billions from. very myopic set of Nigerians.
Re: Pics: Former Aviation Minister Launches World Class Ict Center by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
basilo101:
Yorubas think we are lyk them who always bring local hungry men to d federal level. Most igbos excelled in entrepreneurship b4 serving in govt. Evn in dis current cabinet Enelamah and Oyeama are already succesful entrepreneurs

now just imagine how much better your comment would have been if you had seen the four walls of a higher institution and applied some sense.
Re: Pics: Former Aviation Minister Launches World Class Ict Center by nigerianvenom(m): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
anomsodi:

ask urself was he nt paid wen he was workin
did he nt made any savings durin his workin days
sometimes wen we suppose to ask questions we wnt ask as far as it did nt favour us
hw did tinubu made his billions

Words to silence the hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Pics: Former Aviation Minister Launches World Class Ict Center by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
Karanka:

You guys have a serious misplaced sense of patriotism.
The man in question invested whatever money he has in a project that will impact the lives of Nigerians positively instead of building mansions and buying exotic cars for himself or dumping the money in a foreign account abroad as most Nigerian politicians would do,and instead of you to loud him,you're here mouthing off.
Maybe if he had built this in Lagos or Abuja or your hometown,you wouldn't have been this 'patriotic' all of a sudden.
Who told you he doesn't have any other business that generates income for him?
Or that it is impossible to save up and build this kind of thing from salaries?

you are so wrong. so it is OK if I steal money as long as I invest it in the economy?

we should stop thinking this way.

what is wrong is wrong. if somebody has stolen he should be called a thief and nothing else. certainly not an entrepreneur.

come on, why must we always bring childish sentiments like tribalism to national discuss.

if he steals money and builds school in your village does that make the stealing right?

as a civil servant code of conduct states that he can't have any other business apart from government business.
Re: Pics: Former Aviation Minister Launches World Class Ict Center by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
cool... cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter / DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban / "See How A Man With Brooms Used African Method To Catch A Thief". Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.