Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,024 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Your Response If Your Girlfriend Leaves An Event With Another Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Response If Your Girlfriend Leaves An Event With Another Guy (642 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Response If Your Girlfriend Leaves An Event With Another Guy by lolu007(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
What will be your response if you attend an event with your girlfriend and sees her in a car with another guy without informing you of her movement and you two had other plans after the event
Re: Your Response If Your Girlfriend Leaves An Event With Another Guy by yapapa: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Your Response If Your Girlfriend Leaves An Event With Another Guy by Cutehector(m): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
Rip dude
Re: Your Response If Your Girlfriend Leaves An Event With Another Guy by talktonase(m): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
You sef find babe to take away nah!
Re: Your Response If Your Girlfriend Leaves An Event With Another Guy by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
could be her Uncle. lol
Re: Your Response If Your Girlfriend Leaves An Event With Another Guy by CountDracula(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
I will make her understand wat she has done, when we're on my bed
Re: Your Response If Your Girlfriend Leaves An Event With Another Guy by IamLEGEND1: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
that was written in English?
Re: Your Response If Your Girlfriend Leaves An Event With Another Guy by lolu007(m): 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
that was written in English?
sowi bro it's the auto correct
Re: Your Response If Your Girlfriend Leaves An Event With Another Guy by ZEPHYREN(m): 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
A moment of silence for our brother here ...... lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Response If Your Girlfriend Leaves An Event With Another Guy by IamLEGEND1: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
lolu007:
sowi bro it's the auto correct
I see you've made corrections.

well simple,you find someone to go home with too.
Re: Your Response If Your Girlfriend Leaves An Event With Another Guy by utenwuson: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
dt is imposicant
Re: Your Response If Your Girlfriend Leaves An Event With Another Guy by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
Simple equation! Jez to turn my back n leave the scene... If she runs after me, then, Praise the Lord! If not, I immediately become single and searching.
Re: Your Response If Your Girlfriend Leaves An Event With Another Guy by ITbomb(m): 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
Response how?
She don go nah, na to fish another fish.
We are not stingy, we treat them fine, take what we want and pass it around
Re: Your Response If Your Girlfriend Leaves An Event With Another Guy by lolu007(m): 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Cc:lalasticlala Ishilove

(1) (Reply)

Family Of The Year / Which Land In Nigeria Collect The Highest Bride Price / Best Wedding Pictures We've Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.