Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:16 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3885 Views)

Romance Section People's Choice Tournament Females Edition (Round One) / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY / Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by 190theclown: 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
this section still de exist cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
fajani:
I don't like that amina
lol. Cast your vote
Re: . by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
Darven2:

Are you not voting?
Not interested
Re: . by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
lwkm! Mehn, don't blame the players! Blame the tactics! I read on goal.com that martial didn't even look concerned even after missing a couple of attempts! grin

Never liked LVG, they're a lot of goalscorers on that team man. Una suppose dy score pass team like man city and madrid. Yet, una dy barely score up to 3 goals a match, the kind of tactics he uses ehn. E dy tire me sef wey no be man u fan.

Rooney leave? No oo! Who una wan carry am give na? Mbanu! Let him remain there abeg!
it's all abouh philosophy this ! philosophy that ! We Used to play attacking football ! thats what we're known for ! buh now We play round the field like it's a circus show filled with clowns !
Re: . by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

My vote
Phyno(6) vs hausagirl(4)

Fabian(10) vs bosed(0)

People's choice awards

Noted!

1 Like

Re: . by obiorathesubtle: 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

it's all abouh philosophy this ! philosophy that ! We Used to play attacking football ! thats what we're known for ! buh now We play round the field like it's a circus show filled with clowns !
accept the change man!

Attacking football got ya'll all those premier league trophies. Maybe LVG hasn't realised that yet
Re: . by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
Vanquay I am sorry for earlier. It was my fault.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Darven2:
Vanquay I am sorry for earlier. It was my fault.

Re: . by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
Vanquay:

grin

No hard feelings bro.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
accept the change man!

Attacking football got ya'll all those premier league trophies. Maybe LVG hasn't realised that yet
these days , you'd fall asleep while watching Man Utd game !
Re: . by shizzy7(f): 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
THREAD INSPIRED BY MISSPHYNO.
Re: . by obiorathesubtle: 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

these days , you'd fall asleep while watching Man Utd game !
grin aww. Don't be too hard on yourself about this

Just start praying for LVG to be sacked, bring in Ancelotti and watch the magic.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
This must be a fulltime job for you. I mean being on Nairaland and opening treads.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
A sack is better, I hope a drunk man Jams him to death with Chelsea's Bus undecided
obiorathesubtle:

Just start praying for LVG to be sacked, bring in Ancelotti and watch the magic.
Re: . by obiorathesubtle: 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Vanquay:
A sack is better, I hope a drunk man Jams him to death with Chelsea's Bus undecided
grin have mercy bro
Re: . by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Mtcheeeeeew
Adeh39 come and join me babe. I found us a befitting mansion

cheesy cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

We'd opt for Guardiola, immediately he leaves .
We need trophies, not ball possessions and few shots on target ! Rooney earns £300,000 a week ! highest paid player in EPL !
Re: . by obiorathesubtle: 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
We'd opt for Guardiola, immediately he leaves .
We need trophies, not ball possessions and few shots on target ! Rooney earns £300,000 a week ! highest paid player in EPL !
wooaah! Calm down man! Bayern won't let go of pep easy man! Ancelotti is on sabbatical! The guy is a Legend! Look at his CV and he's free?? Man. Going for pep is a wild goose chase

You guys coulda sold rooney to chelsea but ya'll said no, now you complaining about him?? Mahn. Keep calm jare

Plus, I think manchester united is overcrowded with good players and the coach is confused too.
Re: . by obiorathesubtle: 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
adeh39:

cheesy cheesy
angry I like your signature. I think it's funny angry
Re: . by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
wooaah! Calm down man! Bayern won't let go of pep easy man! Ancelotti is on sabbatical! The guy is a Legend! Look at his CV and he's free?? Man. Going for pep is a wild goose chase

You guys coulda sold rooney to chelsea but ya'll said no, now you complaining about him?? Mahn. Keep calm jare

Plus, I think manchester united is overcrowded with good players and the coach is confused too.
We can get him , just increase the figures on the cheque. give Sir Alex Ferguson Our current team squad and he'd give you a treble trophy ! Man is A Legend ,We all do miss him.
Re: . by obiorathesubtle: 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

We can get him , just increase the figures on the cheque. give Sir Alex Ferguson Our current team squad and he'd give you a treble trophy ! Man is A Legend ,We all do miss him.
cheesy I agree, the legend who we robbed of two UCL trophies, 09 n 11. You niqqas are our biitches.

Anyway man! Goodnight. Me off to bed. No light, woulda been cool to continue! See you on Friday bro!
Re: . by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
adeh39:

cheesy cheesy
I changed my mind
Re: . by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy I agree, the legend who we robbed of two UCL trophies, 09 n 11. You niqqas are our biitches.

Anyway man! Goodnight. Me off to bed. No light, woulda been cool to continue! See you on Friday bro!
lack of power supply sounds queer to Me, were I Am, We have constant power supply. always. just so you know it's few minutes to Friday. lol
Re: . by Aminat508(f): 12:05am On Nov 27, 2015
fajani:
I don't like that amina
Thanks
Re: . by fajani(m): 12:08am On Nov 27, 2015
Aminat508:
Thanks
.u are welcome the
Re: . by Hefemale: 12:20am On Nov 27, 2015
Darven2:
Welcome to the first ever edition of the Nairaland Peoples choice awards. As you know this is the first session of fixture 1

We will be having 4 different match ups and 8 different contestants.
If you are still confused about what all this is, check out this thread to get more info.
https://www.nairaland.com/2764910/romance-section-peoples-choice-tournament

So let's get started. smiley

These are the rules of the game

This competition is not just based on looks, but brains too. So be wise when voting. wink

The voting will be in this form
In every fixture the two contestants have 10 points to share for every vote, but you the public are the ones to share those points between them, based on who you think is prettier and more intelligent.

Example:
Female A vs Female B
This is how you will vote:

Female A; 5
Female B: 5
This is if you think they are a tie.

But if you think female A is far more goodlooking and has got more brains than female B, you will vote like this

Female A: 9 or 8 or 7 or 6
Female B: 1 or 2 or 3 or 4
Depending on what you think.

You can award them any number of points, but the addition of both points must result in a total of 10

Please note that you are only allowed to vote once. Don't try to use your second moniker to vote because I will catch you grin

No moniker created from when I created the earlier thread is allowed to vote.

Standings.

Group A. Score Points
Mrsphyno. 0. 0
Estharfabian. 0. 0
Harbosede02. 0. 0
Prettyhausagirl. 0. 0

Group B. Score. Points
Twaci. 0. 0
Omotayor123. 0. 0
Yourmain. 0. 0
Lagmostkuit. 0. 0

Group C. Score. Points
Lanicky. 0. 0
Mamagee3. 0. 0
Margauxluv. 0. 0
Adeh39. 0. 0

Group D. Score. Points
Aminat508. 0. 0
Nickkylawve. 0. 0
Missspicy. 0. 0
Diddyydiva. 0. 0

To be updated

The score column is for the accumulated votes, while the points column is for the total number of points from each win, just like it's done in football.

For every win each competitor has 3 points. For a draw, they both share a point, and for a loss, no point.

Smh
Re: . by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
angry I like your signature. I think it's funny angry

Thanks embarassed
Re: . by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I changed my mind

cry
Re: . by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 27, 2015
My vote goes to EstharFabian on the basis I just love her articulate mind, self confidence and personality.

Plus she my middle namesake kiss
Re: . by TrapLORD(m): 1:09am On Nov 27, 2015
There's just too much fuckery going on on NL.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 27, 2015
adeh39:

cry
what?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
what?

Morning hun kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland 2016|share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here / Pastor New To Facebook Posts Bedroom Photos After Sleeping His Wife Pic / Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.